Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | A E R I E - Discussion (Over)
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 66 67
[quote name="@EmbertheSkywing" date="2018-09-11 16:39:54" ] @/Tsaiah @/Kalideoscope Can you explain your vote on Khaos? I noticed you never had. [/quote] Oops, i missed that at the bottom of the page Literally the not-playing player who was being wagoned: [quote name="Tsaiah" date="2018-09-09 19:49:22" ] What we need is a 1-shot multikill to either win faster or at least narrow the field down to people who are actually playing [/quote] And the vote on Cricky was exactly what it said on the tin. Lux had decent-sounding things to not like about them, I wasn't actually [i]here[/i] and playing yet. I'd even told her i was going to sheep her, as my strongest townread and someone who'd already gotten maf, and outright asked her who to vote earlier in chat. xD Have you caught up with the rest of the thread yet? What're your takes on Kali, Fable, and the rest of the discussion?
@EmbertheSkywing wrote on 2018-09-11 16:39:54:
@/Tsaiah @/Kalideoscope

Can you explain your vote on Khaos? I noticed you never had.

Oops, i missed that at the bottom of the page

Literally the not-playing player who was being wagoned:
Tsaiah wrote on 2018-09-09 19:49:22:
What we need is a 1-shot multikill to either win faster or at least narrow the field down to people who are actually playing

And the vote on Cricky was exactly what it said on the tin. Lux had decent-sounding things to not like about them, I wasn't actually here and playing yet. I'd even told her i was going to sheep her, as my strongest townread and someone who'd already gotten maf, and outright asked her who to vote earlier in chat. xD

Have you caught up with the rest of the thread yet? What're your takes on Kali, Fable, and the rest of the discussion?
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
[quote name="@Kalideoscope" date="2018-09-11 22:09:34" ] popping in very quickly so response to the shortest part @/tsaiah will get rest l8er "why fable/ember" if it's not you and it's not me and it's not lux or firo and there's only 2 other people besides that with 1 scum remaining......yeah would go fable>ember but there's time for everybody so order isn't a biggie. maf hasn't hit anybody afawk so m/lylo isn't really pressing [/quote] Not really that far from where I'm at, insofar that i think it's someone not Lux-or-Firo, and yeah. But like, we need to be working on figuring this shit out now, or we risk letting the last maf coast to a win. [Quote=Stanbanana] The mafia possess a factional ability called Glass, which may be collectively invoked once per night by the mafia in order to make a one-person attack on a player. When making an attack with Glass, the mafia must declare a color; the attack succeeds only if that color is the target’s color. As a part of this ability, Glass also returns investigative results as match/not a match. Each time a member of the mafia dies, Glass gains strength. At the beginning of the game, it counts as a one-member kill, but for each mafia player who dies, it gains a member. The first time Glass kills a player of each color, it also gains strength. At the beginning of the game, it counts as a one-color kill, but for each unique color that is killed with Glass, it gains a color. Once Glass is fully empowered, it is a five-color kill and thus cannot be blocked by any means. The mafia do not possess a normal factional kill. [/quote] At this point, if maf does try to kill, it's like a 4-member kill. And if they have been at least [i]trying[/i] to kill, then they've likely narrowed down some color matches. So like, now that everyone left is actively playing more or less--just shrug-lynching from here on out is prooobably not the greatest idea. It's time to play the game!
@Kalideoscope wrote on 2018-09-11 22:09:34:
popping in very quickly so response to the shortest part @/tsaiah will get rest l8er
"why fable/ember"
if it's not you and it's not me and it's not lux or firo and there's only 2 other people besides that with 1 scum remaining......yeah
would go fable>ember but there's time for everybody so order isn't a biggie. maf hasn't hit anybody afawk so m/lylo isn't really pressing

Not really that far from where I'm at, insofar that i think it's someone not Lux-or-Firo, and yeah. But like, we need to be working on figuring this **** out now, or we risk letting the last maf coast to a win.

Stanbanana wrote:

The mafia possess a factional ability called Glass, which may be collectively invoked once per night by the mafia in order to make a one-person attack on a player. When making an attack with Glass, the mafia must declare a color; the attack succeeds only if that color is the target’s color. As a part of this ability, Glass also returns investigative results as match/not a match.

Each time a member of the mafia dies, Glass gains strength. At the beginning of the game, it counts as a one-member kill, but for each mafia player who dies, it gains a member.

The first time Glass kills a player of each color, it also gains strength. At the beginning of the game, it counts as a one-color kill, but for each unique color that is killed with Glass, it gains a color. Once Glass is fully empowered, it is a five-color kill and thus cannot be blocked by any means.

The mafia do not possess a normal factional kill.

At this point, if maf does try to kill, it's like a 4-member kill. And if they have been at least trying to kill, then they've likely narrowed down some color matches.

So like, now that everyone left is actively playing more or less--just shrug-lynching from here on out is prooobably not the greatest idea. It's time to play the game!
@Fablewolf What're your thoughts rn on all the people?
@Fablewolf What're your thoughts rn on all the people?
It's kalei or ember.
It's kalei or ember.
Regardless of what everyone thinks I know I'm the answer wants regardless of how little sense that makes. I'm not particularly interested in thunderdoming right now cuz it wouldn't be useful or interesting in such a locked gamestate that even if I do get lynched I feel like our chances of winning go down at all so if you're expecting that you're going to be disappointed.
Regardless of what everyone thinks I know I'm the answer wants regardless of how little sense that makes. I'm not particularly interested in thunderdoming right now cuz it wouldn't be useful or interesting in such a locked gamestate that even if I do get lynched I feel like our chances of winning go down at all so if you're expecting that you're going to be disappointed.
a kali lynch would be a good idea to at least remove some extra agony right now

I would like to note that we have to make sure to keep things to one Curse tonight. otherwise, if maf manages to get a glass off, we might lose tomorrow.
a kali lynch would be a good idea to at least remove some extra agony right now

I would like to note that we have to make sure to keep things to one Curse tonight. otherwise, if maf manages to get a glass off, we might lose tomorrow.
as you might tell, I'm completely not convinced that kali is going to flip purple

but at the moment that's a good place to go

the other path is wrapping myself entirely in foil of the tin
as you might tell, I'm completely not convinced that kali is going to flip purple

but at the moment that's a good place to go

the other path is wrapping myself entirely in foil of the tin
After loads of questioning i have come up with inclusive results

Kali/ tsaiah/ fable is where it’s at

I wouldnt lynch tsaiah today

Fable seems to have repeated kali

Neither of them have really done anything ime but at least kali like

Joined a group

It’s possible for fable to have not felt the need to join one if he’s maf but :S

I wouldnt argue againt kali or fable but my h e a r t is telling me something and idk if i wanna enact on it
After loads of questioning i have come up with inclusive results

Kali/ tsaiah/ fable is where it’s at

I wouldnt lynch tsaiah today

Fable seems to have repeated kali

Neither of them have really done anything ime but at least kali like

Joined a group

It’s possible for fable to have not felt the need to join one if he’s maf but :S

I wouldnt argue againt kali or fable but my h e a r t is telling me something and idk if i wanna enact on it
[quote name="Kalideoscope" date="2018-09-11 21:11:52" ] Maybe more than a little OMGUS. But I also really dislike the whole "peacemaker"/"let's all be friends here guys" thing you had/have going on, and really really dislike the fact that you apparently messaged people your color with no prompting. I can't see a town motive for that. Would also be okay with Fable and Ember. Firo and Lux are pretty much in my town bloc. If there's anyone else alive we can lynch there too I guess but I think there's just 6? Re scum defending me: I don't really have anything I can say about that. I didn't ask them to, and I don't know why they did it. Does it look scummy? Yeah. You're just going to take me at my word wih this one. [/quote] The only reason i can see why they would if you’re town would be because you were in noob chat But even then you said it was pretty dead
Kalideoscope wrote on 2018-09-11 21:11:52:
Maybe more than a little OMGUS. But I also really dislike the whole "peacemaker"/"let's all be friends here guys" thing you had/have going on, and really really dislike the fact that you apparently messaged people your color with no prompting. I can't see a town motive for that.

Would also be okay with Fable and Ember. Firo and Lux are pretty much in my town bloc. If there's anyone else alive we can lynch there too I guess but I think there's just 6?

Re scum defending me: I don't really have anything I can say about that. I didn't ask them to, and I don't know why they did it. Does it look scummy? Yeah. You're just going to take me at my word wih this one.
The only reason i can see why they would if you’re town would be because you were in noob chat

But even then you said it was pretty dead
[quote name="EmbertheSkywing" date="2018-09-12 05:35:12" ] @/luxurious While Cricket ended up being maf, Tsaiah was sheeping on that vote: [quote name="Tsaiah" date="2018-09-06 20:35:41" ] Blatantly sheeping Lux and co Maybe this'll be a hit and generate more interest [/quote] 2. Tsaiah never explained their vote on Khaos. I asked why, but they never answered. Oh, btw, I really need to focus on homework today, so I’ll probably be gone for most of the day at least. [/quote] Ur gucci dont worry. Tsaiah was multi gaming and slid into my dms and asked me who i was voting so she could sheep me since she couldnt fully participate at that point in time P sure she responded to that but they’re all valid points her voting this game gas been wack But it’s a pretty wack game
EmbertheSkywing wrote on 2018-09-12 05:35:12:
@/luxurious

While Cricket ended up being maf, Tsaiah was sheeping on that vote:
Tsaiah wrote on 2018-09-06 20:35:41:
Blatantly sheeping Lux and co

Maybe this'll be a hit and generate more interest

2. Tsaiah never explained their vote on Khaos. I asked why, but they never answered.

Oh, btw, I really need to focus on homework today, so I’ll probably be gone for most of the day at least.
Ur gucci dont worry.

Tsaiah was multi gaming and slid into my dms and asked me who i was voting so she could sheep me since she couldnt fully participate at that point in time

P sure she responded to that but they’re all valid points her voting this game gas been wack

But it’s a pretty wack game
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 66 67