Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Friends for new player (◕‿◕✿)
1 2 ... 201 202 203 204 205 ... 292 293
@Ickyrus (Avoided another attempt to ping myself) I'm not a BIG fan of banana, but I really don't like apples. I'm like some sort of time lord. Who hates apples.
@Ickyrus (Avoided another attempt to ping myself) I'm not a BIG fan of banana, but I really don't like apples. I'm like some sort of time lord. Who hates apples.
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
@Ickyrus She's the wrong breed for me. Other than a few specific projects, I'm avoiding all non-spirals until I have more of my current projects done.
@Ickyrus She's the wrong breed for me. Other than a few specific projects, I'm avoiding all non-spirals until I have more of my current projects done.
qDavPTk.png
@Sachie
Aye. I'm a bit like that with ridgebacks right now. Trying to cleanse my lair of some of the PCs in favour of pointy noses.
And I'm down to only one spiral while my other two are off breeding again D: I used to have more.

@Coolkid
I agree with you there. Unless it's applesauce, I'm not a big fan of apples. Hate apple flavoured things too, they're always so sour and nasty.
@Sachie
Aye. I'm a bit like that with ridgebacks right now. Trying to cleanse my lair of some of the PCs in favour of pointy noses.
And I'm down to only one spiral while my other two are off breeding again D: I used to have more.

@Coolkid
I agree with you there. Unless it's applesauce, I'm not a big fan of apples. Hate apple flavoured things too, they're always so sour and nasty.
Forum_Banner.png
@Ickyrus
Maybe try getting some moonlight then 8| still works right? Just need more of it

BBQ chicken sounds amazing, I approve of this! And.. hopefully the cheese isn't too old and won't kill you XD

@Scarlett
Oh nice, I played softball for a few years! I bet people hated getting hit by the balls you threw XD

Imperials are lovely! I'm not entirely fond of the females since a lot of apparel looks silly, but dem regal males!
@Ickyrus
Maybe try getting some moonlight then 8| still works right? Just need more of it

BBQ chicken sounds amazing, I approve of this! And.. hopefully the cheese isn't too old and won't kill you XD

@Scarlett
Oh nice, I played softball for a few years! I bet people hated getting hit by the balls you threw XD

Imperials are lovely! I'm not entirely fond of the females since a lot of apparel looks silly, but dem regal males!
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
@Ickyrus I'd trade you donut holders for noodles, but I don't have any donut holders left. Here's my most resent upgrade. He used to be a fae. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2414541] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/24146/2414541_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Ickyrus I'd trade you donut holders for noodles, but I don't have any donut holders left.
Here's my most resent upgrade. He used to be a fae.

2414541_350.png
qDavPTk.png
@Allegory
Mushrooms maybe. Need more vitamin D, and I'm pretty sure I can get it out of fungus. I'll have some on my pizza :D I had some of the cheese a few days ago and it wasn't moldy or otherwise deadly, so I think it'll last.

@Sachie
ARCANOODLE :O He's amazing. Going to give him any genes? He does look perfectly good as a basic dragon.
@Allegory
Mushrooms maybe. Need more vitamin D, and I'm pretty sure I can get it out of fungus. I'll have some on my pizza :D I had some of the cheese a few days ago and it wasn't moldy or otherwise deadly, so I think it'll last.

@Sachie
ARCANOODLE :O He's amazing. Going to give him any genes? He does look perfectly good as a basic dragon.
Forum_Banner.png
@Ickyrus Yep! He'll get genes that best reflect/mimic the unknown genes of the arcanist.
@Ickyrus Yep! He'll get genes that best reflect/mimic the unknown genes of the arcanist.
qDavPTk.png
@ Everyone

Please add me to I am new to...just started April 14th..
@ Everyone

Please add me to I am new to...just started April 14th..
Gpasq5f.png
@Sachie
Good! I want to see him again when you're finished geneing him :o

@Tilly
WELCOME TO FR! What's happening in your world then?
@Sachie
Good! I want to see him again when you're finished geneing him :o

@Tilly
WELCOME TO FR! What's happening in your world then?
Forum_Banner.png
@Ickyrus, raining where I am right now, but hopefully it will get sunshine soon. but other than that I am reading all I can of this WONDERFUL Game.
@Ickyrus, raining where I am right now, but hopefully it will get sunshine soon. but other than that I am reading all I can of this WONDERFUL Game.
Gpasq5f.png
1 2 ... 201 202 203 204 205 ... 292 293