Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 463 464 465 466 467 ... 1132 1133
@Ravenhearst I would recommend submitting that version.
@Ravenhearst I would recommend submitting that version.
@SuburbanSamurai okay I submitted that one, thank you!
@SuburbanSamurai okay I submitted that one, thank you!
Hi guys!

I accidentally submitted a female coatl accent as Male

order 50305
Hi guys!

I accidentally submitted a female coatl accent as Male

order 50305
tumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho8_r1_100.pngtumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho9_r1_100.pngtumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho7_r1_100.pnga60cb172e6.pngtumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho10_r1_250.gif
@SuburbanSamurai; can you double check how many copies of "get over it" i ordered and how many were delivered? it looks like i have too many again and i'm not really sure where i went wrong.

@SuburbanSamurai; can you double check how many copies of "get over it" i ordered and how many were delivered? it looks like i have too many again and i'm not really sure where i went wrong.

@daintyboots yeah, once again you have four approved orders for 'get over it' of 10x and it looks like you received five orders of 10x. I'm going to work with madsniper to figure out what's up with this, whether it's human error or something else is going on, because that's a weird coincidence. Can you PM me the extras please?
@daintyboots yeah, once again you have four approved orders for 'get over it' of 10x and it looks like you received five orders of 10x. I'm going to work with madsniper to figure out what's up with this, whether it's human error or something else is going on, because that's a weird coincidence. Can you PM me the extras please?
@SuburbanSamurai; i'll have to send them back as soon as i'm on my laptop again, i can't do pm attachments on my phone.

is it just my account that's affected? this is the third time now i've had an extra delivery (the duplicated rejection message and two extra 10x runs).
@SuburbanSamurai; i'll have to send them back as soon as i'm on my laptop again, i can't do pm attachments on my phone.

is it just my account that's affected? this is the third time now i've had an extra delivery (the duplicated rejection message and two extra 10x runs).
@SuburbanSamurai For some reason this accent is called Ancient GolemInkperial. Would it be possible to change the name to Inkperial?

Thank you so much!
@SuburbanSamurai For some reason this accent is called Ancient GolemInkperial. Would it be possible to change the name to Inkperial?

Thank you so much!
heEdE34.pngeO3BVs7.png
@daintyboots No one else has reported any extra orders, so as far as I am aware this is related to your account specifically. I did bring up the duplicate rejection message to the tech team. It's also strange to me that they have all related to variations on this same design, that's a very weird coincidence.

And.... looking back through the forum posts, when I responded to you and some other users, it looks like it double posted my reply. Maybe it's possible this is related to my own computer/browser double posting somehow. I'll let the tech team know, and try doing some of my own troubleshooting. Let me know if you receive any more extra orders.

@Sylipha The name is fixed.
@daintyboots No one else has reported any extra orders, so as far as I am aware this is related to your account specifically. I did bring up the duplicate rejection message to the tech team. It's also strange to me that they have all related to variations on this same design, that's a very weird coincidence.

And.... looking back through the forum posts, when I responded to you and some other users, it looks like it double posted my reply. Maybe it's possible this is related to my own computer/browser double posting somehow. I'll let the tech team know, and try doing some of my own troubleshooting. Let me know if you receive any more extra orders.

@Sylipha The name is fixed.
@SuburbanSamurai; i've just sent you the extras of "get over it"

looking at my current stock, everything else looks fine.
@SuburbanSamurai; i've just sent you the extras of "get over it"

looking at my current stock, everything else looks fine.
@SuburbanSamurai Could you please check and see if there's an accent called "Copper Starseer" in the queue yet? I can't remember whether or not I've submitted it yet and don't want to spend gems on another accent pack if it's already there.
@SuburbanSamurai Could you please check and see if there's an accent called "Copper Starseer" in the queue yet? I can't remember whether or not I've submitted it yet and don't want to spend gems on another accent pack if it's already there.
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
1 2 ... 463 464 465 466 467 ... 1132 1133