Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | VAXILDAN'S ART SHOP [FULL-PINGLIST OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center]> [b]V A X I L D A N ' S • A R T • S H O P[/b] < __________________________________________ [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2486082#post_2486082][u]home[/u][/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2486082/1#post_34331636]rules & prices[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2486082/1#post_34331670]progress[/url] | [url=www1.flightrising.com/forums/permalink/reply/34331678]pickup[/url] | [url=www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2486082/1#post_34331681]wishlist[/url] [b] STORE STATUS: FULL - PINGLIST OPEN[/b] [i]If you would like to be added to a ping list, please let me know.[/i] [size=2][b]Welcome to my store![/b] I am fairly new to Flight Rising, but I am no stranger to the artist world! If you would like to commission me to draw your dragons, familiars, OCs, pets, etc., feel free to fill out the order form below! As of right now, I am only accepting [b] black and white or greyscale portraits of single characters[/b]. This means I will not draw more than one character in an illustration. If you would like to commission me for two separate illustrations, I am willing to do so. However, I will only work on one illustration at a time per person.[/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/jdgs2W3.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/8wKJuC1.png[/img] [/center]
> V A X I L D A N ' S • A R T • S H O P <

STORE STATUS: FULL - PINGLIST OPEN
If you would like to be added to a ping list, please let me know.

Welcome to my store!
I am fairly new to Flight Rising, but I am no stranger to the artist world!
If you would like to commission me to draw your dragons, familiars, OCs, pets, etc., feel free to fill out the order form below!

As of right now, I am only accepting black and white or greyscale portraits of single characters. This means I will not draw more than one character in an illustration. If you would like to commission me for two separate illustrations, I am willing to do so. However, I will only work on one illustration at a time per person.

jdgs2W3.png8wKJuC1.png
[center]> [b]R U L E S • A N D • P R I C E S[/b] < __________________________________________ [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2486082#post_2486082]home[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2486082/1#post_34331636][u]rules & prices[/u][/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2486082/1#post_34331670]progress[/url] | [url=www1.flightrising.com/forums/permalink/reply/34331678]pickup[/url] | [url=www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2486082/1#post_34331681]wishlist[/url] [b]BASE PRICE[/b] Black and white : 30kt || Greyscale : 40kt [b]COMPLEX APPAREL OR DESIGNS[/b] Black and white : 45kt || Greyscale : 55tk [size=2][i]If you are unsure if your dragon or character falls under this category, feel free to ask![/i][/size] [/center] [b]Rules[/b][size=2] • Payment in full upfront • Do not edit the artwork when it is finished. This includes cropping the picture, changing colours, etc. • Do not remove my watermark or signature • I work full time, so the turn around time for art may vary • If you have a deadline, make it known in the order form • Wait for me to accept your order before sending your payment • I have the right to refuse an order • For now I am only accepting single character portraits in black and white or greyscale • Please note that if your character is overloaded with items, I may choose to simplify the pattern or items[/size] [b]Payment[/b][size=2] • Payment may be made in Treasure, Gems or Items (1000t = 1g) • Mixed payments of the same worth is acceptable • Payments are to be made in full upfront, I will not complete the trade until the artwork is finished • Rush orders will require additional payment (additional 10kt) • I do not accept RL money transfers at this time[/size] [b]Will Draw[/b][size=2] • Dragons, animals, fan art, OCs • If your dragon is wearing a lot of apparel, or have complex genes I am still willing to draw them. However, I may choose to simplify the items and/or patterns.[/size] [b]Will NOT Draw[/b][size=2] • NSFW content, more than one character[/size] [b]ORDER FORM[/b] [code] [center][b][color=green]I WOULD LIKE TO PLACE AN ORDER[/color][/b][/center] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Style:[/b] Black and White or Grey [b]Payment Method:[/b] Base or Complex price? Tell me the # of treasure, #of gems, or list the items you are willing to give for this request [b]Request:[/b] Tell me what you would like me to draw. Remember it will only be a portrait. You may be as specific as you would like (emotions, items, etc.). If you have reference pictures that you would like me to see, please link them here. [b]Any other comments:[/b] [/code] [b]ORDER FORM EXAMPLE[/b] [center][b][color=green]I WOULD LIKE TO PLACE AN ORDER[/color][/b][/center] [b]Username:[/b] Vaxildan [b]Style:[/b] Black and White [b]Payment Method:[/b] 20kt [b]Request:[/b] My dragon winking cutely! [link to dragon reference] [b]Any other comments:[/b] Yay!
> R U L E S • A N D • P R I C E S <

BASE PRICE
Black and white : 30kt || Greyscale : 40kt

COMPLEX APPAREL OR DESIGNS
Black and white : 45kt || Greyscale : 55tk
If you are unsure if your dragon or character falls under this category, feel free to ask!

Rules
• Payment in full upfront
• Do not edit the artwork when it is finished. This includes cropping the picture, changing colours, etc.
• Do not remove my watermark or signature
• I work full time, so the turn around time for art may vary
• If you have a deadline, make it known in the order form
• Wait for me to accept your order before sending your payment
• I have the right to refuse an order
• For now I am only accepting single character portraits in black and white or greyscale
• Please note that if your character is overloaded with items, I may choose to simplify the pattern or items

Payment
• Payment may be made in Treasure, Gems or Items (1000t = 1g)
• Mixed payments of the same worth is acceptable
• Payments are to be made in full upfront, I will not complete the trade until the artwork is finished
• Rush orders will require additional payment (additional 10kt)
• I do not accept RL money transfers at this time

Will Draw
• Dragons, animals, fan art, OCs
• If your dragon is wearing a lot of apparel, or have complex genes I am still willing to draw them. However, I may choose to simplify the items and/or patterns.

Will NOT Draw
• NSFW content, more than one character

ORDER FORM
Code:
[center][b][color=green]I WOULD LIKE TO PLACE AN ORDER[/color][/b][/center] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Style:[/b] Black and White or Grey [b]Payment Method:[/b] Base or Complex price? Tell me the # of treasure, #of gems, or list the items you are willing to give for this request [b]Request:[/b] Tell me what you would like me to draw. Remember it will only be a portrait. You may be as specific as you would like (emotions, items, etc.). If you have reference pictures that you would like me to see, please link them here. [b]Any other comments:[/b]

ORDER FORM EXAMPLE
I WOULD LIKE TO PLACE AN ORDER
Username: Vaxildan
Style: Black and White
Payment Method: 20kt
Request: My dragon winking cutely! [link to dragon reference]
Any other comments: Yay!

> P R O G R E S S <

AVAILABLE SLOTS

SLOTS CLOSED FOR NOW

> P R O G R E S S <

AVAILABLE SLOTS

SLOTS CLOSED FOR NOW

> P I C K U P <

I will ping you here for your artwork pickup.
You will have a week to download the picture onto your own server before I remove it.

@coa - Vespre
@ghooostie - Ibby
@Extormus - Extormus
@PuffinSalt - Opportunity
> P I C K U P <

I will ping you here for your artwork pickup.
You will have a week to download the picture onto your own server before I remove it.

@coa - Vespre
@ghooostie - Ibby
@Extormus - Extormus
@PuffinSalt - Opportunity
[center]> [b]W I S H L I S T[/b] < __________________________________________ [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2486082#post_2486082]home[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2486082/1#post_34331636]rules & prices[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2486082/1#post_34331670]progress[/url] | [url=www1.flightrising.com/forums/permalink/reply/34331678]pickup[/url] | [url=www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2486082/1#post_34331681][u]wishlist[/u][/url] [size=2]Things I'm looking to get. You can use these to pay for your art! If you have an item that you would like to use that is not on this list, feel free to message me and ask! I will probably accept it![/size] [/center] [b]FAMILIARS[/b] [item=cursed bat] [item=emerald cave jewel] [item=squall rasa] [item=shalebuck][item=Greybeak Reaper][item=squall rasa][item=Proto Manticore][item=Duskthicket Bonepicker][item=Scaleback][item=Mirage Puffer ][item=Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse][item=Baku][item=Basilisk][item=Opheodrys Serthis][item=Zalis][item=Baku][item=Charcoal Sprangyroo][item= Gale Wolf][item=Black Wolf][item=Winter Wolf][item=Sickle Kamaitachi][item=Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse][item=Fanrat][item=Searing Jackalope][item=Citrine Cave Jewel][item=Hoarfrost Mauler][item=Yeti Brawler][item=Fallout Streak][item=Butter Caiman][item=Ragepuff][item=Bengal Chimera][item=Silver Ferret][item=Golden Bantam Fangar ][item=Sköll][item=Melprin][item=Candycane Xolo][item=Roundhorn Melprin][item=Rivermouth Flatbill][item=Fluted Pukasloth][item=Hati][item=Skycat][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=] [b]SKINS & ACCENTS[/b] [item=Skin: Birch Swirl] [item=Accent: Descending Nebula][item=Accent: Auroral Manastreams][item=Accent: Gilded Elegance F][item=Accent: Gilded Leaves] [item=Accent: Runic Sub Rosa][item=Accent: Pink Lace Bouquet][item=Accent: Ethereal Planet][item=Accent: Blazing Sun][item=Accent: Electric Fledge][item=Accent: Tranquil Forest][item=Accent: Sol Wisher][item=Accent: Snowsquall][item=Accent: Cinderleaves][item=Accent: Botanys Back] [item=Accent: Rainbow Scales][item=Accent: Rainbow Scales][item=Accent: Gilded Snowmane Imp M][item=Skin: Molten Vein][item=Accent: Spire Wings][item=Accent: Thunder Armor][item=Accent: Mechanical Valkyrie][item=Accent: Ancient Golem][item=Skin: Thunderstruck][item=Skin: Electrolyte][item=Accent: Platinum Wastes][item=Accent: Rainbow Fins][item=Accent: Cumulus][item=Accent: Flower of Chivalry_B][item=Accent: Simply a Flame][item=Accent: Lightburst Flora][item=Accent: Triple Happiness][item=Accent: Spirit Ablaze][item=Accent: Glowing Contagion][item=Accent: Dracolich][item=Accent: Sun Warden ][item=Accent: Beau monsieur][item=Accent: Gold Scales][item=Accent: Dawnbreaker][item=Accent: Armor of the Ancients ][item=Accent: Cold Hearted][item=Accent: Ocean Gift ][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=] [b]APPAREL[/b] [item=Seaside Kelpie Mane] [item=Swamp Kelpie Mane][item=Carapace Arm][item=Ruthless Shoulder Guard][item=Shady Highnoon Vest][item=Archivists Spellscroll][item=Naturalist Adornments][item=Illuminated Runescroll][item=Traditional Broadsword][item=Autumn Breeze] [item=Brown Wolf Cape][item=Blood Red Wolf Cape] [item=Black Wolf Cape] [item=winter wolf cape][item=Skin: Corporate Warfare][item=Faerie Thorn Tangle][item= Ash Lace Box][item=The Learned Sage][item=Ebony Filigree Breastplate][item=Ebony Filigree Banner][item=Ebony Filigree Helmet ][item=Ebony Filigree Gauntlets][item=Ebony Filigree Boots ][item=Ferocious Banner][item=Ferocious Headdress][item=Lucky Sage Sash][item=Ferocious Leather Boots ][item=Ferocious Kilt ][item=Ferocious Shoulder Guard ][item=Ferocious Leather Arm Guards][item=Ferocious Claws][item=Lucky Sage Cover][item=Lucky Sage Sleeves][item=Lucky Sage Shawl ][item=Lucky Sage Lantern][item=Lucky Sage Tassel][item= Simple Gold Wing Bangles][item=Bowman's Treads][item=Bowman's Wing Cover][item=Bowman's Gloves ][item=Bowman's Cape ][item=Bowman's Quiver][item=Bowman's Tail Twist][item=Bowman's Hat][item=Bowman's Leggings][item=Heraldic Scale Wingplates][item=Will o' the Wisp][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=] [b]APPAREL BUNDLES[/b] [item=Tarnished Steel Armor][item=Pearl Teardrop Jewelry Box][item=Ranger's Leathers][item=Frosty Arctic Gear][item= Pristine Thorn Tangle][item=Gold Filigree Armor][item= Marksman's Leathers][item= Golden Silks][item=Roseate Scale Trunk][item=Ebony Filigree][item=Special Delivery Bundle][item=Heraldic Scale Trunk][item=Viridian Scales][item=Heraldic Scale Trunk][item=Hoary Scale Trunk][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=] [b]SPECIALTY[/b] PRIMARY: [item=primary gene: bar][item=primary: python][item=primary gene: iridescent][item=primary gene: piebald][item= Primary Gene: Tapir][item=primary gene: falcon] [item=Secondary Gene: Peregrine][item=secondary gene: hex][item=secondary gene: morph] [item=Tertiary Gene: Glimmer][item=Tertiary Gene: Runes][item=tertiary gene=underbelly][item=Tertiary Gene: Ghost] [item= Vista: Axolotl][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=]
> W I S H L I S T <

Things I'm looking to get. You can use these to pay for your art!
If you have an item that you would like to use that is not on this list, feel free to message me and ask! I will probably accept it!

FAMILIARS

Cursed Bat Emerald Cave Jewel Squall Rasa Shalebuck Greybeak Reaper Squall Rasa Proto Manticore Duskthicket Bonepicker Scaleback Mirage Puffer Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse Baku Basilisk Opheodrys Serthis Zalis Baku Charcoal Sprangyroo Gale Wolf Black Wolf Winter Wolf Sickle Kamaitachi Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse Fanrat Searing Jackalope Citrine Cave Jewel Hoarfrost Mauler Yeti Brawler Fallout Streak Butter Caiman Ragepuff Bengal Chimera Silver Ferret Golden Bantam Fangar Melprin Candycane Xolo Roundhorn Melprin Rivermouth Flatbill Fluted Pukasloth Hati Skycat

SKINS & ACCENTS

Skin: Birch Swirl Accent: Descending Nebula Accent: Auroral Manastreams Accent: Gilded Elegance F Accent: Gilded Leaves Accent: Runic Sub Rosa Accent: Pink Lace Bouquet Accent: Ethereal Planet Accent: Blazing Sun Accent: Electric Fledge Accent: Tranquil Forest Accent: Sol Wisher Accent: Snowsquall Accent: Cinderleaves Accent: Botanys Back Accent: Rainbow Scales Accent: Rainbow Scales Accent: Gilded Snowmane Imp M Skin: Molten Vein Accent: Spire Wings Accent: Thunder Armor Accent: Mechanical Valkyrie Accent: Ancient Golem Skin: Thunderstruck Skin: Electrolyte Accent: Platinum Wastes Accent: Rainbow Fins Accent: Cumulus Accent: Flower of Chivalry_B Accent: Simply a Flame Accent: Lightburst Flora Accent: Triple Happiness Accent: Spirit Ablaze Accent: Glowing Contagion Accent: Dracolich Accent: Sun Warden Accent: Beau monsieur Accent: Gold Scales Accent: Dawnbreaker Accent: Armor of the Ancients Accent: Cold Hearted Accent: Ocean Gift

APPAREL

Seaside Kelpie Mane Swamp Kelpie Mane Carapace Arm Ruthless Shoulder Guard Shady Highnoon Vest Naturalist Adornments Illuminated Runescroll Traditional Broadsword Autumn Breeze Brown Wolf Cape Blood Red Wolf Cape Black Wolf Cape Winter Wolf Cape Skin: Corporate Warfare Faerie Thorn Tangle Ash Lace Box The Learned Sage Ebony Filigree Breastplate Ebony Filigree Banner Ebony Filigree Helmet Ebony Filigree Gauntlets Ebony Filigree Boots Ferocious Banner Ferocious Headdress Lucky Sage Sash Ferocious Leather Boots Ferocious Kilt Ferocious Shoulder Guard Ferocious Leather Arm Guards Ferocious Claws Lucky Sage Cover Lucky Sage Sleeves Lucky Sage Shawl Lucky Sage Lantern Lucky Sage Tassel Simple Gold Wing Bangles Bowman's Treads Bowman's Wing Cover Bowman's Gloves Bowman's Cape Bowman's Quiver Bowman's Tail Twist Bowman's Hat Bowman's Leggings Heraldic Scale Wingplates Will o' the Wisp

APPAREL BUNDLES
Tarnished Steel Armor Pearl Teardrop Jewelry Box Ranger's Leathers Frosty Arctic Gear Pristine Thorn Tangle Gold Filigree Armor Marksman's Leathers Golden Silks Roseate Scale Trunk Special Delivery Bundle Heraldic Scale Trunk Heraldic Scale Trunk Hoary Scale Trunk

SPECIALTY

PRIMARY:
Primary Gene: Bar Primary Gene: Iridescent Primary Gene: Piebald Primary Gene: Tapir Primary Gene: Falcon
Secondary Gene: Peregrine Secondary Gene: Hex Secondary Gene: Morph
Tertiary Gene: Glimmer Tertiary Gene: Runes Tertiary Gene: Ghost
Vista: Axolotl

> P A S T • C L I E N T S <

KingCandy-Faraan-Liman-Tiger-Charaxes
> P A S T • C L I E N T S <

KingCandy-Faraan-Liman-Tiger-Charaxes
> P I N G • L I ST <

Please leave a message if you would like to be added to the ping list when slots have opened up again.

I've changed my prices, so please reference these! If you need to edit your order form, please do so and let me know!
@ChaoticCalamity
@Shaetil
@India

> P I N G • L I ST <

Please leave a message if you would like to be added to the ping list when slots have opened up again.

I've changed my prices, so please reference these! If you need to edit your order form, please do so and let me know!
@ChaoticCalamity
@Shaetil
@India

> E X T R A • P O S T <
home | rules & prices | progress | pickup | wishlist
> E X T R A • P O S T <
home | rules & prices | progress | pickup | wishlist
OKAY!

This thread is officially OPEN!
OKAY!

This thread is officially OPEN!
1 2 3 4 5 6