Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~CLOSED~
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@danceswithplants Oh wow sorry for not replying sooner I didn't see this.
1)bubble nymph
2)flower nymph

Thank you so much for hosting! I hope that you'll be able to get better friend, make sure to take it easy~
@danceswithplants Oh wow sorry for not replying sooner I didn't see this.
1)bubble nymph
2)flower nymph

Thank you so much for hosting! I hope that you'll be able to get better friend, make sure to take it easy~
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
[color=#0086CE]Hello everyone, I have a quick update as a few people wanted to know how things were going. I saw a Neurologist and thankfully as far as he can tell it's nothing neurological, but I'm not out of the woods yet. I'll be seeing a Rheumatologist at the end of the week and hopefully with all the tests he's going to be doing we will find something out! I'm feeling a little better as far as my back goes but my hands do still get really swollen and stiff from typing and mouse clicking, I'll be keeping an eye on it and will let y'all know how things are going as we get closer to the festival week. [quote][size=2]@Mirna @Starly @Treesponge @DragonPromise @danijust @Saskia @Ashtar @krissybuttbutt @Calyks @Cerebellum @Zephyr23 @Catwyrm @QuetzalQueen @TsuneEmbers @Saskia @wretchedrabbit @ShouLyon @luckygrace99 @Aquazap222 @MadameVastra @IchiSato @Crickycrick @gallim @galaxanova @Mazarine @lilbluecat @muddawg @DarkScales @LadyRiat @starrunner101 @Prescott @SenchaDrake @Pteranodon @Exaltier @SnowingLily @MidNightTiger @Sharkinator @VNyx @GoldenSootball @XenoSpirit @ExpectInsanity @Gedhyr @ascuba @Tyraniccus @Minxwolfie @dragonbano @Kamishii @MissyBeatrix @Elysiuhm @AcqvilaeArcana @panopticon @XxRQYTxX @Minxwolfie @ShouLyon @Zillua @Kyoki @bellzan @MeepyMeep @Gwynivere @Leucine @Arkanjel @MissFortune17 @Ziegler @Shadowfall @Kyoki @PrimeNumbersCas @Kalypsonite @Detective @Cat @RoseRedAus @nadaacis @Ziegler @magxctrick @HorseCrazy @graphicmacaroon @BianchaJo @gumiho @ayatos @letmeship @casuallySleepy @Hoshi3Kara @ClockworkEclipse @Angilian @Leucine @Ellapinky @Praeter @nemodave @Lilypad12345 @Inahetalian @DrakeFrost @Dracana @CrownDeceiver @Cealygosa @Lyka @Starmax @CorsetsNDragons @kjelle @WolfsbaneAvis @sudden @GeriVl @littlesong4 @DeathSpecter @tranquilitea @Siritys @SkyDancer10 @AlvildaBright @Rave31 @Katargo @Aeriae @achoopda @Skydust @Guppies27 @AlvildaBright @Litoriadraconis @Muffinizer @Angilian @Wubblyboofus @DrakeFrost @KingMab @Intel @Niya @Keyina @PeppermintStars @WorldOfShadows @SkyDancer10 @Seras @AlvildaBright @MarinaQuakenbush @Kristan @SkyDancer10 @WorldOfShadows @Haretz @firedragons @catslash @Lykantos @pierrct @duckymomo @SilverQuark @Achiem @Vampyre1031 @SmolNotTol @BookWormPrincess @DinoDoggo @Myndris @End3rStorm @ErisFei @Lisianthus @CharlieWeasleyy @Lilsadist @Emberlight @Illumitai @Oreosalad @commoncomitatus @SkyDancer10 @pianoboi @LiveSky @HelloCA @reyofsun @Haretz @Crassula @Sunbyrd @dinguschi @Modryrog @Tropickle @SkyDancer10 @WorldOfShadows @CrowHarlequin @SerigalaMenarik @fortuna @Drakzaen @Poyocba @SgtCredo @Wrathkind @Ikterrin @dyslexhiss @QueenAlchemy @bakugannvgims @PhoenixFire36 @alyblaith @Modryrog @caravel @IllusiveFox @Aquatic @Abaddonkarma @IndigoUnicorn @magicalmarmaid @Mollusk @Argents @Serpentella @Lumidae @Demikid @SakuraAngel[/size][/quote]
Hello everyone, I have a quick update as a few people wanted to know how things were going.

I saw a Neurologist and thankfully as far as he can tell it's nothing neurological, but I'm not out of the woods yet. I'll be seeing a Rheumatologist at the end of the week and hopefully with all the tests he's going to be doing we will find something out!

I'm feeling a little better as far as my back goes but my hands do still get really swollen and stiff from typing and mouse clicking, I'll be keeping an eye on it and will let y'all know how things are going as we get closer to the festival week.

Quote:
@Mirna @Starly @Treesponge @DragonPromise @danijust @Saskia @Ashtar @krissybuttbutt @Calyks @Cerebellum @Zephyr23 @Catwyrm @QuetzalQueen @TsuneEmbers @Saskia @wretchedrabbit @ShouLyon @luckygrace99 @Aquazap222 @MadameVastra @IchiSato @Crickycrick @gallim @galaxanova @Mazarine @lilbluecat @muddawg @DarkScales @LadyRiat @starrunner101 @Prescott @SenchaDrake @Pteranodon @Exaltier @SnowingLily @MidNightTiger @Sharkinator @VNyx @GoldenSootball @XenoSpirit @ExpectInsanity @Gedhyr @ascuba @Tyraniccus @Minxwolfie @dragonbano @Kamishii @MissyBeatrix @Elysiuhm @AcqvilaeArcana @panopticon @XxRQYTxX @Minxwolfie @ShouLyon @Zillua @Kyoki @bellzan @MeepyMeep @Gwynivere @Leucine @Arkanjel @MissFortune17 @Ziegler @Shadowfall @Kyoki @PrimeNumbersCas @Kalypsonite @Detective @Cat @RoseRedAus @nadaacis @Ziegler @magxctrick @HorseCrazy @graphicmacaroon @BianchaJo @gumiho @ayatos @letmeship @casuallySleepy @Hoshi3Kara @ClockworkEclipse @Angilian @Leucine @Ellapinky @Praeter @nemodave @Lilypad12345 @Inahetalian @DrakeFrost @Dracana @CrownDeceiver @Cealygosa @Lyka @Starmax @CorsetsNDragons @kjelle @WolfsbaneAvis @sudden @GeriVl @littlesong4 @DeathSpecter @tranquilitea @Siritys @SkyDancer10 @AlvildaBright @Rave31 @Katargo @Aeriae @achoopda @Skydust @Guppies27 @AlvildaBright @Litoriadraconis @Muffinizer @Angilian @Wubblyboofus @DrakeFrost @KingMab @Intel @Niya @Keyina @PeppermintStars @WorldOfShadows @SkyDancer10 @Seras @AlvildaBright @MarinaQuakenbush @Kristan @SkyDancer10 @WorldOfShadows @Haretz @firedragons @catslash @Lykantos @pierrct @duckymomo @SilverQuark @Achiem @Vampyre1031 @SmolNotTol @BookWormPrincess @DinoDoggo @Myndris @End3rStorm @ErisFei @Lisianthus @CharlieWeasleyy @Lilsadist @Emberlight @Illumitai @Oreosalad @commoncomitatus @SkyDancer10 @pianoboi @LiveSky @HelloCA @reyofsun @Haretz @Crassula @Sunbyrd @dinguschi @Modryrog @Tropickle @SkyDancer10 @WorldOfShadows @CrowHarlequin @SerigalaMenarik @fortuna @Drakzaen @Poyocba @SgtCredo @Wrathkind @Ikterrin @dyslexhiss @QueenAlchemy @bakugannvgims @PhoenixFire36 @alyblaith @Modryrog @caravel @IllusiveFox @Aquatic @Abaddonkarma @IndigoUnicorn @magicalmarmaid @Mollusk @Argents @Serpentella @Lumidae @Demikid @SakuraAngel
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants
take your time and feel better if you needs someone to do these i can help or host
@DanceswithPlants
take your time and feel better if you needs someone to do these i can help or host

Rbf96Oh.gif
Hope you feel better soon!
Take your time and rest well!

And thanks for updating us all! If you need any help hosting or organizing please let me know too! :)
Hope you feel better soon!
Take your time and rest well!

And thanks for updating us all! If you need any help hosting or organizing please let me know too! :)
Spirals are underrated
don't worry, your health is so much more important!
don't worry, your health is so much more important!
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
ooh really hope it’s nothing serious and wishing for the best for you! ^^
ooh really hope it’s nothing serious and wishing for the best for you! ^^
4ZwFOyz.png
Take care of yourself, and get to feeling better soon! ^.^
Take care of yourself, and get to feeling better soon! ^.^
That’s one major hurdle you’ve cleared. Sending all best wishes you clear this next one and get closer to discovering what’s going on <3
That’s one major hurdle you’ve cleared. Sending all best wishes you clear this next one and get closer to discovering what’s going on <3
Get better and rest well!
Get better and rest well!
lamp.giftumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.giflamp.giftumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.giflamp.gif
rest up and take care of yourself first.
rest up and take care of yourself first.
8ax7384.pnguF45l8y.pngbdF8DpH.pngoYT3dcS.png PfJIi44.pngaGweQuw.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15