Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Exchanging Art for Starmap Genes!
[center][b]STATUS:[/b] [color=red]CLOSED, working[/color][/center] Heya! I really need some [b]starmap genes[/b] so I'm tossing up some quick commissions. These will be colored busts like the examples below. Payment is up-front, and as mentioned, I just want starmap genes :D Comment below if you're interested, I'm only taking a few! I can draw dragons, humanoids, furries, etc! I'll try to finish these today if I get commissions soon enough after posting this but if you get to me later in the day I'll have to get around to them tomorrow. [b]SLOTS:[/b] FULL [img]https://i.imgur.com/AkZHrPU.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/MzFDBiE.png[/img]

Heya! I really need some starmap genes so I'm tossing up some quick commissions. These will be colored busts like the examples below. Payment is up-front, and as mentioned, I just want starmap genes :D Comment below if you're interested, I'm only taking a few! I can draw dragons, humanoids, furries, etc!

I'll try to finish these today if I get commissions soon enough after posting this but if you get to me later in the day I'll have to get around to them tomorrow.

SLOTS:
FULL

AkZHrPU.png
MzFDBiE.png

FTKzXkw.png
^
^
FTKzXkw.png
^
^
FTKzXkw.png
@lutro

Would you be willing to do a couple piece of humanoids? O: & is there a limit of slots one person can take?
@lutro

Would you be willing to do a couple piece of humanoids? O: & is there a limit of slots one person can take?
@enki No limit per person, but a couples one would cost extra since there's more work that goes into one of those (two characters). I'd say the Starmap gene + 500 Gems for a couples one.
@enki No limit per person, but a couples one would cost extra since there's more work that goes into one of those (two characters). I'd say the Starmap gene + 500 Gems for a couples one.
FTKzXkw.png
@lutro then would 3 couples and 3 singles be acceptable to ask for? (6 starmap genes and 1500 gems [or just another starmap gene to make it 7 even] ) ?
@lutro then would 3 couples and 3 singles be acceptable to ask for? (6 starmap genes and 1500 gems [or just another starmap gene to make it 7 even] ) ?
Seven starmap genes works! :D Just send em my way and include your refs and other info in that same Mail, if you please ♥

@enki
Seven starmap genes works! :D Just send em my way and include your refs and other info in that same Mail, if you please ♥

@enki
FTKzXkw.png