Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Skins Safari
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 54 55
I'm always excited for more familiars!!
I'm always excited for more familiars!!
This is awesome! Love the new familiars :D
I was excited about an EXP boost for coli, but I'm not seeing an increase in the amount of exp I'm getting. Am I doing something wrong...?
I was excited about an EXP boost for coli, but I'm not seeing an increase in the amount of exp I'm getting. Am I doing something wrong...?
6xTBbgI.png
[quote name="contagioushazard" date="2018-09-05 09:33:29" ] This is awesome! Love the new familiars :D I was excited about an EXP boost for coli, but I'm not seeing an increase in the amount of exp I'm getting. Am I doing something wrong...? [/quote] @contagioushazard You aren't doing anything wrong. There simply isn't a experience boost yet. The experience will only increase by 50% next week during the Drakeharvest micro-holiday.
contagioushazard wrote on 2018-09-05 09:33:29:
@contagioushazard You aren't doing anything wrong. There simply isn't a experience boost yet.
The experience will only increase by 50% next week during the Drakeharvest micro-holiday.
Idaz8GD.gif
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.
~ Roald Dahl ~

sellerie's PWYW | sellerie's Sales
Personal Project Log
[quote name="sellerie" date="2018-09-05 09:38:48" ] [quote name="contagioushazard" date="2018-09-05 09:33:29" ] This is awesome! Love the new familiars :D I was excited about an EXP boost for coli, but I'm not seeing an increase in the amount of exp I'm getting. Am I doing something wrong...? [/quote] contagioushazard You aren't doing anything wrong. There simply isn't a experience boost yet. The experience will only increase by 50% next week during the Drakeharvest micro-holiday. [/quote] Oh, pfft. For some reason I thought it was already the week of the 10th. LOL, my bad!
sellerie wrote on 2018-09-05 09:38:48:
contagioushazard wrote on 2018-09-05 09:33:29:
contagioushazard You aren't doing anything wrong. There simply isn't a experience boost yet.
The experience will only increase by 50% next week during the Drakeharvest micro-holiday.

Oh, pfft. For some reason I thought it was already the week of the 10th. LOL, my bad!
6xTBbgI.png
Love the baldwin alert, you click on it once instead of trade post baldwin transmute,
Love the baldwin alert, you click on it once instead of trade post baldwin transmute,
Sprite Army: 3/?
Recruits: Admiral Yue, General Twilik, Lieutenant Merrioc, Private Aurelius
Fear the Sprite Army Army of the Sylversylvan Clan!
Marvel at the Lineage of Chechibus!
Honor the Line of Arathorn!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2462094
Investigate the Lucktwisters!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2405459
Gifts for Newbies, send pm
Ooh I love the new familiars!
Ooh I love the new familiars!
Greetings from the Gladeveins!
My DA Page
I really wish I could play in the coli! Those skins all look so good! But my school's internet server won't load the flash games. :(
I really wish I could play in the coli! Those skins all look so good! But my school's internet server won't load the flash games. :(
6wR17En.png
@Xhaztol hello! When will the secondary constellation release? It's painful to save gems that I can't spend :D
@Xhaztol hello! When will the secondary constellation release? It's painful to save gems that I can't spend :D
accents/skin shop
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2451809
I'm curious - was the tiger blood foo tundra skin supposed to be an accent? Cause it looks like an accent with a white crystal primary and like antique smoke tertiary. It just throws me off a little.
I'm curious - was the tiger blood foo tundra skin supposed to be an accent? Cause it looks like an accent with a white crystal primary and like antique smoke tertiary. It just throws me off a little.
ZyHyMSU.png Please always ping me!
arcane_banner.png
[quote name="RiavaCornelia" date="2018-09-05 10:15:23" ] @Xhaztol hello! When will the secondary constellation release? It's painful to save gems that I can't spend :D [/quote] @RiavaCornelia We haven't determined a release timeframe for Constellation, sorry!
RiavaCornelia wrote on 2018-09-05 10:15:23:

@RiavaCornelia

We haven't determined a release timeframe for Constellation, sorry!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 54 55