Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Bungou Stray Dogs!!
My friends.

I noticed it's been a few months since the last BSD discussion topic was active. And with DEAD APPLE being available today on Crunchyroll and on the high seas the time is ripe to celebrate anew!

So much has been happening lately - the ongoing manga releases, Season 3 announced, Season 2 dub just released as well, English version of the mobile game progressing rapidly... well, it's a good time to be a BSD fan.

A lot of people have been commenting about it on my profile or through PMs, so I know you're all out here! Remember to tag anything spoiler-y.
My friends.

I noticed it's been a few months since the last BSD discussion topic was active. And with DEAD APPLE being available today on Crunchyroll and on the high seas the time is ripe to celebrate anew!

So much has been happening lately - the ongoing manga releases, Season 3 announced, Season 2 dub just released as well, English version of the mobile game progressing rapidly... well, it's a good time to be a BSD fan.

A lot of people have been commenting about it on my profile or through PMs, so I know you're all out here! Remember to tag anything spoiler-y.
Oh god I need to get into the fandom (or fandoms in general) more again. So much stress with no energy lately ;-;

still soukoku is life
Oh god I need to get into the fandom (or fandoms in general) more again. So much stress with no energy lately ;-;

still soukoku is life
pssst... dragons for sale here
@hurricanesong
@hurricanesong
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
HOLD THE PHONE.

I used to have BSD in my signature...

Also yeeeeeeeeees season 3
HOLD THE PHONE.

I used to have BSD in my signature...

Also yeeeeeeeeees season 3
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif fr+3
he/vamp
back from LONG hiatus

Cheap Graphics || Wishlist
I watched it for a while but found the character who is obsessed with suicide to be offensive. .-.

Idk maybe someone can explain to my why it shouldn't be but as a person who has dealed with suicide issues it's rather triggering.
I watched it for a while but found the character who is obsessed with suicide to be offensive. .-.

Idk maybe someone can explain to my why it shouldn't be but as a person who has dealed with suicide issues it's rather triggering.
100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png