Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons to Newbies! (closed)
1 2
if the first one is still available im okie with trading (or rly for whoever im very open minded so im not picky. they're all beautiful dragons though!!)
if the first one is still available im okie with trading (or rly for whoever im very open minded so im not picky. they're all beautiful dragons though!!)
Is Zyryth still available. I am not certain if I stilll count as a newbie or not, as I have been here a month-ish?
Is Zyryth still available. I am not certain if I stilll count as a newbie or not, as I have been here a month-ish?
Mqw5b1R.gif
ive only been playing for like- two weeks i think maybe so more. so im sorta ish still around a newbie
ive only been playing for like- two weeks i think maybe so more. so im sorta ish still around a newbie
I'd like to bring home your pure pearl Skydancer if you don't mind! I've been here about two months.
I'd like to bring home your pure pearl Skydancer if you don't mind! I've been here about two months.
can I have the 2 male skydancers?
can I have the 2 male skydancers?
Oof, a lot more interest than I expected, and not enough dragons!! Going about this on a first-come first-serve basis, to be fair ^^

@CloudyInu You may just have her! ^u^ And if you'd like her mate (the other purple dragon) to breed them, that's ok too!

@SunfIower You may have him!

@Silphion If you'd like him, I can sell him to you for around 20kt!
Oof, a lot more interest than I expected, and not enough dragons!! Going about this on a first-come first-serve basis, to be fair ^^

@CloudyInu You may just have her! ^u^ And if you'd like her mate (the other purple dragon) to breed them, that's ok too!

@SunfIower You may have him!

@Silphion If you'd like him, I can sell him to you for around 20kt!
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
@Deathstalker I'll be sending you the treasure via crossroads! :D
@Deathstalker I'll be sending you the treasure via crossroads! :D
@Silphion Thank you! I hope you enjoy him ^u^
@Silphion Thank you! I hope you enjoy him ^u^
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
@Deathstalker sure i'll have her mate! plus if they're mates might as well stay together
@Deathstalker sure i'll have her mate! plus if they're mates might as well stay together
1 2