Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dream] Auroras, a girl, and a comet...
So recently I had a dream where there was this small Fae who had white scales, white apparel, and red eyes (Plague Common/Arcane Uncommon). First I saw her in a village, looking at something. It was a murder. A group of dragons - a male Guardian with a beard, a male Pearlcatcher, a female Ridgeback, and a female Snapper - had killed this person. Then they turned around and pointed at the Skydancer and accused her of the murder. The woman with the bun called her "Iliea Marxus." The next I saw of her, Iliea was running in hot pursuit, a group of dragons - including the murderers - chasing her into the woods. After that, I was back in my own body. I was sitting on a side of a river when I saw her come out of my "house." I asked her what she was doing in my house, and she smiled mysteriously and said, "Follow me." So I followed her up the river to a small hole in the side of a cliff. Iliea curled up into a little ball and scooched into the hole, then I heard her hollering and screaming. I followed her, subconsciously knowing it was a dream and that I wasn't going to get hurt. Then I was falling through a blue-and-red metal pipe for a while. And then, I came out into this mostly clear pipe. Below me and all around me was a giant metal city. The sky was dark, shimmering with dark blue and purple, and a huge aurora was moving and spinning. It was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. I gasped and asked Iliea what it was. She said, "Welcome to the World of the Rotating Star." That was when she turned around, and suddenly everything went black. I heard Iliea's voice: "I'm sorry, (my name went here but I'm censoring it). I...I can't fight it anymore..." And then I saw the bearded man - the male Guardian - that had framed Iliea's murder. He laughed, and said, "Tricked." The images of Iliea and the Guardian started flickering, and then suddenly the two of us were spinning through space. I heard Iliea's scream out of the man's throat, and suddenly she changed back. For a second we were frozen, and then it felt as if I slammed really, really hard on the ground. Then, I got a brief vision of three things. First, the impact of a comet into the Earth, the aurora shining brightly all over the planet. Second, a Sun with black spots on it, slowly rotating, impossibly. Thirdly, twelve planets in orbit around the spotted sun, with the space around it glowing purple and red - another aurora. For a second, I was where I had landed before: in a field. Next to me was a man with long black hair. He had a purse full of jewels in his hand. On the other side was a building that looked like a school. It was nighttime, the night sky was slightly green, the aurora was happening, and then it felt like everything blew up - like a comet had struck the earth. Then I woke up. This was maybe three, four days ago. In that time, I made a Toyhouse profile for her, got a dragon for her, and made a heck ton of lore and art. The dragon's here: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44381485] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/443815/44381485_350.png[/img] [/url] But I'm still confused. I've had the exact same dream last night as well, just different parts were more vivid than the parts that were really vivid a few nights back. What was the dream really about? What does it mean? Who is this Iliea person? And what is this about a comet striking the Earth? Whatever the case, it was still an intriguing dream.
So recently I had a dream where there was this small Fae who had white scales, white apparel, and red eyes (Plague Common/Arcane Uncommon). First I saw her in a village, looking at something. It was a murder. A group of dragons - a male Guardian with a beard, a male Pearlcatcher, a female Ridgeback, and a female Snapper - had killed this person. Then they turned around and pointed at the Skydancer and accused her of the murder. The woman with the bun called her "Iliea Marxus."
The next I saw of her, Iliea was running in hot pursuit, a group of dragons - including the murderers - chasing her into the woods.
After that, I was back in my own body. I was sitting on a side of a river when I saw her come out of my "house." I asked her what she was doing in my house, and she smiled mysteriously and said, "Follow me." So I followed her up the river to a small hole in the side of a cliff. Iliea curled up into a little ball and scooched into the hole, then I heard her hollering and screaming. I followed her, subconsciously knowing it was a dream and that I wasn't going to get hurt.
Then I was falling through a blue-and-red metal pipe for a while.
And then, I came out into this mostly clear pipe. Below me and all around me was a giant metal city. The sky was dark, shimmering with dark blue and purple, and a huge aurora was moving and spinning. It was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. I gasped and asked Iliea what it was. She said, "Welcome to the World of the Rotating Star."
That was when she turned around, and suddenly everything went black. I heard Iliea's voice: "I'm sorry, (my name went here but I'm censoring it). I...I can't fight it anymore..."
And then I saw the bearded man - the male Guardian - that had framed Iliea's murder. He laughed, and said, "Tricked." The images of Iliea and the Guardian started flickering, and then suddenly the two of us were spinning through space. I heard Iliea's scream out of the man's throat, and suddenly she changed back. For a second we were frozen, and then it felt as if I slammed really, really hard on the ground.
Then, I got a brief vision of three things. First, the impact of a comet into the Earth, the aurora shining brightly all over the planet. Second, a Sun with black spots on it, slowly rotating, impossibly. Thirdly, twelve planets in orbit around the spotted sun, with the space around it glowing purple and red - another aurora.
For a second, I was where I had landed before: in a field. Next to me was a man with long black hair. He had a purse full of jewels in his hand. On the other side was a building that looked like a school. It was nighttime, the night sky was slightly green, the aurora was happening, and then it felt like everything blew up - like a comet had struck the earth.
Then I woke up.

This was maybe three, four days ago. In that time, I made a Toyhouse profile for her, got a dragon for her, and made a heck ton of lore and art. The dragon's here:

44381485_350.png

But I'm still confused. I've had the exact same dream last night as well, just different parts were more vivid than the parts that were really vivid a few nights back. What was the dream really about? What does it mean? Who is this Iliea person? And what is this about a comet striking the Earth?

Whatever the case, it was still an intriguing dream.
pandella like you've been having so many dreams about stuff as of late like are you okay????
pandella like you've been having so many dreams about stuff as of late like are you okay????
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
@Yugi

i'm,,,,,,,,not sure

(Seriously though, I'm not actually sure lol. I'm slightly scared by my own probably insane brain.)
@Yugi

i'm,,,,,,,,not sure

(Seriously though, I'm not actually sure lol. I'm slightly scared by my own probably insane brain.)
@Yugi In other words: [img]http://i.imgur.com/aEbB8Lw.gif[/img]
@Yugi
In other words:

aEbB8Lw.gif
Ok you have a lot of FR related dreams..
Ok you have a lot of FR related dreams..
I4TUkY9.png
@AlbinoWerewolf
I've actually only had four this year. They always end up being really really vivid though.
@AlbinoWerewolf
I've actually only had four this year. They always end up being really really vivid though.
That's more than a little terrifying.
That's more than a little terrifying.
sigrevolution.gif
make it a book
make it a book
Uq1cq4S.png
[quote name="Thornasaur" date="2018-08-21 18:39:11" ] make it a book [/quote] lol
Thornasaur wrote on 2018-08-21 18:39:11:
make it a book
lol