Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Friends for new player (◕‿◕✿)
1 2 ... 200 201 202 203 204 ... 292 293
There are free dragon threads? :o Welp, I'm going to go exploring now haha. ^_^ Just searching for character fodder anyway, so we'll see what catches my attention in the long run~ I'm pretty fond of most of the dragon breeds I've seen so far.
There are free dragon threads? :o Welp, I'm going to go exploring now haha. ^_^ Just searching for character fodder anyway, so we'll see what catches my attention in the long run~ I'm pretty fond of most of the dragon breeds I've seen so far.
forscience.png

[ LOVE IS INEFFICIENT. GET BACK TO WORK. ]
@Ickyrus Yeah its not bad. I will say I have a newfound hatred for red snapper. Stuff will poke the crap out of you if you pick it up the wrong way. XD
@Ickyrus Yeah its not bad. I will say I have a newfound hatred for red snapper. Stuff will poke the crap out of you if you pick it up the wrong way. XD
@Ickyrus
I am the sneakiest sneak 8|
Nooo you've been ill?? GET BETTER. Or if you're better already CONGRATS FOR GETTING BETTER. But seriously I hope the next half of 2014 treats you nicely, or else I might have to have some STERN WORDS with whoever's in charge of handing out good luck.
Ahhh chips and gravy, yummm. And hmm. Pizza! You can probably buy premade dough at grocery stores (at least.. we can here!) and then just go nuts with the toppings. I made one with bbq sauce, black beans, red onions and monterray jack cheese that was pretty good.

@Scarlett
Pfff no way you can dodge my friendings! XD And my pleasure. What's your favorite dragon breed so far? I know I was a huge fan of pearlcatchers when I joined, but now I'm thinkin' wildclaws XD
@Ickyrus
I am the sneakiest sneak 8|
Nooo you've been ill?? GET BETTER. Or if you're better already CONGRATS FOR GETTING BETTER. But seriously I hope the next half of 2014 treats you nicely, or else I might have to have some STERN WORDS with whoever's in charge of handing out good luck.
Ahhh chips and gravy, yummm. And hmm. Pizza! You can probably buy premade dough at grocery stores (at least.. we can here!) and then just go nuts with the toppings. I made one with bbq sauce, black beans, red onions and monterray jack cheese that was pretty good.

@Scarlett
Pfff no way you can dodge my friendings! XD And my pleasure. What's your favorite dragon breed so far? I know I was a huge fan of pearlcatchers when I joined, but now I'm thinkin' wildclaws XD
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
@Bungalow
The new ones were pretty good, but I would've liked a bit more to do after the elite 4.

It was slate/denim/something. Not really my taste since I prefer brighter dragons xP

@Whicke
Mannnnnnnnnnnn. Such maths. Need someone from lightning to do that business. It's a bit more than 2 pages a day though I think? Not that it's been that regular. Sometime's there are days of silence, then like today there's a fair wad added.
@Bungalow
The new ones were pretty good, but I would've liked a bit more to do after the elite 4.

It was slate/denim/something. Not really my taste since I prefer brighter dragons xP

@Whicke
Mannnnnnnnnnnn. Such maths. Need someone from lightning to do that business. It's a bit more than 2 pages a day though I think? Not that it's been that regular. Sometime's there are days of silence, then like today there's a fair wad added.
Forum_Banner.png
-throws things everywhere- I CAN'T KEEP UP I love it

@Coolkid
Hullooooooo friend request incoming! How's it going? What'd you do today that was fun? TALK TO ME.
-throws things everywhere- I CAN'T KEEP UP I love it

@Coolkid
Hullooooooo friend request incoming! How's it going? What'd you do today that was fun? TALK TO ME.
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
@Coolkid It's going GREAT! I gave out a ton of double-gened dragons :D
I also gave my great friend Temorary (she might be confused if you send her random messages, though) a lot of dragons and apparel, even shadow festival stuff!
why do I keep pinging myself
@Allegory
@Coolkid It's going GREAT! I gave out a ton of double-gened dragons :D
I also gave my great friend Temorary (she might be confused if you send her random messages, though) a lot of dragons and apparel, even shadow festival stuff!
why do I keep pinging myself
@Allegory
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
@Coolkid
I've yet to have a non-iced coffee from a shop that hasn't been burnt :C So I'll never be able to be one of those cool people that buy coffee.
I get the feeling that you are pretty cool though :O Cool enough to pull off the pink arcane eye thing and self-pinging like it's nothing.

@TheBookieman
I didn't even think of that. Some fish can be pretty nastily prickly. I'd much rather work with live fish though one day maybe, if I go for another degree it'd be in marine biology.

@Scarlett
Go find those dragons! I know there was one in the dragon sales forum, but there are probably also a few in your flight forum :o

@Allegory
I think I'm past being sick now, I just smell like heatrub. Probably should try to get more sun to help, but I keep waking up around sunset and sleeping in the morning :|
GOOD IDEA. I can get a few of the premade bases here and make a few extras to freeze. It'd also use up the cheese that I've had sitting around since I moved in. I think it's still alright aside from being a bit frozen because the fridge is too cold :S I usually go for BBQ chicken with pineapple and pepperoni and such.
@Coolkid
I've yet to have a non-iced coffee from a shop that hasn't been burnt :C So I'll never be able to be one of those cool people that buy coffee.
I get the feeling that you are pretty cool though :O Cool enough to pull off the pink arcane eye thing and self-pinging like it's nothing.

@TheBookieman
I didn't even think of that. Some fish can be pretty nastily prickly. I'd much rather work with live fish though one day maybe, if I go for another degree it'd be in marine biology.

@Scarlett
Go find those dragons! I know there was one in the dragon sales forum, but there are probably also a few in your flight forum :o

@Allegory
I think I'm past being sick now, I just smell like heatrub. Probably should try to get more sun to help, but I keep waking up around sunset and sleeping in the morning :|
GOOD IDEA. I can get a few of the premade bases here and make a few extras to freeze. It'd also use up the cheese that I've had sitting around since I moved in. I think it's still alright aside from being a bit frozen because the fridge is too cold :S I usually go for BBQ chicken with pineapple and pepperoni and such.
Forum_Banner.png
@Ickyrus Well, it's soon going to be orange. I'm going to Fire soon ironically. I also don't really like coffee, but I love coffee ice cream! And frappucinos.
@Ickyrus Well, it's soon going to be orange. I'm going to Fire soon ironically. I also don't really like coffee, but I love coffee ice cream! And frappucinos.
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
@Allegory - I dunnooo...I'm pretty skilled at dodging.. (not really, I was terrible at dodgeball in high school though the fact I was in softball helped my throws).

In any case, I'm pretty fond of the imperials so far...they're just so elegant! But I agree; wildclaws are pretty epic as well!
@Allegory - I dunnooo...I'm pretty skilled at dodging.. (not really, I was terrible at dodgeball in high school though the fact I was in softball helped my throws).

In any case, I'm pretty fond of the imperials so far...they're just so elegant! But I agree; wildclaws are pretty epic as well!
forscience.png

[ LOVE IS INEFFICIENT. GET BACK TO WORK. ]
@Coolkid
Hopefully the irony move is good for you :o Coffee flavour has grown on me in the last few years. I used to hate it, but now I can appreciate it. Still has nothing on banana though. Everything in life should come in banana flavour
@Coolkid
Hopefully the irony move is good for you :o Coffee flavour has grown on me in the last few years. I used to hate it, but now I can appreciate it. Still has nothing on banana though. Everything in life should come in banana flavour
Forum_Banner.png
1 2 ... 200 201 202 203 204 ... 292 293