Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Heathers' Accents] Reprints on AH!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 39 40
Ohh I am definitely still interested! I love the additions on the wings especially, so elegant <3 Slot for gold, please!
Ohh I am definitely still interested! I love the additions on the wings especially, so elegant <3 Slot for gold, please!
J0opiUV.png xxdandy. they.
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.
just wanted to let you know those are both really pretty :) i dont have a dragon they fit to though and need to save up my gems so have a free bump
just wanted to let you know those are both really pretty :) i dont have a dragon they fit to though and need to save up my gems so have a free bump

Hatchery%20of%20Matching%20Colors%20Banner.png
@Heathers these are so pretty! I don't have a WC F for these accents but added myself to your pinglist bc I need to see all the things you make ^^
@Heathers these are so pretty! I don't have a WC F for these accents but added myself to your pinglist bc I need to see all the things you make ^^
Thanks for the kind words everyone! ;u;

@dandyfrau thank you aaa ;u; added you!
Thanks for the kind words everyone! ;u;

@dandyfrau thank you aaa ;u; added you!
1ffgBbR.png
Could you do a preview for both colors on [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=110&bodygene=20&breed=10&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=110&tertgene=7&winggene=20&wings=173&auth=c567e9d36790b8799f1b9e200cb0c85dc7cd251e&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Could you do a preview for both colors on
dragon?age=1&body=110&bodygene=20&breed=10&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=110&tertgene=7&winggene=20&wings=173&auth=c567e9d36790b8799f1b9e200cb0c85dc7cd251e&dummyext=prev.png

tumblr_owx0mlGX951u3wsjco6_r1_250.png
Ooh I'd love a slot for the green version @Heathers :0

Edit: do you prefer to take payment now or later?
Ooh I'd love a slot for the green version @Heathers :0

Edit: do you prefer to take payment now or later?
oh my goodness! even prettier skincent *_*
oh my goodness! even prettier skincent *_*
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@Heathers

Still interested! I like the redesign a lot more tbh :D I went ahead and added myself to both the new ones.
@Heathers

Still interested! I like the redesign a lot more tbh :D I went ahead and added myself to both the new ones.
ybwf4f9.gif
Um do you have a skin for fae with flowers .also I was wondering if you would make a custom skin for me?I tryed before but it didn't go well, so could you I work toghter @Heathers
Um do you have a skin for fae with flowers .also I was wondering if you would make a custom skin for me?I tryed before but it didn't go well, so could you I work toghter @Heathers
@balthy here you go! [img]https://i.imgur.com/VBbGaHo.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/7Zsb6OV.png[/img] @Kaio aww yay thank you so much! ;u; @Charias thanks I added you! you can send payment now since I have more than 5 people on the list already :3 @nightlifepuff I don't do full customs but there's some flowery fae skins on the AH! I'm also trying to sell my extra copy of this skin [skin=15429], send me a PM with your offer if you like it. :) [b]Filum Granum[/b] @Raptorgrrl @Mortveil @snowpea @TalaTari @Kaio @Charias I have enough sign-ups to print Filum Granum so please send over 800g (CR or PM is fine), thank you! :) [b]Filum Granum B[/b] @hayum @jd1620 @dandyfrau @snowpea @Kaio I have enough sign-ups to print Filum Granum B so please send over 800g (CR or PM is fine)! thank you :3
@balthy here you go!

VBbGaHo.png

7Zsb6OV.png

@Kaio aww yay thank you so much! ;u;

@Charias thanks I added you! you can send payment now since I have more than 5 people on the list already :3

@nightlifepuff I don't do full customs but there's some flowery fae skins on the AH! I'm also trying to sell my extra copy of this skin , send me a PM with your offer if you like it. :)

Filum Granum @Raptorgrrl @Mortveil @snowpea @TalaTari @Kaio @Charias
I have enough sign-ups to print Filum Granum so please send over 800g (CR or PM is fine), thank you! :)

Filum Granum B @hayum @jd1620 @dandyfrau @snowpea @Kaio I have enough sign-ups to print Filum Granum B so please send over 800g (CR or PM is fine)! thank you :3
1ffgBbR.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 39 40