Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (retired) Art Store
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Pagen
Okay! I think I read everything correctly!

I would love some art of Dia! I would love a fullbody lineart and coloured shading! Which I believe would be 130kt? If you find there are a lot of difficult details let me know! Feel free to take any artistic liberties with her. She loves snakes, the colour purple, skateboarding and smoking!

This is her art ref
This is her aesthetic board
This is her clothes ref
This is her bio

Additionally do you think I could order some line art and colour of Dia and Zil. He's a goof but super cocky. Him and Dia get along well (They both like each other) Usually he does something to annoy her. She often threatens to shoot him and he just grins at her with a cocky look!
@Pagen
Okay! I think I read everything correctly!

I would love some art of Dia! I would love a fullbody lineart and coloured shading! Which I believe would be 130kt? If you find there are a lot of difficult details let me know! Feel free to take any artistic liberties with her. She loves snakes, the colour purple, skateboarding and smoking!

This is her art ref
This is her aesthetic board
This is her clothes ref
This is her bio

Additionally do you think I could order some line art and colour of Dia and Zil. He's a goof but super cocky. Him and Dia get along well (They both like each other) Usually he does something to annoy her. She often threatens to shoot him and he just grins at her with a cocky look!
Itp5LC0.png Art Shop!!
---SLOTS---
  1. @kyrin18
  2. @NorthernLiights
  3. @Icedragonpie
  4. @betsie
  5. @kainerallis
  6. @CosmicAngel

Congratulations, you made it! Slots are now CLOSED!
I do need to disclose this will get a while to get through, so please be patient while I reach all of you and gather details.
Thank you!
---SLOTS---
  1. @kyrin18
  2. @NorthernLiights
  3. @Icedragonpie
  4. @betsie
  5. @kainerallis
  6. @CosmicAngel

Congratulations, you made it! Slots are now CLOSED!
I do need to disclose this will get a while to get through, so please be patient while I reach all of you and gather details.
Thank you!
bxRP57q.png
LINK IS A WIP
Thank you <3
Thank you <3
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@Pagen Hello! References to Ko-Fi have been removed because linking to personal fundraising websites and "Tip Jar" style websites are against FR's rules. If you would like to sell for USD, you will need to use a site that offers both buyer and seller protection and is intended to be used for sales, such as PayPal. Thanks!
@Pagen Hello! References to Ko-Fi have been removed because linking to personal fundraising websites and "Tip Jar" style websites are against FR's rules. If you would like to sell for USD, you will need to use a site that offers both buyer and seller protection and is intended to be used for sales, such as PayPal. Thanks!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@Pagen
I'd like to request a spot on the ping list, if it's not too much trouble?
@Pagen
I'd like to request a spot on the ping list, if it's not too much trouble?
@Pagen
Can you please ping me when you reopen? I love your style.
@Pagen
Can you please ping me when you reopen? I love your style.
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
@Voronwis sure thing! Was thinking of opening some slots soon, so stay tuned!
@Voronwis sure thing! Was thinking of opening some slots soon, so stay tuned!
bxRP57q.png
LINK IS A WIP
@pagan
May I be added to the pingList please?
@pagan
May I be added to the pingList please?
embyrs1_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8j3.gifembyrs2_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8jf.gif
Edit: @pagan @/pagen
Can you add me to the pinglist please? Your art is so pretty!
Edit: @pagan @/pagen
Can you add me to the pinglist please? Your art is so pretty!
PJEKw3i.pngOgf6rFV.pngLpWn6Hu.png
@KaineRallis - @TerminalEternity - @LemonQuartz - @GreywarenX - @Greenwolfkate - @Oceannist - @ExoticBacoe - @kyrin18 - @Ocapella - @Failuresaurus - @BeanieBasil - @Weapon - @KyuuBird - @NorthernLiights - @Plushstiel - @FarmerLee - @VixenKai - @Tipsylover - @Angii -@remnio - @kyrin18 - @Elris - @Voronwis - @Embyrs - @Rvan

Hi everyone!
I'm greatly appreciative of the interest in my art. It's truly a privilege bringing your characters and dragons to life.

I know I haven't opened slots in a great while. I know there's not a huge demand to my art but I still wanted to approach you, the pinglist folk, and tell you a bit of an announcement.
As they are right now, my prices are not high enough and unfortunately, it's not worth my time. When I look back to getting 130kt for a piece I spend 5 hours on... is just not enough.

I don't even mind drawing for FR-currency but I need to make some ends meets and and nowadays I only have time to upkeep my lair. I've been doing some USD commissions and they're more important to me since I changed jobs and while this one is amazing to my mental health and social life, it pays a bit less.

So if you want some art from me still, do not fret! I'll make a new sheet with updated prices, and I'll still open the shop during Mistral Jamboree and other festivals (when I need currency the most, haha). So stay tuned.

Thanks for reading, everyone. :)
@KaineRallis - @TerminalEternity - @LemonQuartz - @GreywarenX - @Greenwolfkate - @Oceannist - @ExoticBacoe - @kyrin18 - @Ocapella - @Failuresaurus - @BeanieBasil - @Weapon - @KyuuBird - @NorthernLiights - @Plushstiel - @FarmerLee - @VixenKai - @Tipsylover - @Angii -@remnio - @kyrin18 - @Elris - @Voronwis - @Embyrs - @Rvan

Hi everyone!
I'm greatly appreciative of the interest in my art. It's truly a privilege bringing your characters and dragons to life.

I know I haven't opened slots in a great while. I know there's not a huge demand to my art but I still wanted to approach you, the pinglist folk, and tell you a bit of an announcement.
As they are right now, my prices are not high enough and unfortunately, it's not worth my time. When I look back to getting 130kt for a piece I spend 5 hours on... is just not enough.

I don't even mind drawing for FR-currency but I need to make some ends meets and and nowadays I only have time to upkeep my lair. I've been doing some USD commissions and they're more important to me since I changed jobs and while this one is amazing to my mental health and social life, it pays a bit less.

So if you want some art from me still, do not fret! I'll make a new sheet with updated prices, and I'll still open the shop during Mistral Jamboree and other festivals (when I need currency the most, haha). So stay tuned.

Thanks for reading, everyone. :)
bxRP57q.png
LINK IS A WIP
1 2 3 4 5 6