Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Sublunary Swap
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Could I grab the Spirit of Nature? Do I have to pay 10kT or can I pay items worth 10kT?

Could I also get the Waterway vista?
Could I grab the Spirit of Nature? Do I have to pay 10kT or can I pay items worth 10kT?

Could I also get the Waterway vista?
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
@hyacindy
I would like to claim the amber flourish necklace, silver cuffs of science, swallow's breastplate, bright rogue trousers and stone keeper's emblem
@hyacindy
I would like to claim the amber flourish necklace, silver cuffs of science, swallow's breastplate, bright rogue trousers and stone keeper's emblem
@hyacindy

Could I swap for the red healer's vestments, jolly jester's cap, jolly jester's tail bell, and jolly jester's collar?

May I be pinged for NotN apparel restocks?
@hyacindy

Could I swap for the red healer's vestments, jolly jester's cap, jolly jester's tail bell, and jolly jester's collar?

May I be pinged for NotN apparel restocks?
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@hyacindy

May I claim the following, please? Skin: Augsneak, Skin: Spellbound Golem, Ghost Flame Collar, Sweetheart Lace Ribbons, Blooming Woodwing, Blooming Woodtrail, Brilliant Healer's Vestments, Brilliant Healer's Slippers, Brilliant Healer's Beacon and the Vulpine Lamp familiar.
@hyacindy

May I claim the following, please? Skin: Augsneak, Skin: Spellbound Golem, Ghost Flame Collar, Sweetheart Lace Ribbons, Blooming Woodwing, Blooming Woodtrail, Brilliant Healer's Vestments, Brilliant Healer's Slippers, Brilliant Healer's Beacon and the Vulpine Lamp familiar.
Could I claim the Transmuted Treasure (1,500), Painted Marionette (1,500), and the Trick of the Light (2,250)? Thanks!
Could I claim the Transmuted Treasure (1,500), Painted Marionette (1,500), and the Trick of the Light (2,250)? Thanks!
HL7ZW7P.png
@Hyacindy could I get 2 level 25 dergs?
@Hyacindy could I get 2 level 25 dergs?
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
@Hyacindy Can I get the Celebration Sage Cover and the Skin: Faerie Dream?
@Hyacindy Can I get the Celebration Sage Cover and the Skin: Faerie Dream?
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
@Hyacindy

Can I get the Lucky Woodbasket, Pathfinder's Quiver, Leather Aviator Satchel, Morganite Flourish Belt, and Accent: Sunscatter?
@Hyacindy

Can I get the Lucky Woodbasket, Pathfinder's Quiver, Leather Aviator Satchel, Morganite Flourish Belt, and Accent: Sunscatter?
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
Jolly Jester's Wing Cover
Winterwatcher's Arctic Goggles
Cat's Arm Guards
Tarnished Steel Belt
Swift Lumen

Could I get these please?
Jolly Jester's Wing Cover
Winterwatcher's Arctic Goggles
Cat's Arm Guards
Tarnished Steel Belt
Swift Lumen