Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Clans Rp (Based on Flight Rising) CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6
Just ask before joining!

Members

@SpiritWolfeLily
@LeahR95
@Altamos0023
@FatalLightning
@Guardion
@zezmeril
@shynereid
@Kaytocun
@Putrexia

((CLOSED!!))
Just ask before joining!

Members

@SpiritWolfeLily
@LeahR95
@Altamos0023
@FatalLightning
@Guardion
@zezmeril
@shynereid
@Kaytocun
@Putrexia

((CLOSED!!))
An obsidian Guardian stepped down onto the grass of a clearing. She was new to the area and was very cautious. Looking around, she prowled forward, keeping an ear out for danger. It wouldn't do for her to be injured on a hunt and be unable to return to her eggs and mate.

Hearing a noise at the edge of the clearing, she drew her wings close to her and stalked forward. The wind was blowing away from her, so she couldn't scent what was there. Her mouth watered at the thought of large prey, enough to share with her mate. She got ready to pounce.
An obsidian Guardian stepped down onto the grass of a clearing. She was new to the area and was very cautious. Looking around, she prowled forward, keeping an ear out for danger. It wouldn't do for her to be injured on a hunt and be unable to return to her eggs and mate.

Hearing a noise at the edge of the clearing, she drew her wings close to her and stalked forward. The wind was blowing away from her, so she couldn't scent what was there. Her mouth watered at the thought of large prey, enough to share with her mate. She got ready to pounce.
ho5M9.gif2IGO4.gifobKSC.gif
With a growl Her and Her Mate curled themselves around each other and their very first egg. Welun was proud of her egg, her mate Sikan was even prouder to have found such a beautiful Guardian dragon like himself. But their pleasant thoughts and happiness soon faded when Sikan smelled an unfamiliar scent.

"Shh... I'll go check it out." He nudges Welun with his snout before getting up and treading forwards. His large wings unfurl slightly as he walks ready to strike.
With a growl Her and Her Mate curled themselves around each other and their very first egg. Welun was proud of her egg, her mate Sikan was even prouder to have found such a beautiful Guardian dragon like himself. But their pleasant thoughts and happiness soon faded when Sikan smelled an unfamiliar scent.

"Shh... I'll go check it out." He nudges Welun with his snout before getting up and treading forwards. His large wings unfurl slightly as he walks ready to strike.
((can I just jump in literally and metaphorically)
((can I just jump in literally and metaphorically)
@Auxiliaria
(YUP! :) )
@Auxiliaria
(YUP! :) )
The rustling grew louder, intensifying the noise in the undergrowth with accentuated noises of frustration. It came closer and closer, an unbelievable amount of struggle and racket: all for such a small, lonesome guardian adolescent to come stumbling out.

He tumbled, and spectacularly landed on his green face many feet away from the apprehensive Sikan. After a moment of bewilderment, he blinked and stared imperiously at the two larger adults with large, two beady, dark riverstone eyes on his bright face. A twig still clung to one of his horns.
The rustling grew louder, intensifying the noise in the undergrowth with accentuated noises of frustration. It came closer and closer, an unbelievable amount of struggle and racket: all for such a small, lonesome guardian adolescent to come stumbling out.

He tumbled, and spectacularly landed on his green face many feet away from the apprehensive Sikan. After a moment of bewilderment, he blinked and stared imperiously at the two larger adults with large, two beady, dark riverstone eyes on his bright face. A twig still clung to one of his horns.
I am here to join!
I am here to join!
@Altamos0023

((Okay Post in.))

With a grunt Sikan notices the stranger, he moves so he is in front of his mate and his offspring. "Who are you?" He asks, his wings spreading to seemingly give even more protection to his mate and offspring.
@Altamos0023

((Okay Post in.))

With a grunt Sikan notices the stranger, he moves so he is in front of his mate and his offspring. "Who are you?" He asks, his wings spreading to seemingly give even more protection to his mate and offspring.
( So you all get notifs for this @SpiritwolfeLily @Altamos0023 @LeahR95 Since I'm having trouble with not being notified everytime this is updated )

The young dragon, who comparatively couldn't even match up in size to Sikan's forearm continued his arrogant staring a moment more. Satisfied at how much he in his own mind intimidated the older male dragon he then sat on his haunches with a breathy nasal exhale.

"I need nourishment." Was all he offered rather airily.
( So you all get notifs for this @SpiritwolfeLily @Altamos0023 @LeahR95 Since I'm having trouble with not being notified everytime this is updated )

The young dragon, who comparatively couldn't even match up in size to Sikan's forearm continued his arrogant staring a moment more. Satisfied at how much he in his own mind intimidated the older male dragon he then sat on his haunches with a breathy nasal exhale.

"I need nourishment." Was all he offered rather airily.
@SpiritwolfeLily May I join?
@SpiritwolfeLily May I join?
t6dhxh8.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6