1 2 ... 303 304 305 306 307 ... 491 492
@NovaBlu
Well, I new flying keys would get invented one day... XD

Use the thing to your left to build a snowman ;D
@NovaBlu
Well, I new flying keys would get invented one day... XD

Use the thing to your left to build a snowman ;D
Now you see meIrRuxgZ.pngnow you don't ;D
My phone? Sure, I can do that. I just need actual snow.

Use the thing to your left to post something on the FR forums!
My phone? Sure, I can do that. I just need actual snow.

Use the thing to your left to post something on the FR forums!
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
"I don't think I count as a thing, but sure why not." - @FylloTheDragon

Assume the value of the item to your left if someone were to pay for it in FR Treasure.
"I don't think I count as a thing, but sure why not." - @FylloTheDragon

Assume the value of the item to your left if someone were to pay for it in FR Treasure.
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
@FlareTheDragon

My... nail clipper... uhm, maybe 50 treasure?

To your left lays the divine item that you must use in your quest of glory! Your task: slay one of the dragon gods!
@FlareTheDragon

My... nail clipper... uhm, maybe 50 treasure?

To your left lays the divine item that you must use in your quest of glory! Your task: slay one of the dragon gods!
pNeMP39.pngMLACkpO.pngkKWypF0.pngnNnmo6E.png4zBL86C.png
@Zaviei
Well, looks like I'm carrying a big heavy computer tower across scorching deserts, through dense jungles, over monumental mountains, and everywhere in-between on an epic quest to kill a DRAGON GOD with it. Maybe I'll drop it on its head from a reeeally high place.

Use that trusty object to your left to wow a team of judges in any way possible!
@Zaviei
Well, looks like I'm carrying a big heavy computer tower across scorching deserts, through dense jungles, over monumental mountains, and everywhere in-between on an epic quest to kill a DRAGON GOD with it. Maybe I'll drop it on its head from a reeeally high place.

Use that trusty object to your left to wow a team of judges in any way possible!
chaLd3m.png
YOU are needed to join the Dodo Cause™. (not trademarked) Instead of brewing them or eating them, send them to me to grow my army sanctuary!
*Continues to edit this post because of spelling errors*
@NodoBird
I ended up giving a thirsty looking judge a water bottle, the rest awed at my kindness.

Carve your favorite dragon breed as a statue with the object to your left!
*Continues to edit this post because of spelling errors*
@NodoBird
I ended up giving a thirsty looking judge a water bottle, the rest awed at my kindness.

Carve your favorite dragon breed as a statue with the object to your left!
UwUnl7O.png
@SmallStar
I'm not sure if you meant carve with it as a tool or carve it, but since I have a bar of chocolate, I'll munch on it very artistically and make an Imperial out of it.

Look to you left, that object is now dutifully worshipped by you, with a shrine and prayer and all. Describe the shrine and share your prayer.
@SmallStar
I'm not sure if you meant carve with it as a tool or carve it, but since I have a bar of chocolate, I'll munch on it very artistically and make an Imperial out of it.

Look to you left, that object is now dutifully worshipped by you, with a shrine and prayer and all. Describe the shrine and share your prayer.
@Zaviei
All hail the multivitamins. They will forever improve my vitality and wellbeing with no added sugar. The taste, texture and benefits may only be enjoyed by the worthy. The shrine is surrounded with worse vitamins that we can burn and sacrifice to the vitamin gods.

Look to your left. This is the item that will eventually be your end. How will your tragic demise occur??
@Zaviei
All hail the multivitamins. They will forever improve my vitality and wellbeing with no added sugar. The taste, texture and benefits may only be enjoyed by the worthy. The shrine is surrounded with worse vitamins that we can burn and sacrifice to the vitamin gods.

Look to your left. This is the item that will eventually be your end. How will your tragic demise occur??
@Glimiar

Fair warning, if you don't like gore, skip!

I take the paintbrush to my left and out of habit start to much on the end. The wood breaks and a splinter lodges itself in my throat. The gag reflex only drives it deeper. I drown in my own blood.

Look to your left and present it as an early birthday gift to someone near you (or by phone if you're alone). What is their reaction?
@Glimiar

Fair warning, if you don't like gore, skip!

I take the paintbrush to my left and out of habit start to much on the end. The wood breaks and a splinter lodges itself in my throat. The gag reflex only drives it deeper. I drown in my own blood.

Look to your left and present it as an early birthday gift to someone near you (or by phone if you're alone). What is their reaction?
@Zaviei [img]https://i.imgur.com/OsDBp17.jpg[/img] [i](. . . Write a book)[/i] I take the mug to my left and give it to my dad with a "Happy Birthday!." There's no way he won't like it- it's already his! You've just traveled for years to a faraway land in search of buried treasure. The gold hides deep under the red X that you've finally discovered, but the only thing you have with you to dig it out is the object to your left...
@Zaviei
OsDBp17.jpg

(. . . Write a book)

I take the mug to my left and give it to my dad with a "Happy Birthday!." There's no way he won't like it- it's already his!

You've just traveled for years to a faraway land in search of buried treasure. The gold hides deep under the red X that you've finally discovered, but the only thing you have with you to dig it out is the object to your left...
chaLd3m.png
YOU are needed to join the Dodo Cause™. (not trademarked) Instead of brewing them or eating them, send them to me to grow my army sanctuary!
1 2 ... 303 304 305 306 307 ... 491 492