Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ;) come here
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
[quote name="PrehistoryMaker" date="2018-08-21 09:00:27" ] [quote name="PrehistoryMaker" date="2018-08-12 14:55:23" ] You’re really out here making fun of 13-year-olds for enjoying things you don’t enjoy and not being master writers/artists straight out of the womb when incels and their ilk exist. [/quote] [/quote]
PrehistoryMaker wrote on 2018-08-21 09:00:27:
PrehistoryMaker wrote on 2018-08-12 14:55:23:
You’re really out here making fun of 13-year-olds for enjoying things you don’t enjoy and not being master writers/artists straight out of the womb

when incels and their ilk exist.
I'm milo a useless drama kid! he/him/his pronouns please

pm me pictures of your pet rats and I'll forever be in your debt!

if you have lore dragons you want to get rid of, I'll
take or buy them! I'm trying to expand my clan's lore
by taking in dragons who already have lore and integrating
them into the story :-)
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
*xd machine gun noises*
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
*xd machine gun noises*
pumpkin_kitties_by_hyraea-d4cw7hh.gif
I hAve tHE pOWeR oF gOd aND AniME oN mY sIDe!!! Hyyiaaaaa!!
I hAve tHE pOWeR oF gOd aND AniME oN mY sIDe!!! Hyyiaaaaa!!
[quote name="Jukid" date="2018-08-21 12:50:21" ] my new oc is the lovechild of slenderman and jeff the killer she's immortal and every1 loves her !!1! she's rly hot and kills people with one hit and no one can stop her !! ! hhahaa also she's in love with [insert some tumblr creepypasta sh*t here] and sans the skeleton !! haha ur gonna have a bad time strenth 10000/10 intelligence 100000/10 looks 10000000/10 [/quote] Burn it
Jukid wrote on 2018-08-21 12:50:21:
my new oc is the lovechild of slenderman and jeff the killer she's immortal and every1 loves her !!1! she's rly hot and kills people with one hit and no one can stop her !! ! hhahaa also she's in love with [insert some tumblr creepypasta sh*t here] and sans the skeleton !! haha ur gonna have a bad time
strenth 10000/10
intelligence 100000/10
looks 10000000/10
Burn it
Uq1cq4S.png
my name is alex and im the son of the mayor and daughter of trump!! i secretly have every single power on the face of the earth and nobody can stop me even though im shy, puny, and awkward 0w0!!!1!11!! im on a strict diet of cookies and everything that could kill me and yet im still the hottest thing you'll ever lay eyes on :3 :P 8) owo owo owo owo

my name is alex and im the son of the mayor and daughter of trump!! i secretly have every single power on the face of the earth and nobody can stop me even though im shy, puny, and awkward 0w0!!!1!11!! im on a strict diet of cookies and everything that could kill me and yet im still the hottest thing you'll ever lay eyes on :3 :P 8) owo owo owo owo

9Y7icck.png
*inhales*
TAXES
*runs*
*inhales*
TAXES
*runs*
badgesmall.png Barghest subspecies

Qilin Subspecies

Warlocke
nanidesukakawaii-san-chan? aishite? uwu
(aishite means "love me")
nanidesukakawaii-san-chan? aishite? uwu
(aishite means "love me")
hi i'm jessica i'm so unique and crazy and i love unicorns uwu owo ^w^
i hope we can be friends :3c :)

i hope that hurts you in the same way it did when i wrote this
hi i'm jessica i'm so unique and crazy and i love unicorns uwu owo ^w^
i hope we can be friends :3c :)

i hope that hurts you in the same way it did when i wrote this
ePOliyb.png
FObX7rS.png
Z0dFFal.png
AhAOq4S.gif
OMG 101001 STAY AWAY FROM *insert overrated character* OR I WILL KEEL YOU BECAUSE IM SUPER YANDERE AND INSANE 1011001
OMG 101001 STAY AWAY FROM *insert overrated character* OR I WILL KEEL YOU BECAUSE IM SUPER YANDERE AND INSANE 1011001
Ooo, I hope no one has taken this yet...

I just saw in today's News of the Weird that someone has made a pair of boots to look like bare feet, with hair, warts and all. GLEEK!
Ooo, I hope no one has taken this yet...

I just saw in today's News of the Weird that someone has made a pair of boots to look like bare feet, with hair, warts and all. GLEEK!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14