Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [~Newbie Giveaway~] - OVER!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 32 33
@gumwrapper
Sure thing, fellow shadowling friend! You've got two entries!
@gumwrapper
Sure thing, fellow shadowling friend! You've got two entries!
Heart Rose 1AjuNaL.png Lightweaver Marble Bust
@Mariette ; Thank you very much ! ;u;
@Mariette ; Thank you very much ! ;u;
vx2KbCz.png
@Mariette

I would love to be entered into the raffle - thank you for setting up a raffle!
@Mariette

I would love to be entered into the raffle - thank you for setting up a raffle!
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro7_250.gif
@Mariette
Wow this is awesome! Newbie here that would like to enter!
@Mariette
Wow this is awesome! Newbie here that would like to enter!
Once a Big Cat Rescuer, always a Big Cat Rescuer
I would like to enter, thanks for doing this :)
I would like to enter, thanks for doing this :)
I like Pie.
i would like to enter thank you for such an awesome raffle XD
i would like to enter thank you for such an awesome raffle XD
@Mariette I'd love to enter too, please! owo
@Mariette I'd love to enter too, please! owo
@Mariette:
A newbie from Plague here ゚ω゚)ノ
I would love to enter!
@Mariette:
A newbie from Plague here ゚ω゚)ノ
I would love to enter!
@Mariette
another Plague newbie here that would love to enter^^

thanks so much for doing this!
@Mariette
another Plague newbie here that would love to enter^^

thanks so much for doing this!
1SZnOCK.png9ZEx0Ta.pngHTV627h.gif
HI ALL OF YOU NEW PLAGUE-FRIENDS. /gathers up into a big contagious hug!

I hope you all enjoy the site and our flight (a lot of us are pretty eager about our dominance, so don't forget to learn about that when you have the time, it's a ton of fun and pretty profitable too!), and have a great time and have pretty hatchlings from your pairs! C:

Ignore me, it's 11 AM and I'm generally super-excited because I'm almost on Easter Break which means wonderful traveling and adventures, yes indeed!
... Heck, why not all the newbies. I'M VERY EXCITED TO SEE NEWBIES especially since it's really funny that the user ID numbers are in the 30000s now. I feel like such a senior!

HUGS FOR ALL THE NEWBIES, HI FRIENDS.

Also, I seriously can't wait to hatch my Raine x Sheena nest, this is the first time they've ever given me five eggs, and they have /really pretty babies/ and give really sweet outcomes, and have given me stuff like Fire/White/Ice before and whatnot. And maybe we'll be lucky and have Iridescent or Shimmer genes show up in the offspring, which is always exciting.

Yeah this is more or less an bump because I'm overall pretty excited over things right now..!
HI ALL OF YOU NEW PLAGUE-FRIENDS. /gathers up into a big contagious hug!

I hope you all enjoy the site and our flight (a lot of us are pretty eager about our dominance, so don't forget to learn about that when you have the time, it's a ton of fun and pretty profitable too!), and have a great time and have pretty hatchlings from your pairs! C:

Ignore me, it's 11 AM and I'm generally super-excited because I'm almost on Easter Break which means wonderful traveling and adventures, yes indeed!
... Heck, why not all the newbies. I'M VERY EXCITED TO SEE NEWBIES especially since it's really funny that the user ID numbers are in the 30000s now. I feel like such a senior!

HUGS FOR ALL THE NEWBIES, HI FRIENDS.

Also, I seriously can't wait to hatch my Raine x Sheena nest, this is the first time they've ever given me five eggs, and they have /really pretty babies/ and give really sweet outcomes, and have given me stuff like Fire/White/Ice before and whatnot. And maybe we'll be lucky and have Iridescent or Shimmer genes show up in the offspring, which is always exciting.

Yeah this is more or less an bump because I'm overall pretty excited over things right now..!
4Gh3xRo.png
MUYNhfy.png
sD0LDRK.png
bYt72YT.png

PRICTGJ.png
plague_1.png - gathering turns & coli grinding shop
- plaguedom shop

- item sales
- g1 sales
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 32 33