Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Friends for new player (◕‿◕✿)
1 2 ... 199 200 201 202 203 ... 292 293
@Whicke
This thread has been going since the last registration xP I'm amazed how big it has got, and a little sorry for poor Pinoi who would have to deal with all the pings from it xD

Stick around and help get it to 400 pages :|

@Bungalow
Good choices! Nintendo fan, then :D What's your favourite of the pokemon games?

It has a lot more potential than some. My random progen was gross, so I ended up exalting her. People tend to like doubles though.

Yes. Appreciating the mess that is the spiral xP

@TheBookieman
We are the loafers. Working is a bit meaningful though, is it a good job or just the sort to get money?

@Scarlett
If you need any help wrangling that gist, give me a poke and I'll try to help you out :O It is a pretty awesome site though.
@Whicke
This thread has been going since the last registration xP I'm amazed how big it has got, and a little sorry for poor Pinoi who would have to deal with all the pings from it xD

Stick around and help get it to 400 pages :|

@Bungalow
Good choices! Nintendo fan, then :D What's your favourite of the pokemon games?

It has a lot more potential than some. My random progen was gross, so I ended up exalting her. People tend to like doubles though.

Yes. Appreciating the mess that is the spiral xP

@TheBookieman
We are the loafers. Working is a bit meaningful though, is it a good job or just the sort to get money?

@Scarlett
If you need any help wrangling that gist, give me a poke and I'll try to help you out :O It is a pretty awesome site though.
Forum_Banner.png
@Ickyrus Eh. Mainly for money. I don't hate my job though, its one of the better places to work. I work seafood at my local grocery store.
@Ickyrus Eh. Mainly for money. I don't hate my job though, its one of the better places to work. I work seafood at my local grocery store.
@Ickyrus

It's been around since last registration? Apparently I lack the ability to read dates lol

400 pages? Will do. :]
@Ickyrus

It's been around since last registration? Apparently I lack the ability to read dates lol

400 pages? Will do. :]
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you cannot always be sure of their authenticity." ~ Abraham Lincoln, 1864
@Allegory
Way to sneak in there.
I've also been quite distracted lately with drawing, uni, being hideously ill and now I've gone and severely strained my legmuscles ;; SUCH A DODGY YEAR SO FAR. But hopefully it'll get better soon.
I cooked chips with gravy recently. Have to wait until wednesday to buy food products so any ideas of what I should make?

@TheBookieman
That wouldn't be so bad aside from the smell. I'd be too tempted to do silly things with the calamari though. Like a Cthulhu impression or something.
@Allegory
Way to sneak in there.
I've also been quite distracted lately with drawing, uni, being hideously ill and now I've gone and severely strained my legmuscles ;; SUCH A DODGY YEAR SO FAR. But hopefully it'll get better soon.
I cooked chips with gravy recently. Have to wait until wednesday to buy food products so any ideas of what I should make?

@TheBookieman
That wouldn't be so bad aside from the smell. I'd be too tempted to do silly things with the calamari though. Like a Cthulhu impression or something.
Forum_Banner.png
@Allegory - Ah! *ducks and shields self from incoming friend request* ;) Nah, I jest. Thank you for the warm welcome!

@Ickyrus - Hehe, I shall have to wrangle some new dragon breeds before I can even ask for help with much else! :D Yay basics!
@Allegory - Ah! *ducks and shields self from incoming friend request* ;) Nah, I jest. Thank you for the warm welcome!

@Ickyrus - Hehe, I shall have to wrangle some new dragon breeds before I can even ask for help with much else! :D Yay basics!
forscience.png

[ LOVE IS INEFFICIENT. GET BACK TO WORK. ]
Feel free to add me, anybody! :D
♠♣(◕‿◕✿)♦♥ (Inspired by the OP)
Feel free to add me, anybody! :D
♠♣(◕‿◕✿)♦♥ (Inspired by the OP)
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
@Ickyrus
Ahh...I don't have a fav. I just like them all. :V

And I'm sure it wasn't that bad. But hey, personal tastes.
@Ickyrus
Ahh...I don't have a fav. I just like them all. :V

And I'm sure it wasn't that bad. But hey, personal tastes.
lil%20object%20smaller.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
@Whicke
I would be amazed, and a bit horrified to see a thread get to 200 pages in one day with people actually managing to keep up with it. I'm struggling as it is. D:

Already managed 3 pages in a day. The thing is coming back to life with a vengeance xP

@Scarlett
You can always have a poke around the many freebie dragon threads :o If not, there's usually a fair few dragons for under 10K. Not always the prettiest things, but sometimes there's a real gem in there :D

@Coolkid
So I hear you're one of the coolkids. I have to be friends with you then :D
What's cracking with you then?
@Whicke
I would be amazed, and a bit horrified to see a thread get to 200 pages in one day with people actually managing to keep up with it. I'm struggling as it is. D:

Already managed 3 pages in a day. The thing is coming back to life with a vengeance xP

@Scarlett
You can always have a poke around the many freebie dragon threads :o If not, there's usually a fair few dragons for under 10K. Not always the prettiest things, but sometimes there's a real gem in there :D

@Coolkid
So I hear you're one of the coolkids. I have to be friends with you then :D
What's cracking with you then?
Forum_Banner.png
@Ickyrus

I wonder how many posts that would be every hour. Care to give a guess?
@Ickyrus

I wonder how many posts that would be every hour. Care to give a guess?
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you cannot always be sure of their authenticity." ~ Abraham Lincoln, 1864
@Coolkid
Not much, not much.. Have you tasted this new coffee in the stores? I don't know whats in it, but it's.. The right mix, I suppose!
(I don't know much about coffee, it's kinda an act I put on. I am a cool kid, though!)
I didn't ping myself @Ickyrus
@Coolkid
Not much, not much.. Have you tasted this new coffee in the stores? I don't know whats in it, but it's.. The right mix, I suppose!
(I don't know much about coffee, it's kinda an act I put on. I am a cool kid, though!)
I didn't ping myself @Ickyrus
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
1 2 ... 199 200 201 202 203 ... 292 293