Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | A E R I E - Discussion (Over)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67
Hi, I'm Heather, she/her. I'm about to go to sleep (I only checked fr today because of Flameforgers and using gathers) but I wanted to check in. Probably won't be super active until D2 since I'm not expecting to be on my laptop until after midnight tomorrow (21:00 FRT), but I'll do my best to pop my head in every few hours.
Hi, I'm Heather, she/her. I'm about to go to sleep (I only checked fr today because of Flameforgers and using gathers) but I wanted to check in. Probably won't be super active until D2 since I'm not expecting to be on my laptop until after midnight tomorrow (21:00 FRT), but I'll do my best to pop my head in every few hours.
alWiqh6.png
Heather|Any Pronoun|FRT+3 (EST)
Man, with this game I'm just going to be wondering if people are lurking or just secretly talking to each other. come secretly talk to me pls I'm lonely
Man, with this game I'm just going to be wondering if people are lurking or just secretly talking to each other. come secretly talk to me pls I'm lonely
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
Hey! I'm Cookie, she/her, but I don't mind they/them. I don't think I will normally be around for EOD but I will try to be on the weekend
PS I can make a lot of spelling errors, so sorry if I do.
Hey! I'm Cookie, she/her, but I don't mind they/them. I don't think I will normally be around for EOD but I will try to be on the weekend
PS I can make a lot of spelling errors, so sorry if I do.
you should look at my star trek fan dragons they are very cute. (he/him) AO77JKB.gif
I AM AWAKE AND READY TO PARTY ????????
I AM AWAKE AND READY TO PARTY ????????
I dont even get little rectangles but question marks for my emojis huh
I dont even get little rectangles but question marks for my emojis huh
Why do we need two different threads for talking and lynching? .-.
Why do we need two different threads for talking and lynching? .-.
Easier for the mod to see who voted who
Although personally I think having to make a new post every time just adds clutter and confusion but Stan does what's best for Stan
Although personally I think having to make a new post every time just adds clutter and confusion but Stan does what's best for Stan
@Tsaiah

Remember that time you subbed in for me? Well I'm here to repay the favor o/
@Tsaiah

Remember that time you subbed in for me? Well I'm here to repay the favor o/
[quote name="luxurious" date="2018-09-02 07:27:03" ] Easier for the mod to see who voted who [/quote] @Stanari ctrl + f You can thank me later.
luxurious wrote on 2018-09-02 07:27:03:
@Stanari

ctrl + f

You can thank me later.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67