Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Giving away a bunch of my dragons
1 2 3
@KrazKitCat Yes, sure. Sending them.
@KrazKitCat Yes, sure. Sending them.
bump
bump
May I get Cyanide please? And if possible I would love to take VioletMoon too. Thank you!
May I get Cyanide please? And if possible I would love to take VioletMoon too. Thank you!
@VelvetFox Sure. Sending them.
@VelvetFox Sure. Sending them.
WOW! I love your dragons and Kit stood out to me in particular! I think he's my new favourite dragon on this site XD
lol, I didn't even get to look at the rest of your lair, I just really wanted to tell you that! <3
WOW! I love your dragons and Kit stood out to me in particular! I think he's my new favourite dragon on this site XD
lol, I didn't even get to look at the rest of your lair, I just really wanted to tell you that! <3
ca4c2fbb8967df978ee3c94125459a97490d00f8.jpg 47b93c3612247a66e28e3e451fe84bc6017ff34f.png 5a0eda6b464d256cd14bbad21f1cc3df4ff10f0f.pngAtlantis_snek_adoptable_by_luna.png
@wingsofanarchy

Could i get Tico please?

Thanks a million
@wingsofanarchy

Could i get Tico please?

Thanks a million
o9h176g.png o0rWXr6.png
@4jjeenn Hey, thanks for your interest. But what's in my lair right now is actually the dragons I'm keeping ecxcept all the dragons in my lair that are behind Bean. Which are mostly on the AH or recent hatches. Bean, as seen on the first page of this thread, is actually the last one left of those I'm giving away here.

@ORDERoftheASP As said above, I'm actually not giving him away. But thanks for your interest.

@24Finns Aw, thank you. :) . I love Kit. I got him from an unhatched egg and I was sooo lucky. I really need to get to gening him some point soon. After seeing your avatar I immediately had to go look at Atlantis. He is gorgeous.
@4jjeenn Hey, thanks for your interest. But what's in my lair right now is actually the dragons I'm keeping ecxcept all the dragons in my lair that are behind Bean. Which are mostly on the AH or recent hatches. Bean, as seen on the first page of this thread, is actually the last one left of those I'm giving away here.

@ORDERoftheASP As said above, I'm actually not giving him away. But thanks for your interest.

@24Finns Aw, thank you. :) . I love Kit. I got him from an unhatched egg and I was sooo lucky. I really need to get to gening him some point soon. After seeing your avatar I immediately had to go look at Atlantis. He is gorgeous.
1 2 3