Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Next year's holiday familiar - opinions!
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 141 142
BEARS
BEARS
I would like bears or the flower faeries
I would like bears or the flower faeries
Elemental imps!!!!!!!!!! 100%
Elemental imps!!!!!!!!!! 100%
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
SALAMANDERS
Please please let it be salamanders !! We already had humanoid familiars with the sprites, and salamanders are the cutest ever and I think they would work really well with all of the elements!!!
SALAMANDERS
Please please let it be salamanders !! We already had humanoid familiars with the sprites, and salamanders are the cutest ever and I think they would work really well with all of the elements!!!
lightweaver_pixel_transparent_by_minneral-d7cyl1x.gif windsinger_pixel_transparent_by_minneral-d7cyul0.gif stormcatcher_pixel_transparent_by_minneral-d7d0ydq.gif
BEARS YES.

Secondary vote for salamanders.
BEARS YES.

Secondary vote for salamanders.
LIo8D8G.gif
The merfolk or the faeries for me! Can't wait to see which ever one is chosen regardless!
The merfolk or the faeries for me! Can't wait to see which ever one is chosen regardless!
wXUr72V.pngwEyYDq6.png
BEARSBEARSBEARSBEARESBEARSBEARS

Also flowers maybe but mostly

BEARS
BEARSBEARSBEARSBEARESBEARSBEARS

Also flowers maybe but mostly

BEARS
i9DKKZe.png
x
I'll go for salamanders or bears! :3
I'll go for salamanders or bears! :3
v7gq.jpg
imps and bears would be awesome
also... elementals would be neat too, if, though, the bodies weren't derivative of anything in particular, but maybe armor pieces that represent each flight.
that'd be neato.
imps and bears would be awesome
also... elementals would be neat too, if, though, the bodies weren't derivative of anything in particular, but maybe armor pieces that represent each flight.
that'd be neato.
USERbanner.png
Flowers! They sound like an awesome idea :D But Imps would be great too! AND BEARS. BEARRRS.
Flowers! They sound like an awesome idea :D But Imps would be great too! AND BEARS. BEARRRS.
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 141 142