Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What Would Cause More Damage?
1 2 3
@Naja
Yes. That is the biggest threat! No one can stand in the way of the combined destructive power of tortoises and kittens!
@Naja
Yes. That is the biggest threat! No one can stand in the way of the combined destructive power of tortoises and kittens!
Bahahahaha

World domination the take over of tortoises and kittens.
Bahahahaha

World domination the take over of tortoises and kittens.
lckqq6P.png
Is there a time constraint on how quickly the damage takes place? Does the floor have furniture or carpet? Because if so, it's definitely the kittens.
Is there a time constraint on how quickly the damage takes place? Does the floor have furniture or carpet? Because if so, it's definitely the kittens.
Bb9XFYa.png
xrdZoYH.png
pZJYyk4.png
sbmtjDC.png
kncGB4g.gif
suFrgfl.png
l8NOdbs.png
ZwbGqUa.png
ElKYM7J.png
Y7MOfeL.png
GdVZ87H.png
SZfmfRv.png
well what's in the room and is the tortoise magic
well what's in the room and is the tortoise magic
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
Tortoise. Tortoises have been known to chew through walls for the sake of chewing through walls.

tl;dr tortoise.
Tortoise. Tortoises have been known to chew through walls for the sake of chewing through walls.

tl;dr tortoise.
1. Guys, tortoises aren't that slow, really. They can move pretty quickly actually.
2. It depends on what's in the room. Furniture like couches, curtains, shag carpet? Kittens. Stuff like lamps and small table? Possibly the tortoise.
1. Guys, tortoises aren't that slow, really. They can move pretty quickly actually.
2. It depends on what's in the room. Furniture like couches, curtains, shag carpet? Kittens. Stuff like lamps and small table? Possibly the tortoise.
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
@BlackStatic
The only time constraint is that it has to be the same for both rooms. Just to keep things consistent.

As for what's in the room. Umm... A couch, a coffee table, two floor lamps, and a cheap rug.
@BlackStatic
The only time constraint is that it has to be the same for both rooms. Just to keep things consistent.

As for what's in the room. Umm... A couch, a coffee table, two floor lamps, and a cheap rug.
I'd say the kittens, especially because there's six of them.

They, being kittens, would no doubt run around and maul any sort of couch or carpet.

Big rip if there's no litterbox.
I'd say the kittens, especially because there's six of them.

They, being kittens, would no doubt run around and maul any sort of couch or carpet.

Big rip if there's no litterbox.
waaah my signature broke and i dont wanna fix it rn
Considering we once raised a litter of kittens (that wasn't even six strong, mind you) that climbed up/shredded our legs so often that we had to make a decoy leg out of a wooden plank covered in fabric with a stuffed sock on the end, I'm gonna have to say kittens.
Considering we once raised a litter of kittens (that wasn't even six strong, mind you) that climbed up/shredded our legs so often that we had to make a decoy leg out of a wooden plank covered in fabric with a stuffed sock on the end, I'm gonna have to say kittens.
[quote name="Neraida" date="2018-09-17 14:45:27" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/JzfNVWm.jpg[/img] [/quote] I EWAS GONNA PSOT THIS NO
Neraida wrote on 2018-09-17 14:45:27:
JzfNVWm.jpg
I EWAS GONNA PSOT THIS NO
37706498.png
plague_small.png
1 2 3