Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Silviya's accents (update 9/9/2018)
1 2 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 253
@Silviya

Hi!
Could I be added to the general pinglist? And I'm not sure if the general pinglist includes reprints or not, but please put me down as interested in the Lanterns series and Light series of accents!

Thank you!
@Silviya

Hi!
Could I be added to the general pinglist? And I'm not sure if the general pinglist includes reprints or not, but please put me down as interested in the Lanterns series and Light series of accents!

Thank you!
BPpOUJu.png
@Silviya

Hi! Could you please add me to the general pinglist? And if there's a reprint pinglist (or if it's a part of the general one), I'd like that too.
@Silviya

Hi! Could you please add me to the general pinglist? And if there's a reprint pinglist (or if it's a part of the general one), I'd like that too.
nNgJowc.png X4p2jRx.png
Pgv53XB.png
oRkijoy.png
8M6oN2E.png
HxL61bT.png
9R2Unq1.png
sHV5hf8.png
gVI5OAO.png
cdqdRxL.png
bx7nz65.png
@Silviya
Your accents are all super pretty, would you mind adding me on the general pinglist?
@Silviya
Your accents are all super pretty, would you mind adding me on the general pinglist?
@Silviya hey i love all your accents :o how did i not find this shop earlier?

Could you please add me to the pinglist for all reprints and for all future accents/skins?

If the in stock list is still up to date i would love to purchase these accents:
Accent: Golden Lantern Lights M
Accent: Sapphire Lotus Lanterns F
Accent: Radiant Lights F

If possible i would like to pay in treasure. Go ahead and just send me a CR with a message how much that would be :)
@Silviya hey i love all your accents :o how did i not find this shop earlier?

Could you please add me to the pinglist for all reprints and for all future accents/skins?

If the in stock list is still up to date i would love to purchase these accents:
Accent: Golden Lantern Lights M
Accent: Sapphire Lotus Lanterns F
Accent: Radiant Lights F

If possible i would like to pay in treasure. Go ahead and just send me a CR with a message how much that would be :)

Hatchery%20of%20Matching%20Colors%20Banner.png
@Silviya

Are you perhaps going to reprint the radiant lights or the desert lights anytime soon?
@Silviya

Are you perhaps going to reprint the radiant lights or the desert lights anytime soon?
[center]@Silviya Ahhh. Are you thinking of reprinting "Skin: Silver Stardust F" I'd love to get a copy for my cosmos dragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44016754] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/440168/44016754_350.png[/img] [/url] She's the earth, with the sun behind her head, the moon on her head and a comet passing by <3[/center]
@Silviya

Ahhh.
Are you thinking of reprinting "Skin: Silver Stardust F"

I'd love to get a copy for my cosmos dragon

44016754_350.png

She's the earth, with the sun behind her head, the moon on her head and a comet passing by <3
@Silviya

hi, I was wondering if I could get on your pinglist for a reprint of Silver Stardust F? thank you!!! it's gorgeous :D
@Silviya

hi, I was wondering if I could get on your pinglist for a reprint of Silver Stardust F? thank you!!! it's gorgeous :D
whalesbone.png
@Silviya

By any chance, do you still have copies of these?
@Silviya

By any chance, do you still have copies of these?
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
Hello everyone! I've posted an update on the current status of this shop in the first post.
Hello everyone! I've posted an update on the current status of this shop in the first post.
@Silviya

If you are still doing pinglists for any and all reprints, I would love to be added if possible? I am especially interested in the golden Stardust variations, and the Opal hearted M, but there is so much here that is stunning. I just found you/this thread, and I want ALL OF THE THINGS!!! :)

Edit: Clearly, I didn't read... -Facepalms- trying to add myself to the spreadsheet, we will see how that goes. (Googledocs dont like the device i use for this....)
@Silviya

If you are still doing pinglists for any and all reprints, I would love to be added if possible? I am especially interested in the golden Stardust variations, and the Opal hearted M, but there is so much here that is stunning. I just found you/this thread, and I want ALL OF THE THINGS!!! :)

Edit: Clearly, I didn't read... -Facepalms- trying to add myself to the spreadsheet, we will see how that goes. (Googledocs dont like the device i use for this....)
1 2 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 253