Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Drakeharvest
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 67 68
*intense skreeching*
FALL HATH COME
*intense skreeching*
FALL HATH COME
7qCl3Ny.png
Oh my looord I absolutely love the design of those pinchers.
Oh my looord I absolutely love the design of those pinchers.
[quote name="DeadBattery" date="2018-09-10 06:00:20" ] ASFKJHDLGJ YEAH BOI!!! I desperately wanted more crab familiars so I'm super excited to see that we got more!! These will be perfectly fitting for my agriculturists and my lore. I really hope we'll have these mini-fests for each season and each food type. It would be amazing if next year you released a whole bunch of new food items for each event too! Maybe some themed apparel to come with that as well? :^) I just think we really need more items and apparel, and this is the perfect time for that. Well, time to train some fodder and gather a hec ton of food. [center][b]OH MY GOD I'M GONNA HOARD THE CRABS[/b] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/9e0e38a25b52c114c8c7f383cc3eff29/tumblr_inline_oy0y6oM6Yo1r6kctm_500.png[/img][/center] [/quote] Is there a certain venue I should be grinding for the crabs, or is it any?
DeadBattery wrote on 2018-09-10 06:00:20:
ASFKJHDLGJ YEAH BOI!!! I desperately wanted more crab familiars so I'm super excited to see that we got more!! These will be perfectly fitting for my agriculturists and my lore.
I really hope we'll have these mini-fests for each season and each food type. It would be amazing if next year you released a whole bunch of new food items for each event too! Maybe some themed apparel to come with that as well? :^) I just think we really need more items and apparel, and this is the perfect time for that.

Well, time to train some fodder and gather a hec ton of food.
OH MY GOD I'M GONNA HOARD THE CRABS

tumblr_inline_oy0y6oM6Yo1r6kctm_500.png

Is there a certain venue I should be grinding for the crabs, or is it any?
tDeKDnH.png 5hF3FGk.png gaDbGK.png
Happy harvesting!
Happy harvesting!
Lichtdrache.gif
Got one crab (the harvest hardshell) pretty quickly after farming in Redrock Cove!

Happy Drakeharvest, everyone!!
Got one crab (the harvest hardshell) pretty quickly after farming in Redrock Cove!

Happy Drakeharvest, everyone!!
TCan87U.png
... solitude's fun, don't get me wrong. For heaven's sake after a hundred years.... -BEN
..[ x o a n o n ]
OLBwj1S.gif
1U9XoNG.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
**AXOLOTL RAFFLE**
EXP boost is really helpful AAAAA
Really enjoying it <3
EXP boost is really helpful AAAAA
Really enjoying it <3
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
Can't wait to get one of those crabs!
Can't wait to get one of those crabs!
Retired
This is a cute little holiday!! Happy Drakeharvest!
This is a cute little holiday!! Happy Drakeharvest!
z3FSuck.png
fkWjutW.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
xj6Mn2e.png
5klLPDf.png
___
Haha, the familiars drop "fairly commonly" and yet I've gotten like four? Whereas festival currency is said to have a "rare chance" of dropping but I can rack up a BUNCH in like an hour :P
Haha, the familiars drop "fairly commonly" and yet I've gotten like four? Whereas festival currency is said to have a "rare chance" of dropping but I can rack up a BUNCH in like an hour :P
I love the crab familiar's and EXP boost!
I love the crab familiar's and EXP boost!
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 67 68