Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WvW] Wind OOF PB+Raffle
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ghwEnJS.png[/img][/center] Please reply with a list of your prize preferences, the number of items on your list equal to the number you were drawn. In other words, the first winner would just list one prize pack, the second would list two, etc. Prizes will be sent by our main raffle host Rythen! You have 24 hours to respond with your list of your prize preference. After that, you will be moved to the bottom of the next round of winners. If you do not respond after 2 rounds we will remove you from the winner's list. If all winners respond before 24 hours, we will send prizes early & ping the next round of winners. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2489734#post_34424712]Prizes list is updated![/url] Please ping both myself and @Rythen with your choice. If you wish to pass on getting a prize, please let me know so I can pull your name and let another get drawn next round! 1. @October 2. @Csoamel 3. @Jetfeather 4. @Sassmastermaxie 5. @Jontargaryen 6. @Natureluvr 7. @Corvida 8. @Destruction 9. @Kiragami 10. @Kyandiikane [size=1]@GrecianZephyrus @Shihana @halforq @PunsandShips @SassmasterMaxie @FutureMopie @1Kazan1 @echolaliate @Doomy @SpitfiresOnIce @GloryEternal @Stormwing27 @liramyne @Ravaarian @Yeevy @tranquilitea @xShirokuma @Happs @PrinceYuu @Potterhead @Namek @Dragonaxew @Nuclearhit @SableSsare @Sanati @Plushstiel @LingwysticMistic @GlitchEnder @Thysiria @KokichiOuma @kingslayers @LynterriaHatake @Shadowwave @SilverBranches @EternallySacred @Gravebloom @FeralRookie @mysticpenguin @Midna03 @LostSketchbook @posibee @SwampQween @AlmightyAmu @Unika @Stellatrix13 @VanillaCapricorn @Saronai [/size]
ghwEnJS.png

Please reply with a list of your prize preferences, the number of items on your list equal to the number you were drawn. In other words, the first winner would just list one prize pack, the second would list two, etc.

Prizes will be sent by our main raffle host Rythen!

You have 24 hours to respond with your list of your prize preference. After that, you will be moved to the bottom of the next round of winners. If you do not respond after 2 rounds we will remove you from the winner's list.

If all winners respond before 24 hours, we will send prizes early & ping the next round of winners.

Prizes list is updated!

Please ping both myself and @Rythen with your choice.
If you wish to pass on getting a prize, please let me know so I can pull your name and let another get drawn next round!

1. @October
2. @Csoamel
3. @Jetfeather
4. @Sassmastermaxie
5. @Jontargaryen
6. @Natureluvr
7. @Corvida
8. @Destruction
9. @Kiragami
10. @Kyandiikane

@GrecianZephyrus @Shihana @halforq @PunsandShips @SassmasterMaxie @FutureMopie @1Kazan1 @echolaliate @Doomy @SpitfiresOnIce @GloryEternal @Stormwing27 @liramyne @Ravaarian @Yeevy @tranquilitea @xShirokuma @Happs @PrinceYuu @Potterhead @Namek @Dragonaxew @Nuclearhit @SableSsare @Sanati @Plushstiel @LingwysticMistic @GlitchEnder @Thysiria @KokichiOuma @kingslayers @LynterriaHatake @Shadowwave @SilverBranches @EternallySacred @Gravebloom @FeralRookie @mysticpenguin @Midna03 @LostSketchbook @posibee @SwampQween @AlmightyAmu @Unika @Stellatrix13 @VanillaCapricorn @Saronai
EG2ha59.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
oh wow, surprise haha

@panderz @rythen
1. scaly jar

thank you!
oh wow, surprise haha

@panderz @rythen
1. scaly jar

thank you!
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
@Panderz @Rythen

WHAT I GOT DRAWN--- :O

1. Scaly Jar
2. Magic Missile
3. Full Body by L1br4
4. Clothes for Beans
@Panderz @Rythen

WHAT I GOT DRAWN--- :O

1. Scaly Jar
2. Magic Missile
3. Full Body by L1br4
4. Clothes for Beans
t88jSp8.png oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png FIND A DRAGON FORUM: If I make you an offer, please ping me either way! I would rather be told no than left hanging! Thank you! tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
@Panderz @rythen thank you!

1. Full Body by L1br4
2. Half Body by Truthbound
3. Air-Oo-Gi-Nus? Ji-Nus?
4. I Don't Know How to Pronounce This
5. Squamata
@Panderz @rythen thank you!

1. Full Body by L1br4
2. Half Body by Truthbound
3. Air-Oo-Gi-Nus? Ji-Nus?
4. I Don't Know How to Pronounce This
5. Squamata
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Oh wow thank you so much!

1. Squamata
2. I Don't Know How to Pronounce This
3. Pirate Tattoos
4. BunBuns
5. Saddle Up?
6. Valentines!

@Panderz @Rythen
Oh wow thank you so much!

1. Squamata
2. I Don't Know How to Pronounce This
3. Pirate Tattoos
4. BunBuns
5. Saddle Up?
6. Valentines!

@Panderz @Rythen
@panderz @rythen

HECCK MANY THANKS!!!!!

1. Frog Friends!!!
2. Squamata
@panderz @rythen

HECCK MANY THANKS!!!!!

1. Frog Friends!!!
2. Squamata
@Panderz @Rythen

Wahey, Flameforgers and also prizes. Nice.

1. Squamata
2. Valentines!
3. Glitter and Gold
4. Quote the Raven
5. BunBuns
6. Hugs and Hisses
7. Dash of Horror
8. Scaly Jar
@Panderz @Rythen

Wahey, Flameforgers and also prizes. Nice.

1. Squamata
2. Valentines!
3. Glitter and Gold
4. Quote the Raven
5. BunBuns
6. Hugs and Hisses
7. Dash of Horror
8. Scaly Jar
ZVpCPil.png
@Panderz @Rythen oh, tysm!

1. Glitter and Gold
2. Lightning Crackling