Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Give Bad Advice To The User Above
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 90 91
@Gelquie

Tell yourself you were never going to do the work anyway and let yourself relax and enjoy all the nothing. Alternatively: be demotivated, but in reverse

I want to get a kitten but the landlord very explicitly said no, but I’m sure I want the kitten more than the landlord wants me not to have one, so, what do I do ?
@Gelquie

Tell yourself you were never going to do the work anyway and let yourself relax and enjoy all the nothing. Alternatively: be demotivated, but in reverse

I want to get a kitten but the landlord very explicitly said no, but I’m sure I want the kitten more than the landlord wants me not to have one, so, what do I do ?
ODOObEI.png
@fallenribbons
Get a tiger kitten and have it maul your landlord. When your neighbors complain that that's illegal, kill them too.

What do I do if I accidentally gave multiple deadly diseases to the entire population of a small planet?
@fallenribbons
Get a tiger kitten and have it maul your landlord. When your neighbors complain that that's illegal, kill them too.

What do I do if I accidentally gave multiple deadly diseases to the entire population of a small planet?
((@FallenRibbons - ...Actually, that turned out to be helpful, albeit in a slightly tangential manner. I'd read the first parts with not gonna do it and giving me permission to relax, and it made my brain do a mix of "WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT" and "YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO", which made me open my work, and at the very least I've identified what's causing the error I'm tackling, and ultimately feel a bit more motivated for it. Thank you!))

@BluefireDrag0n - Send an apology letter showing just how deeply sorry you are. Make sure it's nice and embossed and that you put a lot of thought into the card. Don't send anything actually helpful, though, like funding or technology to help fight the diseases; don't wanna come on too strong.

My dishes are refusing to wash themselves. What do I do?
((@FallenRibbons - ...Actually, that turned out to be helpful, albeit in a slightly tangential manner. I'd read the first parts with not gonna do it and giving me permission to relax, and it made my brain do a mix of "WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT" and "YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO", which made me open my work, and at the very least I've identified what's causing the error I'm tackling, and ultimately feel a bit more motivated for it. Thank you!))

@BluefireDrag0n - Send an apology letter showing just how deeply sorry you are. Make sure it's nice and embossed and that you put a lot of thought into the card. Don't send anything actually helpful, though, like funding or technology to help fight the diseases; don't wanna come on too strong.

My dishes are refusing to wash themselves. What do I do?
@Gelquie

((LOLLLLLL you’re welcome! I guess reverse psychology strikes whenever it wants))

As for the dishes, scold them sternly and remind them who puts them away. That should teach them. If you feel more action is required, suspend one dish over the floor (preferably some kind of kitchen tiling) in front of its brethren as a scare tactic

How do I get my alarm clock to actually wake me up in the morning?
@Gelquie

((LOLLLLLL you’re welcome! I guess reverse psychology strikes whenever it wants))

As for the dishes, scold them sternly and remind them who puts them away. That should teach them. If you feel more action is required, suspend one dish over the floor (preferably some kind of kitchen tiling) in front of its brethren as a scare tactic

How do I get my alarm clock to actually wake me up in the morning?
ODOObEI.png
scream at it like MEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

how do I make myself watch exciting horror games vids without an adrenaline crash?
scream at it like MEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

how do I make myself watch exciting horror games vids without an adrenaline crash?
@NotAHuman

Easy! Avoid an adrenaline crash altogether by drinking nothing but coffee and/or energy drinks and consuming the most sugary snacks/foods you can find. You know those pixie sticks that are like 99% sugar? Make sure you keep an emergency stash of them on you at all times. Consume the entire stash stored in the emergency kit the moment you start to feel the adrenaline wearing off! Continue this regiment until your heart gives out from the adrenaline overload and you die. Tada! Adrenaline crash avoided! :D

Help Wanted!

I have an obsessive compulsion to check the prices of expensive apparel/familiars on the AH constantly so I can hopefully spot and snag items listed low enough to be worth flipping for profit. However....once I get my hands on the item, my Inner Hoarder shows up and starts making very compelling arguments for why I should hang onto the item (only temporarily, of course!) instead of immediately trying to flip it on the AH. Alas, my Inner Hoarder wins nearly every time and in the end I happily tuck the item away within the safety of my vault where it sits and collects virtual dust instead of making me money.

How do I get rid of my Inner Hoarder and replace her with a savvy Inner Business Woman so I can actually start making money instead of having all my assets tied up in items I won't actually use?
@NotAHuman

Easy! Avoid an adrenaline crash altogether by drinking nothing but coffee and/or energy drinks and consuming the most sugary snacks/foods you can find. You know those pixie sticks that are like 99% sugar? Make sure you keep an emergency stash of them on you at all times. Consume the entire stash stored in the emergency kit the moment you start to feel the adrenaline wearing off! Continue this regiment until your heart gives out from the adrenaline overload and you die. Tada! Adrenaline crash avoided! :D

Help Wanted!

I have an obsessive compulsion to check the prices of expensive apparel/familiars on the AH constantly so I can hopefully spot and snag items listed low enough to be worth flipping for profit. However....once I get my hands on the item, my Inner Hoarder shows up and starts making very compelling arguments for why I should hang onto the item (only temporarily, of course!) instead of immediately trying to flip it on the AH. Alas, my Inner Hoarder wins nearly every time and in the end I happily tuck the item away within the safety of my vault where it sits and collects virtual dust instead of making me money.

How do I get rid of my Inner Hoarder and replace her with a savvy Inner Business Woman so I can actually start making money instead of having all my assets tied up in items I won't actually use?
@shadesofchaos
Well, that's easy!
Buy everything until there's nothing left to buy
Help! I can't stop buying pretty dragons! Every time I see a pretty dragon, I go and click on the dread Buy button, and I just can't stop! And even worse - I just can't seem to ever let go of them! How do I fix this problem? How do I stop being a dragon hoarder?
@shadesofchaos
Well, that's easy!
Buy everything until there's nothing left to buy
Help! I can't stop buying pretty dragons! Every time I see a pretty dragon, I go and click on the dread Buy button, and I just can't stop! And even worse - I just can't seem to ever let go of them! How do I fix this problem? How do I stop being a dragon hoarder?
@Funfactlove

Go to the fairgrounds/coli and start grinding until you get enough money to expand your lair to infinity. If you don't want to do that, just never go to the AH, ever.

Next: I have bird flu and feel really bad right now, how do I get rid of it?
@Funfactlove

Go to the fairgrounds/coli and start grinding until you get enough money to expand your lair to infinity. If you don't want to do that, just never go to the AH, ever.

Next: I have bird flu and feel really bad right now, how do I get rid of it?
4xd1oW3.png
@AngelOfMetal

Easy!! Just chase off the bird and make sure to close your windows so it can't get back in!

Next: I have too many ideas and not enough time to do them all. What do I do?
@AngelOfMetal

Easy!! Just chase off the bird and make sure to close your windows so it can't get back in!

Next: I have too many ideas and not enough time to do them all. What do I do?
Alhazred-Signature.png
@schingiuire
cry to your mum and tell her that you want ice cream, and then get a brain freeze and now you dont have ANY ideas :D

I want to play fr and cs, but I cant no more, what do I do?
@schingiuire
cry to your mum and tell her that you want ice cream, and then get a brain freeze and now you dont have ANY ideas :D

I want to play fr and cs, but I cant no more, what do I do?
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 90 91