Why tsaiah
@Kalideoscope

I would also like to hear that ;3

Also i answered your PM
@Kalideoscope

I would also like to hear that ;3

Also i answered your PM
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
And ftr, basically what i sent to Kali (hue, having to paraphrase myself a bit)

I didn't tell anyone Kali was scum--i literally showed people pages 28 through 37ish and asked then to read Zac's posts and related material there, then to look at Cricky's pagetop on 43, and give me their thoughts about it. And each person I asked that, independent of one another, saw the same things I saw, without me having to say anything.

For me it was a way to make sure i wasn't crazy, and confirmation that the way the dead maf treated Kali actually did look bad, along with a secondary line of thought that might point to Fable, in a distancing way.

But that soft defending Zac does of Kali in particular looks horribad to me, along with it looking to me like Cricky uses Kali's and Fable's argument to springboard onto a push on Fable.

So i was thinking, when Kali mentioned the chat she and Kirk had with newbies, that maybe there was some potential in them having seen like a chance to pocket her in there or something, and maybe they were reinforcing that on the thread, hence the questions about that. But if it was dead in there like she says, that thought doesn't really lead anywhere.

For full transparency, I nearly cursed Kali last night, too.
And ftr, basically what i sent to Kali (hue, having to paraphrase myself a bit)

I didn't tell anyone Kali was scum--i literally showed people pages 28 through 37ish and asked then to read Zac's posts and related material there, then to look at Cricky's pagetop on 43, and give me their thoughts about it. And each person I asked that, independent of one another, saw the same things I saw, without me having to say anything.

For me it was a way to make sure i wasn't crazy, and confirmation that the way the dead maf treated Kali actually did look bad, along with a secondary line of thought that might point to Fable, in a distancing way.

But that soft defending Zac does of Kali in particular looks horribad to me, along with it looking to me like Cricky uses Kali's and Fable's argument to springboard onto a push on Fable.

So i was thinking, when Kali mentioned the chat she and Kirk had with newbies, that maybe there was some potential in them having seen like a chance to pocket her in there or something, and maybe they were reinforcing that on the thread, hence the questions about that. But if it was dead in there like she says, that thought doesn't really lead anywhere.

For full transparency, I nearly cursed Kali last night, too.
Maybe more than a little OMGUS. But I also really dislike the whole "peacemaker"/"let's all be friends here guys" thing you had/have going on, and really really dislike the fact that you apparently messaged people your color with no prompting. I can't see a town motive for that.

Would also be okay with Fable and Ember. Firo and Lux are pretty much in my town bloc. If there's anyone else alive we can lynch there too I guess but I think there's just 6?

Re scum defending me: I don't really have anything I can say about that. I didn't ask them to, and I don't know why they did it. Does it look scummy? Yeah. You're just going to take me at my word wih this one.
Maybe more than a little OMGUS. But I also really dislike the whole "peacemaker"/"let's all be friends here guys" thing you had/have going on, and really really dislike the fact that you apparently messaged people your color with no prompting. I can't see a town motive for that.

Would also be okay with Fable and Ember. Firo and Lux are pretty much in my town bloc. If there's anyone else alive we can lynch there too I guess but I think there's just 6?

Re scum defending me: I don't really have anything I can say about that. I didn't ask them to, and I don't know why they did it. Does it look scummy? Yeah. You're just going to take me at my word wih this one.
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
FYI don't have my phone or computer anymore, so already infrequent popins are going to get even more infrequent and may be written on a 3DS internet browser. Just setting expectations.
FYI don't have my phone or computer anymore, so already infrequent popins are going to get even more infrequent and may be written on a 3DS internet browser. Just setting expectations.
**You're just going to /have/ to take me at my word, etc. That sounds kinda supervillainy without the have.
**You're just going to /have/ to take me at my word, etc. That sounds kinda supervillainy without the have.
[quote name="@Kalideoscope" date="2018-09-11 21:11:52" ] the whole "peacemaker"/"let's all be friends here guys" thing you had/have going on[/quote] LMAO Kali...have you MET me? xD Hue, and i don't even feel like i was doing that much this game [Quote] you apparently messaged people your color with no prompting. I can't see a town motive for that.[/quote] i subbed in before i should have. I was in another, then-ongoing game, which is now over, and so emotionally invested in that i was spending every spare moment on it...then i was SURE i was gonna die during night phase, and immediately subbed in here. Then--i didn't die. x3 So with literally no way i was gonna be here rather than there, yet, and with having read the thread during that night, i had two strong townreads, and not much else to work with--so i offered them my warm body via my color, in case there was any way they could use me. It was the only way I could think of to maybe help, while absent. The third person asked my my color for functional reasons, and with at least a townleany read there--plus the potential for other things if i was wrong (i told the other two that the third knew it, too), it seemed like a reasonable enough thing to do. [Quote] Would also be okay with Fable and Ember. Firo and Lux are pretty much in my town bloc. [/quote] Agree on Lux and Firo; could you spell out your thoughts on why Fable and Ember?
@Kalideoscope wrote on 2018-09-11 21:11:52:
the whole "peacemaker"/"let's all be friends here guys" thing you had/have going on

LMAO
Kali...have you MET me? xD

Hue, and i don't even feel like i was doing that much this game
Quote:
you apparently messaged people your color with no prompting. I can't see a town motive for that.

i subbed in before i should have. I was in another, then-ongoing game, which is now over, and so emotionally invested in that i was spending every spare moment on it...then i was SURE i was gonna die during night phase, and immediately subbed in here.

Then--i didn't die. x3 So with literally no way i was gonna be here rather than there, yet, and with having read the thread during that night, i had two strong townreads, and not much else to work with--so i offered them my warm body via my color, in case there was any way they could use me. It was the only way I could think of to maybe help, while absent.

The third person asked my my color for functional reasons, and with at least a townleany read there--plus the potential for other things if i was wrong (i told the other two that the third knew it, too), it seemed like a reasonable enough thing to do.
Quote:
Would also be okay with Fable and Ember. Firo and Lux are pretty much in my town bloc.

Agree on Lux and Firo; could you spell out your thoughts on why Fable and Ember?
popping in very quickly so response to the shortest part @tsaiah will get rest l8er
"why fable/ember"
if it's not you and it's not me and it's not lux or firo and there's only 2 other people besides that with 1 scum remaining......yeah
would go fable>ember but there's time for everybody so order isn't a biggie. maf hasn't hit anybody afawk so m/lylo isn't really pressing
popping in very quickly so response to the shortest part @tsaiah will get rest l8er
"why fable/ember"
if it's not you and it's not me and it's not lux or firo and there's only 2 other people besides that with 1 scum remaining......yeah
would go fable>ember but there's time for everybody so order isn't a biggie. maf hasn't hit anybody afawk so m/lylo isn't really pressing
@luxurious While Cricket ended up being maf, Tsaiah was sheeping on that vote: [quote name="Tsaiah" date="2018-09-06 20:35:41" ] Blatantly sheeping Lux and co Maybe this'll be a hit and generate more interest [/quote] 2. Tsaiah never explained their vote on Khaos. I asked why, but they never answered. Oh, btw, I really need to focus on homework today, so I’ll probably be gone for most of the day at least.
@luxurious

While Cricket ended up being maf, Tsaiah was sheeping on that vote:
Tsaiah wrote on 2018-09-06 20:35:41:
Blatantly sheeping Lux and co

Maybe this'll be a hit and generate more interest

2. Tsaiah never explained their vote on Khaos. I asked why, but they never answered.

Oh, btw, I really need to focus on homework today, so I’ll probably be gone for most of the day at least.
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 66 67