Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 4660 4661 4662 4663 4664 ... 16087 16088
IS BURNING ... IS BURNING MY FACE
IS BURNING ... IS BURNING MY FACE
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
Come along with me...
Come along with me...
AqaqXxe.png
every few months i get really attached to a bfb character

considering right now it's pin and i'm writing cherryswap, i am now just as anxious and depressed as she is
every few months i get really attached to a bfb character

considering right now it's pin and i'm writing cherryswap, i am now just as anxious and depressed as she is
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
owch oof I hurt

and also where's the steven universe season 5 finale
owch oof I hurt

and also where's the steven universe season 5 finale
image.png
V: *petting my arm* how the hell is your skin so soft.

Me: *glancing nervously at my 50 empty bottles of Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant With Pure Cocoa Butter lotion* I'm juST lIKE thAt i gUESs
V: *petting my arm* how the hell is your skin so soft.

Me: *glancing nervously at my 50 empty bottles of Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant With Pure Cocoa Butter lotion* I'm juST lIKE thAt i gUESs
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
SEKAIJU HUBWORLD AND ME WINNING THE AUTUMN HARVEST RAFFLE THIS DAY CAN'T GET BETTER...

until you realize school starts tomorrow, it's going to storm, and you're probably ill.
SEKAIJU HUBWORLD AND ME WINNING THE AUTUMN HARVEST RAFFLE THIS DAY CAN'T GET BETTER...

until you realize school starts tomorrow, it's going to storm, and you're probably ill.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
should i get a tamaki derg, a deku derg, a dabi derg, or an aizawa derg?

decisions, decisions
should i get a tamaki derg, a deku derg, a dabi derg, or an aizawa derg?

decisions, decisions
Uq1cq4S.png
I can’t believe how many rare and valuable fish I caught in New Leaf while I was playing it! I have just over 200k bells from that, and I barely started my file. I have a feeling that I’ll be upgrading my house pretty fast with how much I’ve been making on fishing alone... well, as well as having stopped by the beaches a few times too to get the shells and sell those too, and a few bugs caught as well... I cannot believe how RUDE two of my current residents are though, I mean, if they don’t want my help, then they should get off their lazy butts and get their own snack or make their own delivery!
I can’t believe how many rare and valuable fish I caught in New Leaf while I was playing it! I have just over 200k bells from that, and I barely started my file. I have a feeling that I’ll be upgrading my house pretty fast with how much I’ve been making on fishing alone... well, as well as having stopped by the beaches a few times too to get the shells and sell those too, and a few bugs caught as well... I cannot believe how RUDE two of my current residents are though, I mean, if they don’t want my help, then they should get off their lazy butts and get their own snack or make their own delivery!
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
I've spent too much money on fast food this paycheck
I've spent too much money on fast food this paycheck
29608762_350.png
I'm getting sleepy ._.
I'm getting sleepy ._.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
1 2 ... 4660 4661 4662 4663 4664 ... 16087 16088