Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Answer Questions to Win a Free Dragon!
1 2 ... 284 285 286 287 288 ... 305 306
1. What's an act of self-care you've done for yourself?
I took off my shoes because they hurt a lot.
2. Drop your latest meme.
Once upon a time, (someone) (did something), and it was epic. Eg, Once upon at time, my snap peas photosynthesized sunlight, and it was epic.
3. When is the last time you've had a nap?
Never, I didn't like them as a kid and still don't
4. Do you read fanfiction?
Yes
5. What's a current event you're interested in?
Tissue engineering has had some pretty cool breakthroughs recently! We're not quite at "grow your own organs" yet, but we're getting close
I took off my shoes because they hurt a lot.
Once upon a time, (someone) (did something), and it was epic. Eg, Once upon at time, my snap peas photosynthesized sunlight, and it was epic.
Never, I didn't like them as a kid and still don't
Yes
Tissue engineering has had some pretty cool breakthroughs recently! We're not quite at "grow your own organs" yet, but we're getting close
dczn1qe-7ea5b2bc-c7a9-4a6a-8ea7-1777b6cff32a.png
@LizzardLady That's good. :)

@electricangel Taking your meds is important!

@ShadowFrost Haha I love it.

@grandmaeblob Lol great meme.

@Blitzindite Ooh exciting!

@cinnamonbits17 Haha same, but fanfics like show up randomly.

@VeroKitty Haha I love it.

@DrProfBaconBits That's great!

@Camisado Oh, that's interesting.

@Prisoner319 Aww.

@minted Sounds nice. :)

@WishUponADragon Ooh, I didn't know that!

Your tickets have been recorded.
@LizzardLady That's good. :)

@electricangel Taking your meds is important!

@ShadowFrost Haha I love it.

@grandmaeblob Lol great meme.

@Blitzindite Ooh exciting!

@cinnamonbits17 Haha same, but fanfics like show up randomly.

@VeroKitty Haha I love it.

@DrProfBaconBits That's great!

@Camisado Oh, that's interesting.

@Prisoner319 Aww.

@minted Sounds nice. :)

@WishUponADragon Ooh, I didn't know that!

~they/them~
1. What's an act of self-care you've done for yourself? [indent]I ate some edamame c: I have a hard time eating healthy bc of how food sits with me, but I recently found out edamame is literally the best thing ever XD[/indent] 2. Drop your latest meme. [indent]Idk why this is so funny to me, maybe just bc kpop has reached American businesses and they’re using it for memes, but [url=https://twitter.com/Starbucks/status/1004083833170325505?s=20]this[/url] is so funny to me.[/indent] [img]https://www.allkpop.com/upload/2018/06/af_org/05212154/monsta-x-hyungwon.jpg[/img] 3. When is the last time you've had a nap? [indent]Probably like an hour ago[/indent] 4. Do you read fanfiction? [indent]Kind of?? Depends on the fandom, cause some fanfics just aren’t that good. But I loooove Dangan Ronpa fics.[/indent] 5. What's a current event you're interested in? [indent]A kpop group recently had a comeback, and I’m really excited to see the full dance so I can learn it c:[/indent]
I ate some edamame c: I have a hard time eating healthy bc of how food sits with me, but I recently found out edamame is literally the best thing ever XD
Idk why this is so funny to me, maybe just bc kpop has reached American businesses and they’re using it for memes, but this is so funny to me.
monsta-x-hyungwon.jpg
Probably like an hour ago
Kind of?? Depends on the fandom, cause some fanfics just aren’t that good. But I loooove Dangan Ronpa fics.
A kpop group recently had a comeback, and I’m really excited to see the full dance so I can learn it c:
please be mindful pinging- my username is LLUMINARII, 2 L’s, 2 I’s
I took a break and went out to watch Mission Impossible: Fallout with my family yesterday.

Wait, isn't it Mission: Impossible? Then... Mission: Impossible: Fallout? That doesn't sound right?

I don't know much about memes...?

I wouldn't know. I never take naps. I mean, like not never but almost never.

maybe a long time ago...

Barely. I mean, I like the could-have-been plots, but sometimes the writing seriously irks me. Fine, no, I read fanfiction once in my life, and no more.

I'm not really sure. I don't think I'm good at following up on the latest events.
I took a break and went out to watch Mission Impossible: Fallout with my family yesterday.

Wait, isn't it Mission: Impossible? Then... Mission: Impossible: Fallout? That doesn't sound right?

I don't know much about memes...?

I wouldn't know. I never take naps. I mean, like not never but almost never.

maybe a long time ago...

Barely. I mean, I like the could-have-been plots, but sometimes the writing seriously irks me. Fine, no, I read fanfiction once in my life, and no more.

I'm not really sure. I don't think I'm good at following up on the latest events.
Trying to get to bed earlier so I can get some more sleep!
The only meme-type thing I've got is an inside joke from my current dnd campaign: A character named Ruman the Human, who is not actually human. Our current favorite name for him is Ruman the Human-adjacent.
Probably a couple of weeks ago at least.
Yup! I read a lot of it.
I haven't been following it super closely, but all the stuff regarding Trump's collusion with Russia has been interesting simply because it's such a ridiculous mess.
Trying to get to bed earlier so I can get some more sleep!
The only meme-type thing I've got is an inside joke from my current dnd campaign: A character named Ruman the Human, who is not actually human. Our current favorite name for him is Ruman the Human-adjacent.
Probably a couple of weeks ago at least.
Yup! I read a lot of it.
I haven't been following it super closely, but all the stuff regarding Trump's collusion with Russia has been interesting simply because it's such a ridiculous mess.
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
@lluminarii That did make me laugh lol

@TwilightStars I feel the same way.

@crowmachine I'm doing that too!

@lluminarii That did make me laugh lol

@TwilightStars I feel the same way.

@crowmachine I'm doing that too!

~they/them~
I honestly don’t remember. I dont really nap because it takes me like an hour or more to fall asleep, so that isn’t really conducive to napping.
Yep, and write it! It’s a super nice way to get more content for the stories and characters you love!
I honestly don’t remember. I dont really nap because it takes me like an hour or more to fall asleep, so that isn’t really conducive to napping.
Yep, and write it! It’s a super nice way to get more content for the stories and characters you love!
crystal_sprite.pngQ5eZhV2.png
@snowyfawn Oh that's cool!

@snowyfawn Oh that's cool!

~they/them~
@FreakInTheMask @L1llysage @Azera @crowmachine @swagdog @lokisoup @Thornasaur @Iamana12 @Sirenia @DoggoneCreature @CatsAndMaths @Thornfell @raydelblau @Satharen @StormDragon21 @WorldofShadows @Siouxsie @BezimiennyRaptor @SealedSalt @OceanicX @CrazyKittyCat @CheshireCatUk1 @KARD @DuskyChangeling @hardcoreTALON @GoldenLilybloom @DarkYnx @TheElfDruid @DragonWarrior333 @Selyra @Nerilka @Anthiese @AnonymousSinger @LucysDiamonds @colimethecawcaw @Purplepurple @CelticDragoness @ArtsyDragon7 @Caharse @TheElfDruid @MrChickenNugget @SamIamLuvDov @80MinToMidnight @ScrollWyrm @RaynixAura @Arianethel @Jaguarstar @XxVeredinexX @Eternally @septarianflare @Princetron @Thedragonbeast @CuddlyHippo @darkstormyheart @Mayflower2705 @FionaF @Lyricity @Sun1 @DarkDragoness @Daisyrabbit335 @Snowlight335 @Atraxi @wonknevetnod @kyrin18 @Fusions @Lannisfire @starhecker @Yeehaw @Mokuroh @LizzardLady @tucks @Marerue @Raniuszek @Eternalite @ihawkeyei @mossyaki @Silversouledcat @Nonith @PalominoPrincess @CloudGazer @thesmallestshark @Kiinkajou @aquaticRavager @DragonDoodler @AngelFire335 @applejargon @kaylavarnell4736 @kittyofthesea808 @Lisianthus @SaplingTopKitter @jmart2017 @Taniwah @SoulHeart @CaptainSalazar @Zynka @QueenOuroboros @quisicorazon @Mathilda @Clombe @chip454 @cinnamonbits17 @tranquilitea @KalliZora @LaxusDreyar @MingoMango @SaveTheBees @ilovedance @Emeraldlion21 @minted @Gabrielcprb @Avarr @TyrantWaffles @Dinotron37 @bunnison @Bufftuffandfluff @apoareion @coranicole073 @JamesDash @Lumynox @cherrymaelstrom @Aotsuki @MysticDay @TheVastEmptiness @xyliacera @Eleya @Chompymawile @Goldkarmadragon @dragonburst101 @Gr77n @Foalfire @MagicSpyglass @Eleya @Sesha @Blaze1005 @Pantir @autumnnightivy @FangTheWolf @DarkSnowfox @ZerifDragneel @GoddessofDeath @EclipseWeaver @walkera @LiveSky @celestify @RenatoUlbov @Nayrion @astromeme @SadSucculent @BeardFistofDoom @SummerZephyr @Perilpaw @Scarletpaw @nuttysaladtree @AMZmon @TareTenipuri @Uugi @Elizabell @LadyCatbug @VioletNightmare @Limi1ess @Westsparrow @Stormborn @Dantes @Crimm @Widgets249 @DemonDragon @Consumption @rythec @SplatterDash @TwilightStars @bakugannvgims @ToffeeCoke @Galot @kelkel8813 @MoonSun18 @TardisCatTwo @NyaPyonNya @Bumpsly @Braxis @WingedLibr4rian @JazzTheDinoQueen @Ooh @Zcribbles @violetrose @Oceanic03 @StormRaptor @ChaotiCloud33 @Peacewielder @misc20 @FirehawkRaptor @DarkPuffin @LovelyRails @electricangel @topazwolf91 @LostSkys @yellowstarfish @Babs3 @Endifinity @TruffleFish @literalstardust @fandomtrash420 @magicwolf369 @Wolfiez8191 @Hawksky @SashaFiredrake @Sssargon @stormspecter @ivyfall @Aeipathy @WispWolf @ixonstalx @Starwindrider @ErthisiaKay @Hasselix06 @nitsuj @cheesedragon @Raebaa @RayatheRayquaza @PyraDragon13 @Prisoner319 @RinEcho @sylveondreams @Ellapinky @Blitzindite @Kamuiii @Stri @STRHKR @BluDevil @KatsuQuartz5 @Kkeylime @Portalcube2 @FluffMonger @Cinmoren @PhantomLullabies @Arkeddli @LostSoal @snowyfawn @Greenbriar @fireflight665 @Ruffimutt @ChibiSatan @Nana64 @grandmaeblob @GreenSylph @Haliana @Portalcube2 @Ashicorn @windwakerK @Animonster @luna13 @Angelgirl56 @VeroKitty @BiMay @callmeang @lilhufflepuff @Spiderfrog15 @ShadowFrost @MerryFennec @SassmasterMaxie @3than @Dettlaff @Lorbeergruft @Theophilus @RainbowRainCat @MountainStorm @TheMortiestMorty @DrProfBaconBits @Camisado @WishUponADragon @lluminarii

The winner of Unnamed is WishUponADragon!

I'll set up the crossroads and update the new dragon and questions.
@FreakInTheMask @L1llysage @Azera @crowmachine @swagdog @lokisoup @Thornasaur @Iamana12 @Sirenia @DoggoneCreature @CatsAndMaths @Thornfell @raydelblau @Satharen @StormDragon21 @WorldofShadows @Siouxsie @BezimiennyRaptor @SealedSalt @OceanicX @CrazyKittyCat @CheshireCatUk1 @KARD @DuskyChangeling @hardcoreTALON @GoldenLilybloom @DarkYnx @TheElfDruid @DragonWarrior333 @Selyra @Nerilka @Anthiese @AnonymousSinger @LucysDiamonds @colimethecawcaw @Purplepurple @CelticDragoness @ArtsyDragon7 @Caharse @TheElfDruid @MrChickenNugget @SamIamLuvDov @80MinToMidnight @ScrollWyrm @RaynixAura @Arianethel @Jaguarstar @XxVeredinexX @Eternally @septarianflare @Princetron @Thedragonbeast @CuddlyHippo @darkstormyheart @Mayflower2705 @FionaF @Lyricity @Sun1 @DarkDragoness @Daisyrabbit335 @Snowlight335 @Atraxi @wonknevetnod @kyrin18 @Fusions @Lannisfire @starhecker @Yeehaw @Mokuroh @LizzardLady @tucks @Marerue @Raniuszek @Eternalite @ihawkeyei @mossyaki @Silversouledcat @Nonith @PalominoPrincess @CloudGazer @thesmallestshark @Kiinkajou @aquaticRavager @DragonDoodler @AngelFire335 @applejargon @kaylavarnell4736 @kittyofthesea808 @Lisianthus @SaplingTopKitter @jmart2017 @Taniwah @SoulHeart @CaptainSalazar @Zynka @QueenOuroboros @quisicorazon @Mathilda @Clombe @chip454 @cinnamonbits17 @tranquilitea @KalliZora @LaxusDreyar @MingoMango @SaveTheBees @ilovedance @Emeraldlion21 @minted @Gabrielcprb @Avarr @TyrantWaffles @Dinotron37 @bunnison @Bufftuffandfluff @apoareion @coranicole073 @JamesDash @Lumynox @cherrymaelstrom @Aotsuki @MysticDay @TheVastEmptiness @xyliacera @Eleya @Chompymawile @Goldkarmadragon @dragonburst101 @Gr77n @Foalfire @MagicSpyglass @Eleya @Sesha @Blaze1005 @Pantir @autumnnightivy @FangTheWolf @DarkSnowfox @ZerifDragneel @GoddessofDeath @EclipseWeaver @walkera @LiveSky @celestify @RenatoUlbov @Nayrion @astromeme @SadSucculent @BeardFistofDoom @SummerZephyr @Perilpaw @Scarletpaw @nuttysaladtree @AMZmon @TareTenipuri @Uugi @Elizabell @LadyCatbug @VioletNightmare @Limi1ess @Westsparrow @Stormborn @Dantes @Crimm @Widgets249 @DemonDragon @Consumption @rythec @SplatterDash @TwilightStars @bakugannvgims @ToffeeCoke @Galot @kelkel8813 @MoonSun18 @TardisCatTwo @NyaPyonNya @Bumpsly @Braxis @WingedLibr4rian @JazzTheDinoQueen @Ooh @Zcribbles @violetrose @Oceanic03 @StormRaptor @ChaotiCloud33 @Peacewielder @misc20 @FirehawkRaptor @DarkPuffin @LovelyRails @electricangel @topazwolf91 @LostSkys @yellowstarfish @Babs3 @Endifinity @TruffleFish @literalstardust @fandomtrash420 @magicwolf369 @Wolfiez8191 @Hawksky @SashaFiredrake @Sssargon @stormspecter @ivyfall @Aeipathy @WispWolf @ixonstalx @Starwindrider @ErthisiaKay @Hasselix06 @nitsuj @cheesedragon @Raebaa @RayatheRayquaza @PyraDragon13 @Prisoner319 @RinEcho @sylveondreams @Ellapinky @Blitzindite @Kamuiii @Stri @STRHKR @BluDevil @KatsuQuartz5 @Kkeylime @Portalcube2 @FluffMonger @Cinmoren @PhantomLullabies @Arkeddli @LostSoal @snowyfawn @Greenbriar @fireflight665 @Ruffimutt @ChibiSatan @Nana64 @grandmaeblob @GreenSylph @Haliana @Portalcube2 @Ashicorn @windwakerK @Animonster @luna13 @Angelgirl56 @VeroKitty @BiMay @callmeang @lilhufflepuff @Spiderfrog15 @ShadowFrost @MerryFennec @SassmasterMaxie @3than @Dettlaff @Lorbeergruft @Theophilus @RainbowRainCat @MountainStorm @TheMortiestMorty @DrProfBaconBits @Camisado @WishUponADragon @lluminarii

The winner of Unnamed is WishUponADragon!

I'll set up the crossroads and update the new dragon and questions.
~they/them~
The next round has been updated~
The next round has been updated~
~they/them~
1 2 ... 284 285 286 287 288 ... 305 306