Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What happened to the trading post???
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 57 58
Now with all that’s happening in the trading post I’m really excited for the world map ^^
Now with all that’s happening in the trading post I’m really excited for the world map ^^
pumpkin_kitties_by_hyraea-d4cw7hh.gif
[quote name="Thalath" date="2018-08-21 20:24:57" ] Like I said though, I think a good middle ground would be a hybrid between this and a map (map w/ signs telling you what it is) [/quote] I support this idea. Perhaps one of the reasons the map went is because you have to hover for a tooltip, and that's not really possible on mobile.
Thalath wrote on 2018-08-21 20:24:57:
Like I said though, I think a good middle ground would be a hybrid between this and a map (map w/ signs telling you what it is)

I support this idea. Perhaps one of the reasons the map went is because you have to hover for a tooltip, and that's not really possible on mobile.
M7pFA9R.png
tmony
+2 FR
one million tundra dragons
tyEuRXe.pngfLdYOuE.pngT9kSrSy.png
bleh
bleh2 bleh3 StjSAn9.png
b PUBaf.gif
Does anyone else think that the buttons are too uniform?
3359079.gif3359080.gifJA8qUrr.png
All my muscle memory is screwed, but I'll get used to it. :P
All my muscle memory is screwed, but I'll get used to it. :P
VAAnkLY.png
[quote name="Thalath" date="2018-08-21 20:24:57" ] [quote name="Lunarsnow" date="2018-08-21 20:22:19" ] Lol I feel like every time the admins change something and half the userbase yells about how awful it is they're just sitting there like [/quote] yeah same here considering this gameplay change is actually technically only beneficial as it's easier to see/tell what's going on -- it doesn't mess up profits/breeding projects/etc Like I said though, I think a good middle ground would be a hybrid between this and a map (map w/ signs telling you what it is) [/quote] A feature for toggling the map design might be useful in the future? For those with accessbility issues, having an option to use plain signs rather than artwork would be very useful. Of course, I'm not sure how that could be implemented, but it's definitely a suggestion that could be brought up to the mods/admins in another thread sometime after this update.
Lunarsnow wrote on 2018-08-21 20:22:19:
Lol I feel like every time the admins change something and half the userbase yells about how awful it is they're just sitting there like

yeah same here considering this gameplay change is actually technically only beneficial as it's easier to see/tell what's going on -- it doesn't mess up profits/breeding projects/etc

Like I said though, I think a good middle ground would be a hybrid between this and a map (map w/ signs telling you what it is)

A feature for toggling the map design might be useful in the future? For those with accessbility issues, having an option to use plain signs rather than artwork would be very useful. Of course, I'm not sure how that could be implemented, but it's definitely a suggestion that could be brought up to the mods/admins in another thread sometime after this update.

Arcana: Death
Horoscope: Virgo
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Like fanfiction? Check me out here or here for some work!
[quote name="mony" date="2018-08-21 20:26:38" ] [quote name="Thalath" date="2018-08-21 20:24:57" ] Like I said though, I think a good middle ground would be a hybrid between this and a map (map w/ signs telling you what it is) [/quote] I support this idea. Perhaps one of the reasons the map went is because you have to hover for a tooltip, and that's not really possible on mobile. [/quote] Don't you just click once on moble, get the tooltip, and click again to enter?
mony wrote on 2018-08-21 20:26:38:

I support this idea. Perhaps one of the reasons the map went is because you have to hover for a tooltip, and that's not really possible on mobile.
Don't you just click once on moble, get the tooltip, and click again to enter?
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
[quote name="Gyroiakerna" date="2018-08-21 20:27:02" ] Does anyone else think that the buttons are too uniform? [/quote] A little! I kind of wish they had their own little themes to match the posts they represent (Swipp having a wooden outline on his, Tomo looking like a stone tablet, etc.) But I think it's still ok with the old background behind it :>
Gyroiakerna wrote on 2018-08-21 20:27:02:
A little! I kind of wish they had their own little themes to match the posts they represent (Swipp having a wooden outline on his, Tomo looking like a stone tablet, etc.) But I think it's still ok with the old background behind it :>
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
I honestly like the new layout a lot more, it's much easier to use!
I honestly like the new layout a lot more, it's much easier to use!
@PoptatoPips

I could be wrong. I remember it being that way on an Apple device (just click once and it goes to the stand).
@PoptatoPips

I could be wrong. I remember it being that way on an Apple device (just click once and it goes to the stand).
M7pFA9R.png
tmony
+2 FR
one million tundra dragons
tyEuRXe.pngfLdYOuE.pngT9kSrSy.png
bleh
bleh2 bleh3 StjSAn9.png
b PUBaf.gif
@PopatoPips
No, at least not on my phone, you just click once and it brings you straight there, no tooltips.
@PopatoPips
No, at least not on my phone, you just click once and it brings you straight there, no tooltips.
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 57 58