Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [IC]SF Entry WCM Galactic Seraphim
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@MistressMacchika

I'D LOVE A PING TOO!! Thats a gorgeous skin www
@MistressMacchika

I'D LOVE A PING TOO!! Thats a gorgeous skin www
JACKAL
it/he/any + 22 + infj, 4w5
YOSYGaI.png
@MistressMacchika - I would def. be interested! What a good and beautifully eyeburning skin.
@MistressMacchika - I would def. be interested! What a good and beautifully eyeburning skin.
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
@MistressMacchika [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/481207369184051220/489763044172496896/image0.png[/img] these are my (very expensive) gene + breed plans for my derg ultramarine, could you preview the skin on their scry??
@MistressMacchika
image0.png
these are my (very expensive) gene + breed plans for my derg ultramarine, could you preview the skin on their scry??
goSc2L4.png
@MistressMacchika definitely interested in a copy if it doesn't win
@MistressMacchika definitely interested in a copy if it doesn't win
F3d7DSl.png
@MistressMacchika

Please ping me if it doesn't win. That's gorgeous.
@MistressMacchika

Please ping me if it doesn't win. That's gorgeous.
@mistressmacchika
Please ping me if it doesn’t win, I’d definitely be interested in a copy!
@mistressmacchika
Please ping me if it doesn’t win, I’d definitely be interested in a copy!
Yi8U9eL.pngX4Rja7n.pngYi8U9eL.png
8RAJoZx.gif +3 hours FR time
@mistressmacchika

what a gorgeous skin! Please do ping me if it doesn't win!
@mistressmacchika

what a gorgeous skin! Please do ping me if it doesn't win!
nU4GGn5.png Noodles
She/They
FR+ 9
*deep breath* OK A LOTTA MESSAGES XDD i love you guys and you've all been added! thank you so much <3 you are all so kind and flattering haha, i wasn't expecting this :')

@Supremacy @FatherLikeAngel @Calixita @Flowerpots @Beruga @Maricnnette @ninjanuary @russmond @CrossHound @luckless @Eve @Autumnus @Enekokoro @Fukase @Artorias @Trachynhawb @Lykos @Yagine @Noodlesper

just a heads up though... idk how many runs i'll do but there will probably be no more than 5??? runs of 10? just because i don't like the idea of so many in circulation haha, i do have the pinglist in Ember (my first dragon)'s bio so if i missed you feel free to scrub through there to check! and... yeah. i'll probably be giving the first 7 people on the list first priority because they asked before i made this thread so i'd like to treat them for the first run x3

TLDR: i love you all but perhaps not everyone will get one when the time comes D':
*deep breath* OK A LOTTA MESSAGES XDD i love you guys and you've all been added! thank you so much <3 you are all so kind and flattering haha, i wasn't expecting this :')

@Supremacy @FatherLikeAngel @Calixita @Flowerpots @Beruga @Maricnnette @ninjanuary @russmond @CrossHound @luckless @Eve @Autumnus @Enekokoro @Fukase @Artorias @Trachynhawb @Lykos @Yagine @Noodlesper

just a heads up though... idk how many runs i'll do but there will probably be no more than 5??? runs of 10? just because i don't like the idea of so many in circulation haha, i do have the pinglist in Ember (my first dragon)'s bio so if i missed you feel free to scrub through there to check! and... yeah. i'll probably be giving the first 7 people on the list first priority because they asked before i made this thread so i'd like to treat them for the first run x3

TLDR: i love you all but perhaps not everyone will get one when the time comes D':
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
@Draxablaze here they be!!!! what a beautiful lad if i do say so myself, good luck on gening him!! (am currently on the quest for a WC scroll so i feel) [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/1672/f/2018/256/6/d/ultramarine_preview_by_broqentoys-dcmrsx4.png[/img]
@Draxablaze here they be!!!! what a beautiful lad if i do say so myself, good luck on gening him!! (am currently on the quest for a WC scroll so i feel)

ultramarine_preview_by_broqentoys-dcmrsx4.png
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
oh my gosh they’re beautiful
their colors match ILLEGALLY well with the skin
welp, time to sell everything i own to obtain this beauty
oh my gosh they’re beautiful
their colors match ILLEGALLY well with the skin
welp, time to sell everything i own to obtain this beauty