Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Show what you need while brewing
So. I use the brew a lot. But I'm bad a details. So I'm not always sure what I need to brew. One thing that ticks me off is I have to dig in my hoard to see what I have and hope I get it right if I want to prep items to brew once it becomes available again.

My suggestion is simple. While you have a brew going, you can click on the brew item button and it'll say something like, "the cauldron is full right now but why not take this time to gather these?" And it'll show the items you need for that brew you're looking at. That was it's easier to navigate, you know exactly what you need, and time and/or money is saved!
So. I use the brew a lot. But I'm bad a details. So I'm not always sure what I need to brew. One thing that ticks me off is I have to dig in my hoard to see what I have and hope I get it right if I want to prep items to brew once it becomes available again.

My suggestion is simple. While you have a brew going, you can click on the brew item button and it'll say something like, "the cauldron is full right now but why not take this time to gather these?" And it'll show the items you need for that brew you're looking at. That was it's easier to navigate, you know exactly what you need, and time and/or money is saved!
Being straight or gay is too much work. Why not aro ace?
PLEASE

I need this so much
PLEASE

I need this so much
9-CD1-DC7-E-618-B-4516-ADC7-CFC344-B78-FAE.jpg
@ScreamingAsexual

Or maybe, while the cauldron is in use, the brew button turns into a 'check supplies' button that would do what you're asking for?
@ScreamingAsexual

Or maybe, while the cauldron is in use, the brew button turns into a 'check supplies' button that would do what you're asking for?
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
i think @Lara8 's suggestion is perfect. would be super useful!
i think @Lara8 's suggestion is perfect. would be super useful!
[quote name="Lara8" date="2018-09-10 16:53:02" ] @ScreamingAsexual Or maybe, while the cauldron is in use, the brew button turns into a 'check supplies' button that would do what you're asking for? [/quote] Ohmygod yes. I just want it to feel natural. Like Baldwin is talking to us. Cuze FR has amazing lore and immersion at times and it'd be nice to keep that going.
Lara8 wrote on 2018-09-10 16:53:02:
@ScreamingAsexual

Ohmygod yes.

I just want it to feel natural. Like Baldwin is talking to us. Cuze FR has amazing lore and immersion at times and it'd be nice to keep that going.
[quote name="Lara8" date="2018-09-10 16:53:02" ] Or maybe, while the cauldron is in use, the brew button turns into a 'check supplies' button that would do what you're asking for? [/quote] Support This would make it so much easier to know what you nee. I forget that I was going to check and put a new item on to melt a lot.

Support

This would make it so much easier to know what you nee. I forget that I was going to check and put a new item on to melt a lot.
Need a fodder trainer build? Try one of these:
Kelp Beds - Leviathan Leveler - 2 Fodder Trainer
GLR + Mire - Ghire Gorer - 2 Fodder
Mire - Mire Mauler - 2 Fodder
GLR - Ruin Wrecker - 2 Fodder Trainer
Boreal Wood- Boreal Banisher - 2 Fodder Trainer
Harpy's Roost - Roost Rustler - 2 Fodder Trainer
Launch_Plans_-_Small.png
(Don't ping the staff)
[quote name="Mohenjo" date="2018-09-10 17:13:49" ] [quote name="Lara8" date="2018-09-10 16:53:02" ] Or maybe, while the cauldron is in use, the brew button turns into a 'check supplies' button that would do what you're asking for? [/quote] Support This would make it so much easier to know what you nee. I forget that I was going to check and put a new item on to melt a lot. [/quote] Same. I tend to forget a lot and then have to wait at least 30 minutes for the brew to finish.
Mohenjo wrote on 2018-09-10 17:13:49:

Support

This would make it so much easier to know what you nee. I forget that I was going to check and put a new item on to melt a lot.
Same. I tend to forget a lot and then have to wait at least 30 minutes for the brew to finish.
Oh yes, this sounds super useful! I've found myself trying to click the disabled brew button to check for what I still need only to find that I had absent-mindedly put something in the cauldron to transmute before changing tabs -.-
Oh yes, this sounds super useful! I've found myself trying to click the disabled brew button to check for what I still need only to find that I had absent-mindedly put something in the cauldron to transmute before changing tabs -.-
You want your very own Panda in your lair, don't you? Admit it! Visit:
ioiH56N.png
Oh yes please, I have the same problem and its very difficult to keep everything in my head
Oh yes please, I have the same problem and its very difficult to keep everything in my head
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
Yes please, I don't brew often but festival currency grinding and brewing will be a million times easier
Yes please, I don't brew often but festival currency grinding and brewing will be a million times easier
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif