Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking for a New Home
1 2 3
LIGHT LIGHT LIGHT LIGHT

Greek Aesthetic, nice and pretty banner, DOM really often, and a lovely community.
LIGHT LIGHT LIGHT LIGHT

Greek Aesthetic, nice and pretty banner, DOM really often, and a lovely community.
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
@Taurpy Light flight has an active discord with people from all time zones so you can always hang out :) I've never been disappointed with this flight and I've been in it for years.
@Taurpy Light flight has an active discord with people from all time zones so you can always hang out :) I've never been disappointed with this flight and I've been in it for years.

9eXyW7h.png

tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
[quote name="myheartyoung" date="2018-09-15 08:04:53" ] @Taurpy Light flight has an active discord with people from all time zones so you can always hang out :) I've never been disappointed with this flight and I've been in it for years. [/quote] Hmmm, now I’m split between the two aaa ;A;
myheartyoung wrote on 2018-09-15 08:04:53:

Hmmm, now I’m split between the two aaa ;A;
If you’re reading this, know that you’re loved
Hmmm...I think I’ll choose Light as my flight. Thank you so much to everyone who commented! <3
Hmmm...I think I’ll choose Light as my flight. Thank you so much to everyone who commented! <3
@Taurpy
WAIT!! :000 I wanna tell you about Water!!

We have a very welcoming community, who loves to help each other out and make new friends! Everyone I know in Water (a whole lotta people) will always go out of their way to help others in the flight. We have fan clubs for just about anything. FR-related, many fun dom programs, a small and tightly-knit community, and many people waiting to say hello to you in Water! It doesn’t matter who you are or where you came from, there is something fun for everybody in Water!

Plus, we have beachy and fun aesthetics, and the deep, mysterious, elegant aesthetic if you’re more into that! Our lore is really great, and has only been fleshed-out more by our amazing community and writers!

Sorry I’m late, but hey, it was fun making this list of why I love Water! <3
@Taurpy
WAIT!! :000 I wanna tell you about Water!!

We have a very welcoming community, who loves to help each other out and make new friends! Everyone I know in Water (a whole lotta people) will always go out of their way to help others in the flight. We have fan clubs for just about anything. FR-related, many fun dom programs, a small and tightly-knit community, and many people waiting to say hello to you in Water! It doesn’t matter who you are or where you came from, there is something fun for everybody in Water!

Plus, we have beachy and fun aesthetics, and the deep, mysterious, elegant aesthetic if you’re more into that! Our lore is really great, and has only been fleshed-out more by our amazing community and writers!

Sorry I’m late, but hey, it was fun making this list of why I love Water! <3
swip.png - hi! i'm cassie.
- my pronouns are she/her.
- my timezone is fr+3.
I also want to throw in my vote for Fire! Fire is easily the hottest flight around ;) We have an active discord too full of sweet people with all sorts of things to share. We also have great eyes for breeding!

Also!

- Flambebes
- Mather looks like a dinosaur
- we have m e m e s
- free only slightly burned cookies
- hot tubs

You won't regret coming to hang out with us!
I also want to throw in my vote for Fire! Fire is easily the hottest flight around ;) We have an active discord too full of sweet people with all sorts of things to share. We also have great eyes for breeding!

Also!

- Flambebes
- Mather looks like a dinosaur
- we have m e m e s
- free only slightly burned cookies
- hot tubs

You won't regret coming to hang out with us!
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
@Taurpy homely, active, and welcoming! sounds exactly like nature to me!

nature's known for its nurturing and homely community, with fun dom events, flowerbombs, and all sorts of neat little interactions with one another! if you use discord, our discord is open to OOF people so you could get a feel for nature to help you make a decision :>
@Taurpy homely, active, and welcoming! sounds exactly like nature to me!

nature's known for its nurturing and homely community, with fun dom events, flowerbombs, and all sorts of neat little interactions with one another! if you use discord, our discord is open to OOF people so you could get a feel for nature to help you make a decision :>
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@Alphazi

Hmmm... can you link me to the discord as well as tell me more info about nature? :0
@Alphazi

Hmmm... can you link me to the discord as well as tell me more info about nature? :0
@Taurpy edit because i'm silly lOL i'll dm you

as for info about nature, what would you like to know? i could also pm you if you'd like! (or if you join discord, feel free to dm me there!)
@Taurpy edit because i'm silly lOL i'll dm you

as for info about nature, what would you like to know? i could also pm you if you'd like! (or if you join discord, feel free to dm me there!)
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@Alphazi

Feel free to PM about Dom, forum activity, the community, etc! :)
@Alphazi

Feel free to PM about Dom, forum activity, the community, etc! :)
1 2 3