Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Red Sea Cove's Free Dragons
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26
@beepboopitsme

Whenever the next nest hatches, can I have one of the babies? Just message me! Sorry if this is inconvenient!!
@beepboopitsme

Whenever the next nest hatches, can I have one of the babies? Just message me! Sorry if this is inconvenient!!
QGlDrIs.pngtumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo2_r1_250.pngQGlDrIs.png
@RoloQueen I think you meant to ping me ^^; the pinglist is for me when a nest hatches so i can let interested users know when dragons are available. I actually got that pair on a nest this morning. Mint, Seafoam, or Both? pair, right? I can certainly ping you if you'd like ^^
@RoloQueen I think you meant to ping me ^^; the pinglist is for me when a nest hatches so i can let interested users know when dragons are available. I actually got that pair on a nest this morning. Mint, Seafoam, or Both? pair, right? I can certainly ping you if you'd like ^^
Please do not ping me if not interested in a dragon I'm selling! Pings in Dragon Share or If You Are Interested are Perfectly Fine!
XVdLiaL.png
@RoloQueen woops, i am the wrong person to ping x)
Rowyn saves you :)
(Thanks Rowyn!)

@RoloQueen woops, i am the wrong person to ping x)
Rowyn saves you :)
(Thanks Rowyn!)

50475342.png
* Derg4You (Free Lvl 10 Dragons + too many Raffles)
* Sales (Just another tab..)
* Mr. Moo's lazy simple Sales (oh gosh pls -.-)
* no rAgrets (How to make Cash/Survive G&G and more)

@beepboopitsme no problem ^^
@beepboopitsme no problem ^^
Please do not ping me if not interested in a dragon I'm selling! Pings in Dragon Share or If You Are Interested are Perfectly Fine!
XVdLiaL.png
Is there any hatchlings available? I'm also new to this game so I dunno how this works -w-'
Is there any hatchlings available? I'm also new to this game so I dunno how this works -w-'
@Cetrouz Welcome to FR! ^^ I currently have two hatchlings available! One is a female Guardian with Mist Metallic/Dust Shimmer/White Underbelly and the other is a male Fae with Mist Metallic/Platinum Shimmer/White Underbelly. They can be seen here and the pair they are from and all other pairs can be found here. If one of the hatchlings interests you, just let me know and I'll send her on over :) And if no one here interests you, you can check out any thread found here, just click their banners ^^
@Cetrouz Welcome to FR! ^^ I currently have two hatchlings available! One is a female Guardian with Mist Metallic/Dust Shimmer/White Underbelly and the other is a male Fae with Mist Metallic/Platinum Shimmer/White Underbelly. They can be seen here and the pair they are from and all other pairs can be found here. If one of the hatchlings interests you, just let me know and I'll send her on over :) And if no one here interests you, you can check out any thread found here, just click their banners ^^
XVdLiaL.png
Thank you so much!
Can I have the guardian?
Thank you so much!
Can I have the guardian?
@Cetrouz No problem! :3 And sure, I'll send her on over.
@Cetrouz No problem! :3 And sure, I'll send her on over.
XVdLiaL.png
Hello! Is Indie still available?
Hello! Is Indie still available?
qgsjdP6.png
x CQ7Bbrl.png
mlHpBMC.png
qjxrAwx.png
woVoZAh.png
11efmKl.png
x toF85QN.png
wDSzx9S.png
3B15OeM.png
@kingpib He is c: I'll send him on over.
@kingpib He is c: I'll send him on over.
XVdLiaL.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26