Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Huge Vault Sale! [Updated 9/24]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Lunation
Could I have the illuminated emblem for treasure please? Thanks
@Lunation
Could I have the illuminated emblem for treasure please? Thanks
moeSmK.gif
@Lunation would you be willing to trade a scatter vial for the Butterfly's Kiss, Cleaver and the Blazing and Enchanting Goblins?
@Lunation would you be willing to trade a scatter vial for the Butterfly's Kiss, Cleaver and the Blazing and Enchanting Goblins?
PGUlc7F.png xeV9D9F.png npTBmWx.png OPzMtgk.pnghzemmQf.png jNBdWwL.png
@FutureMopie @QueenAltari @cryptvokeeper @Kronus @TheFortissima

I apologize for the very delayed response. I went on an unexpected hiatus, and I would be happy to trade if anyone's still interested! We can look further into offers.
@FutureMopie @QueenAltari @cryptvokeeper @Kronus @TheFortissima

I apologize for the very delayed response. I went on an unexpected hiatus, and I would be happy to trade if anyone's still interested! We can look further into offers.
mOC2LXD.pngUSWS1Ta.png
@Lunation

Oh, I hardly remember writing that comment! I'm still interested in some chests.
@Lunation

Oh, I hardly remember writing that comment! I'm still interested in some chests.
tumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif573Ze2b.giftumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif
@QueenAltari

Haha no worries! Do you know which chests you might want?
@QueenAltari

Haha no worries! Do you know which chests you might want?
mOC2LXD.pngUSWS1Ta.png
@Lunation
I would like to purchase the illuminated emblem in raw treasure please.
@Lunation
I would like to purchase the illuminated emblem in raw treasure please.
moeSmK.gif
@Lunation no worries, im still interested in the bubbling goblin if you still have it!
@Lunation no worries, im still interested in the bubbling goblin if you still have it!
@Kronus
That will be 26000 t!

@cryptvokeeper
20g or 18000t please!
@Kronus
That will be 26000 t!

@cryptvokeeper
20g or 18000t please!
mOC2LXD.pngUSWS1Ta.png
@lunation
Would you swap your autumn millifae (LAH 80g) for a mossy pohip (LAH 70g) and a greenwing razorclaw (LAH 11g)?
@lunation
Would you swap your autumn millifae (LAH 80g) for a mossy pohip (LAH 70g) and a greenwing razorclaw (LAH 11g)?
@Lunation

How many fest chests would a Ragepuff and Sweetpuff get me?
@Lunation

How many fest chests would a Ragepuff and Sweetpuff get me?
tumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif573Ze2b.giftumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14