Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | { MASS HATCH } - Birthday Bash Sales!!!
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
@globetrottr Yeah I'm a derp, forgot to send the PA to ya, but it's up now!
@globetrottr Yeah I'm a derp, forgot to send the PA to ya, but it's up now!
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@SarcasticHawke thank you :))) for this whole mass hatch and everything, I'm sure it was super stressful but everyone appreciated it so much <3
@SarcasticHawke thank you :))) for this whole mass hatch and everything, I'm sure it was super stressful but everyone appreciated it so much <3
@globetrottr You're most welcome =^3 It was a bit stressful to be sure, but I'm glad everyone enjoyed it! Always happy to make someone's day with free stuff!

Though I AM a bit sad that I only got one double out of all 156 eggs...oh well, he's a rather adorable autumn baby so I might keep him regardless. Just wish I'd gotten more than one x^D
@globetrottr You're most welcome =^3 It was a bit stressful to be sure, but I'm glad everyone enjoyed it! Always happy to make someone's day with free stuff!

Though I AM a bit sad that I only got one double out of all 156 eggs...oh well, he's a rather adorable autumn baby so I might keep him regardless. Just wish I'd gotten more than one x^D
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@SarcasticHawke
If you decide to sell that Seafoam/Jade/Blush mirror I’d love a ping!
They remind me of an orchid mantis and I love it haha.
@SarcasticHawke
If you decide to sell that Seafoam/Jade/Blush mirror I’d love a ping!
They remind me of an orchid mantis and I love it haha.
9oRPa8v.png
@globetrottr
Oh is it! XD Haha that's actually really funny!
It's no prob, just didn't want a pretty one to go unclaimed.

But you're right, this was a pretty crazy hatch as they go. :3

Thanks for the gorgeous free babies @SarcasticHawke! ^^/
@globetrottr
Oh is it! XD Haha that's actually really funny!
It's no prob, just didn't want a pretty one to go unclaimed.

But you're right, this was a pretty crazy hatch as they go. :3

Thanks for the gorgeous free babies @SarcasticHawke! ^^/
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
Sad to see I missed the grand finale haha! It stinks you only got one double :( but what a beaut! If I ever stumble upon one I’ll let you know! Thanks for the beautiful dragons! I really appreciate the selflessness you had, it’s so sweet! I hope you enjoyed yourself as well :) I’m glad I was able to participate and meet the people here :)
Sad to see I missed the grand finale haha! It stinks you only got one double :( but what a beaut! If I ever stumble upon one I’ll let you know! Thanks for the beautiful dragons! I really appreciate the selflessness you had, it’s so sweet! I hope you enjoyed yourself as well :) I’m glad I was able to participate and meet the people here :)
@SarcasticHawke

Your 3 regulars are waiting for you at the Crossroads. Thank you for my 2 cuties. Let me know when you recover from the celebration, as I have some questions for you.
@SarcasticHawke

Your 3 regulars are waiting for you at the Crossroads. Thank you for my 2 cuties. Let me know when you recover from the celebration, as I have some questions for you.
zVI7i7V.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44