Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | (Solved!) Food stores do not update
Edit: Thank you for all the help! The issue has been solved <3 Hello! I'm new to flight rising, but I appear to have run unto an issue already. I have 3 fae dragons that I need to feed. As they only eat insects, three days ago, the game notified me that my insect stores were depleted and they could not eat. I went insect hunting many times, and yet, the bar at the top of the lair showing my food stores did not update, and the result did not change. My dragons still went hungry because my 'insect stores were depleted.' [img]https://i.imgur.com/8VEZDaq.jpg[/img] I have many, many insects in my hoard: [img]https://i.imgur.com/Dz2Ab5d.jpg[/img] and yet it still shows that I have no insects. [img]https://i.imgur.com/wdWN2rY.jpg[/img] I tried logging in and out, and tried for 3 consecutive days. Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong? I'd greatly appreciate any help and insight on my issue! Thank you in advance and have a lovely day :>
Edit: Thank you for all the help! The issue has been solved <3

Hello! I'm new to flight rising, but I appear to have run unto an issue already.
I have 3 fae dragons that I need to feed. As they only eat insects, three days ago, the game notified me that my insect stores were depleted and they could not eat.
I went insect hunting many times, and yet, the bar at the top of the lair showing my food stores did not update, and the result did not change. My dragons still went hungry because my 'insect stores were depleted.'

8VEZDaq.jpg

I have many, many insects in my hoard:

Dz2Ab5d.jpg

and yet it still shows that I have no insects.

wdWN2rY.jpg

I tried logging in and out, and tried for 3 consecutive days. Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?
I'd greatly appreciate any help and insight on my issue! Thank you in advance and have a lovely day :>
@liightning

You have to convert them.

Tick the boxes and hit 'convert' to put them in your food stores
@liightning

You have to convert them.

Tick the boxes and hit 'convert' to put them in your food stores
Wxlfiez
they/them | FRT + 3 | Wishlist
11-Headed Primal Emperor Quest
__________________________________ wolfies_shop_sig_button.png
@Wolfiez8191

I'll try that out! Thank you!

I'm just confused as I've been able to feed my dragons without difficulty without having to convert anything?

Edit: not sure why I've never had to convert anything, but thank you so much! It worked quite well and I'll be sure to convert next time :>
@Wolfiez8191

I'll try that out! Thank you!

I'm just confused as I've been able to feed my dragons without difficulty without having to convert anything?

Edit: not sure why I've never had to convert anything, but thank you so much! It worked quite well and I'll be sure to convert next time :>
@liightning

everyone starts with 50 points in each category.

if you ever need food, feel free to message me

im practically swimming in it
@liightning

everyone starts with 50 points in each category.

if you ever need food, feel free to message me

im practically swimming in it
Wxlfiez
they/them | FRT + 3 | Wishlist
11-Headed Primal Emperor Quest
__________________________________ wolfies_shop_sig_button.png
@liightning hey! like wolfiez said, if you want to feed your dragons, you need to convert food items into food points. however, just to give you a heads up, food items aren't just for feeding dragons: they're also used for trades with swipp's swap stand or components in baldwin's bubbling brew. sometimes, they sell for a lot on the auction house because of that!
@liightning hey! like wolfiez said, if you want to feed your dragons, you need to convert food items into food points. however, just to give you a heads up, food items aren't just for feeding dragons: they're also used for trades with swipp's swap stand or components in baldwin's bubbling brew. sometimes, they sell for a lot on the auction house because of that!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@Wolfiez8191
Oh, I see! That makes sense haha thank you :>
Thank you, that's very kind of you! However, I myself have tons of food at the moment and no dragons to feed so I'll leave it there for now. Thank you again!

@Alphazi
Oh, that makes sense! I'll be sure to convert carefully, in that case. Thank you for the heads up!
@Wolfiez8191
Oh, I see! That makes sense haha thank you :>
Thank you, that's very kind of you! However, I myself have tons of food at the moment and no dragons to feed so I'll leave it there for now. Thank you again!

@Alphazi
Oh, that makes sense! I'll be sure to convert carefully, in that case. Thank you for the heads up!
@liightning you're welcome! <3 good luck! if you have any other questions feel free to ask me :D
@liightning you're welcome! <3 good luck! if you have any other questions feel free to ask me :D
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif