Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | VAXILDAN'S ART SHOP [FULL-PINGLIST OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6
Oops, I had sent a two-way CR at first instead of a one-way. Fixed that now, trade has been sent! c:
Oops, I had sent a two-way CR at first instead of a one-way. Fixed that now, trade has been sent! c:
maia_by_pupmew-dck1zsl.pngyzwcqYt.png
@Vaxildan

I'd love that thank you. :D
@Vaxildan

I'd love that thank you. :D
Mwff8lj.png
@vaxildan Make this not be closed :|
@vaxildan Make this not be closed :|
Hey Everyone TuT

I've been really busy with work and have been very sick. If you would like to cancel your trade, please do not hesitate to let me know. It may be another week before I can get to it.

Thank you all for your patience.
Hey Everyone TuT

I've been really busy with work and have been very sick. If you would like to cancel your trade, please do not hesitate to let me know. It may be another week before I can get to it.

Thank you all for your patience.
@Vaxildan

Oh gosh, I'm so sorry to hear that you've been sick! Stay hydrated! And seriously, please don't push yourself- your health is top priority! I hope you get better soon! :)
@Vaxildan

Oh gosh, I'm so sorry to hear that you've been sick! Stay hydrated! And seriously, please don't push yourself- your health is top priority! I hope you get better soon! :)
@PuffinSalt
Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm feeling a lot better now, and will be working on the drawings today!
@PuffinSalt
Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm feeling a lot better now, and will be working on the drawings today!
Thank you for doodling my boi, it turned out lovely <:
Thank you for doodling my boi, it turned out lovely <:
Aah it looks amazing! <3 Thank you so much for the lovely piece you drew of my boy, I love it!
Aah it looks amazing! <3 Thank you so much for the lovely piece you drew of my boy, I love it!
maia_by_pupmew-dck1zsl.pngyzwcqYt.png
Thank you! Really like how it turned out c:
Thank you! Really like how it turned out c:
HjfDbKN.png FR+9
Oh my gosh, thank you so much! I love it!! :D :D
Oh my gosh, thank you so much! I love it!! :D :D
1 2 3 4 5 6