Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Acquiring the Eastsong Face Mask?
Hello!

So I'm trying to acquire and trade for all the things, and one of the things I need for a Swipp trade is the Eastsong Face Mask.

The Flight Rising wiki says it is only obtainable from the Marketplace.

Is that true? It seems surprising for a Swipp ingredient! Doesn't it drop in the coliseum or come out of chests sometimes or anything? It *is* consistently pricey in the auction house but that might not be surprising for a Swipp ingredient!

Thanks in advance! :)
Hello!

So I'm trying to acquire and trade for all the things, and one of the things I need for a Swipp trade is the Eastsong Face Mask.

The Flight Rising wiki says it is only obtainable from the Marketplace.

Is that true? It seems surprising for a Swipp ingredient! Doesn't it drop in the coliseum or come out of chests sometimes or anything? It *is* consistently pricey in the auction house but that might not be surprising for a Swipp ingredient!

Thanks in advance! :)
dNCLmdm.png
UK; sleeping 4pm-2am FRT // Pronouns: they/them // Feedback
~
Signature generator // Calendar of flight festivals until Sept 2019
@Cassolotl You are right. It is obtainable in the Marketplace. I recently bought one there. But it is kind of rare. It's not always in stock or doesn't rotate much like the other Apparels, that's why it is pricey in the Auction House.
@Cassolotl You are right. It is obtainable in the Marketplace. I recently bought one there. But it is kind of rare. It's not always in stock or doesn't rotate much like the other Apparels, that's why it is pricey in the Auction House.
QNYQUu3.gif
And there's no other way to obtain it? :(
And there's no other way to obtain it? :(
dNCLmdm.png
~
@Cassolotl Maybe you can ask some of the people who are selling it to trade with you? Maybe you have Apparel they would like and it's cheaper to trade than to buy it directly from the AH. Or you have to wait and check the Marketplace out every two hours? :/
@Cassolotl Maybe you can ask some of the people who are selling it to trade with you? Maybe you have Apparel they would like and it's cheaper to trade than to buy it directly from the AH. Or you have to wait and check the Marketplace out every two hours? :/
QNYQUu3.gif
Ahhh yeah, those are always options, I was just surprised that Swipp was requiring an item that could only be obtained through the marketplace! I thought maybe the wiki was incomplete or something. Thanks anyway! :)
Ahhh yeah, those are always options, I was just surprised that Swipp was requiring an item that could only be obtained through the marketplace! I thought maybe the wiki was incomplete or something. Thanks anyway! :)
dNCLmdm.png
~
@Cassolotl
I think, like most MP items, it can also be found in treasure chests. But don't quote me on that, because I'm not sure...
@Cassolotl
I think, like most MP items, it can also be found in treasure chests. But don't quote me on that, because I'm not sure...
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Leopardmask OHHHHHHHHHH there is hope?? That's good! So if someone can confirm it I could add that to the wiki!
@Leopardmask OHHHHHHHHHH there is hope?? That's good! So if someone can confirm it I could add that to the wiki!
dNCLmdm.png
~
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1418996/1#post_10623283

Yeah there's the random drop table. But there are quite a lot of items that can drop with it.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1418996/1#post_10623283

Yeah there's the random drop table. But there are quite a lot of items that can drop with it.
QNYQUu3.gif