Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | WiL Finale! Closed to new participants.
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
@Seonais, all but the last three have been sent out! I'm sending those out now. I have a few people who haven't claimed, so in 24 hours I'll reassign those! *hugs* Thank you! I'll respond to your message shortly :)
@Seonais, all but the last three have been sent out! I'm sending those out now. I have a few people who haven't claimed, so in 24 hours I'll reassign those! *hugs* Thank you! I'll respond to your message shortly :)
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
[quote name="@myrla" date="2020-04-03 13:53:54" ] @wintercreek we're doing all right! i got furloughed this week, but i'm trying to make the best of it. Been streaming now even with a job so now I can do that more right now and I feed feral cats every day so I do get out of the place. Kiddo misses school and his friends, but we're doing IRL learning here, so can't really complain. <3 [/quote] I'm sorry to hear that! *hugs* I hope it doesn't last long for you <3 I was furloughed from both my jobs as well, so I feel that. What do you stream? That sucks that he can't go to school, but I'm sure you're an excellent substitute teacher!! <3 Lmk if you need anything!
@myrla wrote on 2020-04-03 13:53:54:
@wintercreek we're doing all right! i got furloughed this week, but i'm trying to make the best of it. Been streaming now even with a job so now I can do that more right now and I feed feral cats every day so I do get out of the place. Kiddo misses school and his friends, but we're doing IRL learning here, so can't really complain. <3

I'm sorry to hear that! *hugs* I hope it doesn't last long for you <3 I was furloughed from both my jobs as well, so I feel that. What do you stream? That sucks that he can't go to school, but I'm sure you're an excellent substitute teacher!! <3 Lmk if you need anything!
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
@wintercreek

Sorry!! I have bad thunderstorms for the past week and internet has been hard to connect to. I can claim my pack now if that's okay? If not, no hard feelings!!
@wintercreek

Sorry!! I have bad thunderstorms for the past week and internet has been hard to connect to. I can claim my pack now if that's okay? If not, no hard feelings!!
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65