Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 ... 3165 3166
How do I change my name, if I can?

Edit: and how do I change my ‘profile picture’?
How do I change my name, if I can?

Edit: and how do I change my ‘profile picture’?
@Thedrawingdragon click the down arrow next to your username in the top right of every page. click 'change avatar' and select your avatar. to change your username, click 'account settings'. the first username change is free, every one after will cost 500g
@Thedrawingdragon click the down arrow next to your username in the top right of every page. click 'change avatar' and select your avatar. to change your username, click 'account settings'. the first username change is free, every one after will cost 500g
fzww6al.png
Why are Naomi descendants so special?
Why are Naomi descendants so special?
shadow_banner.png 7e6L4te.png
@chibithulu
They arn't - people decided to make them special.
@chibithulu
They arn't - people decided to make them special.
@Ismaiel

That's what I was wondering, thank you!
@Ismaiel

That's what I was wondering, thank you!
shadow_banner.png 7e6L4te.png
I've been doing a lot of digging... literally... and have wound up with a lot of Smooth Pebbles, Sand, Obsidian, and Copper Ore. Looks like Crim uses some of them, but is there any point in keeping these? Or should I just sell them?
I've been doing a lot of digging... literally... and have wound up with a lot of Smooth Pebbles, Sand, Obsidian, and Copper Ore. Looks like Crim uses some of them, but is there any point in keeping these? Or should I just sell them?
not currently looking for dragons
@OldGrey

Some of them are used in Baldwin Recipes, some are Swipp trades and all of them are asked for by Crim at some point.

This huge guide lists everything you can get from Gathering.

The Encyclopedia lists all the items Swipp will trade for.

Evantalia's Baldwin Guide contains all the items needed for Baldwin recipes but they're not well-organized if you're looking for a list. It does, however, include recipes, levels and where to find everything on the site you need.

Culex's Super Hoard Organizer lists everything and in the Baldwin/Swipp tabs includes all the items needed for recipes.
@OldGrey

Some of them are used in Baldwin Recipes, some are Swipp trades and all of them are asked for by Crim at some point.

This huge guide lists everything you can get from Gathering.

The Encyclopedia lists all the items Swipp will trade for.

Evantalia's Baldwin Guide contains all the items needed for Baldwin recipes but they're not well-organized if you're looking for a list. It does, however, include recipes, levels and where to find everything on the site you need.

Culex's Super Hoard Organizer lists everything and in the Baldwin/Swipp tabs includes all the items needed for recipes.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Just came back from a hiatus and saw the coli. Is it unusable right now?
Just came back from a hiatus and saw the coli. Is it unusable right now?
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif

FR+1

@Luhnia it's perfectly functional (except PvP, which isn't available right now). what are you having trouble with?
@Luhnia it's perfectly functional (except PvP, which isn't available right now). what are you having trouble with?
fzww6al.png
@chatoyant

Ahhh now I see. My team got reset with the coli overhaul, so that's why the other buttons were red. Thanks for your help.
@chatoyant

Ahhh now I see. My team got reset with the coli overhaul, so that's why the other buttons were red. Thanks for your help.
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif

FR+1

1 2 ... 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 ... 3165 3166