Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What happened to the trading post???
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 57 58
I'll be sad if the map loss is permanent, but if it makes things easier for accessibility and for the staff adding more stuff, then I'll get used to it eventually.

I do wish that the staff would at least give a little warning to such sudden changes though, and explain why they're doing them rather than leaving us all guessing...

It's most likely that this is all in prep to add Roundsey (as others have said), whether it be that this is the in between of the old and new map or the old map and some other form of new art assets.

Honestly, I think it would be cool if they did little rectangular store fronts with big signs for us to click on. They could make it look like a tall building with multiple levels, so it would be easier to add more in the future. For blank spaces in a row, they could have empty store fronts to keep up the immersion.
I'll be sad if the map loss is permanent, but if it makes things easier for accessibility and for the staff adding more stuff, then I'll get used to it eventually.

I do wish that the staff would at least give a little warning to such sudden changes though, and explain why they're doing them rather than leaving us all guessing...

It's most likely that this is all in prep to add Roundsey (as others have said), whether it be that this is the in between of the old and new map or the old map and some other form of new art assets.

Honestly, I think it would be cool if they did little rectangular store fronts with big signs for us to click on. They could make it look like a tall building with multiple levels, so it would be easier to add more in the future. For blank spaces in a row, they could have empty store fronts to keep up the immersion.
VKnUlcI.pngRobMnlo.pngJp7QW8F.png
Y'all'll get used to it. Sure it's a bit bland, but functional and makes room for even more stuff in the future
Y'all'll get used to it. Sure it's a bit bland, but functional and makes room for even more stuff in the future
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
i really hope that when roundsey's been added in, they change the trading post back to the map-style. the giant buttons feel rather boring and uniform.
i really hope that when roundsey's been added in, they change the trading post back to the map-style. the giant buttons feel rather boring and uniform.
...It's nice, but I don't like it. (It'll grow on me!) I went to the trading post this morning and seeing this is really jarring asdkfjlsda. :L

It's fine though! This means that updates are (probably) afoot~!

Now that I've looked at it more, I realized it fits other aspects of the site better, specifically the Crossroads, Festive Favors, and the AH. It isn't even that bad, I guess I was the surprise of it? I don't know, haha.
...It's nice, but I don't like it. (It'll grow on me!) I went to the trading post this morning and seeing this is really jarring asdkfjlsda. :L

It's fine though! This means that updates are (probably) afoot~!

Now that I've looked at it more, I realized it fits other aspects of the site better, specifically the Crossroads, Festive Favors, and the AH. It isn't even that bad, I guess I was the surprise of it? I don't know, haha.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxshe/her
xxwishlist
xx+2fr
Pin_000.png
ok in all seriousness, i personally liked clicking on the actual art. the fact that the actual background's still there makes this situation slightly better but still
ok in all seriousness, i personally liked clicking on the actual art. the fact that the actual background's still there makes this situation slightly better but still
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
[quote name="Mutron" date="2018-08-21 20:14:15" ] Hi [/quote] THE TURTLE SPEAKS! (Just remember; the universe isn't his fault; he had a tummyache.)
Mutron wrote on 2018-08-21 20:14:15:
Hi
THE TURTLE SPEAKS!

(Just remember; the universe isn't his fault; he had a tummyache.)
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
[quote name="PoIarized" date="2018-08-21 20:19:57" ] Oh I can handle it now lol. This is perfectly fine with me now that they added the background and swapped swipp and tomo haha [/quote] Yeah same -u- I have been appeased
PoIarized wrote on 2018-08-21 20:19:57:
Oh I can handle it now lol.
This is perfectly fine with me now that they added the background and swapped swipp and tomo haha
Yeah same -u- I have been appeased
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
Lol I feel like every time the admins change something and half the userbase yells about how awful it is they're just sitting there like [center][img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/232/016/2f7.jpg[/img][/center]
Lol I feel like every time the admins change something and half the userbase yells about how awful it is they're just sitting there like
2f7.jpg
cg6Ogwx.pngc76891238bc7cd166aeb215c480467c97a9ca8f1.png866GSCw.png
Turtle admin stopping in to remind us that they are reading this and to provide constructive crit plz they are trying.
Turtle admin stopping in to remind us that they are reading this and to provide constructive crit plz they are trying.
uCR5SCW.png
[quote name="wolfcathybrid" date="2018-08-21 20:17:59" ] I'm not the only one that, for lack of better terms, absolutely hates it, right? [/quote] I know for a fact that the buttons are TOO UNIFORM.
wolfcathybrid wrote on 2018-08-21 20:17:59:
I'm not the only one that, for lack of better terms, absolutely hates it, right?
I know for a fact that the buttons are TOO UNIFORM.
3359079.gif3359080.gifJA8qUrr.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 57 58