Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Coliseum Grinding/Exalting Guide
This was an informative read.
This was an informative read.
@Kiena - I went and started to make the thing that I've been meaning to make, finally :P

I've made it part of my damage calculation thread. Direct link here.

Feel free to use it to update the table in your second post! (Now I don't have to go calculate stuff by hand, yay.)
@Kiena - I went and started to make the thing that I've been meaning to make, finally :P

I've made it part of my damage calculation thread. Direct link here.

Feel free to use it to update the table in your second post! (Now I don't have to go calculate stuff by hand, yay.)
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Sylvandyr - Oh, this is amazing. Adding it to the guide, thank you so much!
@Sylvandyr - Oh, this is amazing. Adding it to the guide, thank you so much!
this is such a great piece! thank you for making it :D
this is such a great piece! thank you for making it :D
tumblr_n41cnvpyi21sff0hlo3_400.jpg
@Kiena - Hey, this is really helpful! :D Thanks for making such a great guide!
I was wondering, as a newbie, would it be better to start out with a grinding team rather than a balanced one? Or is there not much of a difference?
Again, thanks so much!
@Kiena - Hey, this is really helpful! :D Thanks for making such a great guide!
I was wondering, as a newbie, would it be better to start out with a grinding team rather than a balanced one? Or is there not much of a difference?
Again, thanks so much!
tbbsig3_zps13cxj42v.png
@ravijour - Start with a grinding team! It'll allow you to make money much, much faster than a balanced team, which is more important for a newbie, imo. Additionally, it's really hard to get opponents for the player versus player fights - people spend hours in the queue and never get a fight, some times.

Good luck, and welcome to the game! I'm glad the guide helped. :)
@ravijour - Start with a grinding team! It'll allow you to make money much, much faster than a balanced team, which is more important for a newbie, imo. Additionally, it's really hard to get opponents for the player versus player fights - people spend hours in the queue and never get a fight, some times.

Good luck, and welcome to the game! I'm glad the guide helped. :)
This was tremendously helpful, thank you for all the effort you put into this. It definitely made the coliseum much more enjoyable.
This was tremendously helpful, thank you for all the effort you put into this. It definitely made the coliseum much more enjoyable.
JViYfKK.png
@Kiena

Thanks so much for this guide! :D I am just right now working on putting together my first team and am following your guide in the way that I decided one of my three dragons will become a mage. Now I have a question for this - do I equip that dragon with Sratch/Shred like the others and level him up to level 3 until he can get Aid or do I just not give him any battle stones in the beginning? It's an Ice Fae and he already has Meditate, which I would loose in case I attach Scratch/Shred.
@Kiena

Thanks so much for this guide! :D I am just right now working on putting together my first team and am following your guide in the way that I decided one of my three dragons will become a mage. Now I have a question for this - do I equip that dragon with Sratch/Shred like the others and level him up to level 3 until he can get Aid or do I just not give him any battle stones in the beginning? It's an Ice Fae and he already has Meditate, which I would loose in case I attach Scratch/Shred.
1SZnOCK.png9ZEx0Ta.pngHTV627h.gif
@Mystik - You don't need to equip Scratch and Shred on your Fae. Don't worry, levels 1-3 are not difficult, and you'll be statting your Fae with Int and QCK rather than STR and QCK, so Meditate and Contuse are the most appropriate battle stones for him to start with. Re-statting your dragons is extremely expensive and should be avoided when it's unnecessary - it costs a Tincture of Dissolution, which goes for a base of 30,000 Treasure on the Marketplace.
@Mystik - You don't need to equip Scratch and Shred on your Fae. Don't worry, levels 1-3 are not difficult, and you'll be statting your Fae with Int and QCK rather than STR and QCK, so Meditate and Contuse are the most appropriate battle stones for him to start with. Re-statting your dragons is extremely expensive and should be avoided when it's unnecessary - it costs a Tincture of Dissolution, which goes for a base of 30,000 Treasure on the Marketplace.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Sylvandyr

thanks so much! :D
@Sylvandyr

thanks so much! :D
1SZnOCK.png9ZEx0Ta.pngHTV627h.gif