Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Drakeharvest
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 67 68
This. Is. AMAZING! Can we please have it regularly?
Also, 13 flights, 12 months. How does the timing for elemental festivals work?
This. Is. AMAZING! Can we please have it regularly?
Also, 13 flights, 12 months. How does the timing for elemental festivals work?
"I want to run. I want to hide. Am I awake, am I alive? I don't know the way the dark leaves me blind. But you are the light. You are the light!"
(Ignore that this is a shadow flight clan)
(Quote source: Nine Lashes, You Are The Light.
I've been in the Coliseum for a few hours now, and I haven't gotten a single crab, any tips?
I've been in the Coliseum for a few hours now, and I haven't gotten a single crab, any tips?
Awesome!!!
<3
Awesome!!!
<3
jUh7hQB.gif3kyZ9uN.gif2kQuDhT.gif
aww yess i need one of each of those pinchy bois!!!! happy drakeharvest everyone!!
aww yess i need one of each of those pinchy bois!!!! happy drakeharvest everyone!!
bc2d41adfff3b5d851ea13c3195e9e3dc2f62868.png
Ohhh
Ohhh
@Gindy Just keep at it, the crabs are kind of rare! If you're just looking for crabs, and not for any other items (which you could do, by the way - pick venues with other items you need) or the boosted XP, it would be a good idea to grind in a low level venue, like Training Fields. That way you can get through battles faster. The more battles you fight per minute, the more chances of a crab dropping that you have per minute.
@Gindy Just keep at it, the crabs are kind of rare! If you're just looking for crabs, and not for any other items (which you could do, by the way - pick venues with other items you need) or the boosted XP, it would be a good idea to grind in a low level venue, like Training Fields. That way you can get through battles faster. The more battles you fight per minute, the more chances of a crab dropping that you have per minute.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
HERMIT CRABS!!

Edit: and I got one just from harvesting almost instantly! Bless plaguemom!
HERMIT CRABS!!

Edit: and I got one just from harvesting almost instantly! Bless plaguemom!
lXlKHLn.png
@Leopardmask Thanks! I've been about 5 hours straight now with no crabs, so I guess my luck is just really bad today!
@Leopardmask Thanks! I've been about 5 hours straight now with no crabs, so I guess my luck is just really bad today!
@LunchBox1211
There are 11 flights, not 13! In december we have Night of the nocturne instead of a fest.
@LunchBox1211
There are 11 flights, not 13! In december we have Night of the nocturne instead of a fest.
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
Yay! <3
Yay! <3
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 67 68