Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [S] Starmap for art?
I have enough gems to buy one...maaaybe two
So offer some arts if you are interested? Like let me know what you would offer for one of these genes :0
I have enough gems to buy one...maaaybe two
So offer some arts if you are interested? Like let me know what you would offer for one of these genes :0
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Hikumi

Hi!
I have my art shop linked in my signature :3
For one gene, I can offer a flat-shaded bust piece
For two, I can offer a detailed shaded bust piece!
I only do feral/dragons, no humans/humanoids
@Hikumi

Hi!
I have my art shop linked in my signature :3
For one gene, I can offer a flat-shaded bust piece
For two, I can offer a detailed shaded bust piece!
I only do feral/dragons, no humans/humanoids
@Hikumi one of my friends is doing art for starmaps!

her art shop can be found here
@Hikumi one of my friends is doing art for starmaps!

her art shop can be found here
Got excited and was gonna post here but then I saw YOU ALREADY DID you little
But yeah, my art shop (linked above and in my signature) was formerly USD only but I now take Starmap genes valued at about $15 USD, possibly more because I'm desperate. ;.; I'm a Big Space Nerd and would literally die for this gene tbh
Got excited and was gonna post here but then I saw YOU ALREADY DID you little
But yeah, my art shop (linked above and in my signature) was formerly USD only but I now take Starmap genes valued at about $15 USD, possibly more because I'm desperate. ;.; I'm a Big Space Nerd and would literally die for this gene tbh
PXC8hgn.png
@Hikumi

Hey I have an artshop in my sig that I'll open again once I finish my comissions (which won't take long, a week at most).
I kind of don't want to do three fullbodys >w< (although the price would be equivalent) but 3 halfbodys are fine or a mix of fullbodys and halfbodys (3 in total).
Also I mostly paint humanoids but I could also try animals. That'd be at your own risk though...I'm not that good at them.
@Hikumi

Hey I have an artshop in my sig that I'll open again once I finish my comissions (which won't take long, a week at most).
I kind of don't want to do three fullbodys >w< (although the price would be equivalent) but 3 halfbodys are fine or a mix of fullbodys and halfbodys (3 in total).
Also I mostly paint humanoids but I could also try animals. That'd be at your own risk though...I'm not that good at them.
lonely rider
@Hikumi I will do anything for a starmap!! ANYTHING!!!

I only have one Flight rising related piece of art, but if you want more ex, you can go to my profile and it's in the comissions section!!

https://www.deviantart.com/nightthesecretwing/art/Well-What-Do-We-Have-Here-714112317
@Hikumi I will do anything for a starmap!! ANYTHING!!!

I only have one Flight rising related piece of art, but if you want more ex, you can go to my profile and it's in the comissions section!!

https://www.deviantart.com/nightthesecretwing/art/Well-What-Do-We-Have-Here-714112317
@hikumi

I'm offering art for starmap genes :)
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2501035
@hikumi

I'm offering art for starmap genes :)
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2501035
FTKzXkw.png
@hikumi

I could offer a human/non human OC in this icon style
@hikumi

I could offer a human/non human OC in this icon style
@Hikumi I would actually do anything for one of those genes. I don't have an fr artshop yet, but here's an imgur album full of foddart I've done and here's a link to my tumblr where you can see art pieces I've spent more time on. Tell me what you want I'll hecking do it!
@Hikumi I would actually do anything for one of those genes. I don't have an fr artshop yet, but here's an imgur album full of foddart I've done and here's a link to my tumblr where you can see art pieces I've spent more time on. Tell me what you want I'll hecking do it!
xeDKNxe.pngeNitZGp.gif