Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | WiL Finale! Closed to new participants.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65
Hey Winter! Where may I find a list of the tickets we currently have? I may have missed it for which I apologize.

I hope you are having a great night and much thanks!
Hey Winter! Where may I find a list of the tickets we currently have? I may have missed it for which I apologize.

Thanks for doing this whole thing, you are so generous!
Dragon tickets:
10 tickets - Meliai
I'll be doing the main raffle in a different post :)
Dragon tickets:
10 tickets - Meliai
eLAndXa.png FooterAds.gif
Gary was here, Ash is a loser
2OTuj7X.png I hoard black orpingtons and black-capped chickadees!
hey yo @PolarStriker you wanna be invited in on this?
hey yo @PolarStriker you wanna be invited in on this?
---
peri
FR + 0
they/he
---
scizor-f.gif
Ahhhhh~ It's good to see you again, and haha, third time's the charm. Hopefully i can win something this time around ^^ I'd like to invite @Veredii to the raffle (remember to read the rules o3o).
Ahhhhh~ It's good to see you again, and haha, third time's the charm. Hopefully i can win something this time around ^^ I'd like to invite @Veredii to the raffle (remember to read the rules o3o).
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
Oh, wow! You really went all-out in setting this up! Looking forward to having a shot at this wonderful raffle! :D

Creating Companions - 30 tickets

I'll just dump all my free tickets in one box. I'll see about spreading my chances around if I decide to buy more.
Oh, wow! You really went all-out in setting this up! Looking forward to having a shot at this wonderful raffle! :D

Creating Companions - 30 tickets

I'll just dump all my free tickets in one box. I'll see about spreading my chances around if I decide to buy more.
[quote name="@Churrell" date="2018-09-03 17:47:09" ] For lowest AH prices, what happens if the lowest treasure price is significantly different from the lowest gem price? [/quote] Oooh, I've never seen that before lol. I'd be ok with going with the higher amount :)
@Churrell wrote on 2018-09-03 17:47:09:
For lowest AH prices, what happens if the lowest treasure price is significantly different from the lowest gem price?

Oooh, I've never seen that before lol. I'd be ok with going with the higher amount :)
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
Can I get put on all the pinglists please? Thank you! :D
Can I get put on all the pinglists please? Thank you! :D
arcaneshieldl.png2sLuAuL.pngorwVbmh.pngx9xYCq1.png8E9o1M6.pngHltx4CU.pngBUTXXiE.pngO9meg1f.pngnatureshieldr.png
[quote name="@Seonais" date="2018-09-03 18:37:25" ] Hey Winter! Where may I find a list of the tickets we currently have? I may have missed it for which I apologize. I hope you are having a great night and much thanks! [/quote] I don't currently have one, but I'll have one up in the next few days :) Everyone will start with 30 free tickets though! My night is pretty great, thank you! <3 I hope you're having a lovely one as well!!
@Seonais wrote on 2018-09-03 18:37:25:

I don't currently have one, but I'll have one up in the next few days :) Everyone will start with 30 free tickets though!

My night is pretty great, thank you! <3 I hope you're having a lovely one as well!!
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
[quote name="@Cunea" date="2018-09-03 18:48:11" ] Thanks for doing this whole thing, you are so generous! Dragon tickets: 10 tickets - Meliai I'll be doing the main raffle in a different post :) [/quote] You are very welcome; thank you for saying so and for participating :) Hold off on assigning your tickets for now though as dragons and prize packs will be moving around a bit before the 10th when I open it up for ticket assigning ;) I hope you're having a wonderful day/night <3
@Cunea wrote on 2018-09-03 18:48:11:
Dragon tickets:
10 tickets - Meliai

You are very welcome; thank you for saying so and for participating :) Hold off on assigning your tickets for now though as dragons and prize packs will be moving around a bit before the 10th when I open it up for ticket assigning ;) I hope you're having a wonderful day/night <3
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
Nice system! Please add me to all of the pinglists. I might send some items for tickets later on.
Nice system! Please add me to all of the pinglists. I might send some items for tickets later on.
........ «Hiatus» Art Shop
«S» Baldwin Fodder

Unknown courage sleeps in your heart,
and when you realize
The downpour in your heart
Will surely stop

Show me your brave heart

..... Pixel art of a muted brown Veilspun with cool green wings. A whirl of green wind swirls around her.....
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65