Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | am i the only one
1 2 3 4
the bar must remain full

no exceptions

the bar must remain full

no exceptions

sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
I obsessively feed them. If they aren't at 100% there's probably something wrong or I'm asleep.
I obsessively feed them. If they aren't at 100% there's probably something wrong or I'm asleep.
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
I never forget ... It's impossible for me to not notice the hunger bar. But sometimes I'm too lazy to convert food, so it dips a little. Like, right now it's at 98% because I need to convert more seafood and plants.
I never forget ... It's impossible for me to not notice the hunger bar. But sometimes I'm too lazy to convert food, so it dips a little. Like, right now it's at 98% because I need to convert more seafood and plants.
I can’t forgot about this!
My dergs eats three times per day.
I can’t forgot about this!
My dergs eats three times per day.
Ab4m6.gifMXGSN.gift77iH.gifRVcwM.gife4m9m.gif
[quote name="@Zhukov" date="2018-09-17 15:00:52" ] I feed mine whenever I notice it dips past 100%. I think it's a reflex from when dragons used to lose energy much faster, haha. [/quote] Oooh, when was this and how fast? (Love finding out about FR history stuff like this.) I let mine go pretty far before feeding; makes it easier to prioritize certain food types.
@Zhukov wrote on 2018-09-17 15:00:52:
I feed mine whenever I notice it dips past 100%. I think it's a reflex from when dragons used to lose energy much faster, haha.

Oooh, when was this and how fast? (Love finding out about FR history stuff like this.)

I let mine go pretty far before feeding; makes it easier to prioritize certain food types.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Lara8 I uh, honestly don't remember when they changed it (2014? 2015? Definitely no later than that) but they used to lose one energy point every four hours. This means you had to feed your dragons more often to keep the bonus, so I just made a habit of feeding them every time their energy levels dropped even by one point.
@Lara8 I uh, honestly don't remember when they changed it (2014? 2015? Definitely no later than that) but they used to lose one energy point every four hours. This means you had to feed your dragons more often to keep the bonus, so I just made a habit of feeding them every time their energy levels dropped even by one point.
jCVhFoZ.gif
you know what scares me?

"[number of dragons] went hungry"

you know why? i can't stop imagining hungry dragons on the streets, crying out for food

so that's why i obsessively convert & feed
you know what scares me?

"[number of dragons] went hungry"

you know why? i can't stop imagining hungry dragons on the streets, crying out for food

so that's why i obsessively convert & feed
Uq1cq4S.png
@Zhukov

Thanks! Never knew about that.
@Zhukov

Thanks! Never knew about that.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
This reminds me of a question I've always had.... what happens if you let one of your dragon go to 0%?
This reminds me of a question I've always had.... what happens if you let one of your dragon go to 0%?
“Gently my mind escapes into the relaxing mode of pleasure.
A pleasure that will take my mind off the reality of life."
--Slipknot
@Nightwhisper666 nothing really. they just need fed to be able to do things like breed and fight in the coli

there are some ideas in "ruin fr" threads that joke about 0 equaling dragon death but if you look at any dead lairs it's not possible
@Nightwhisper666 nothing really. they just need fed to be able to do things like breed and fight in the coli

there are some ideas in "ruin fr" threads that joke about 0 equaling dragon death but if you look at any dead lairs it's not possible
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
1 2 3 4