Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Primary Gene: Starmap
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 117 118
Wow that is kind of nifty.

Edit: now that I have played around a little with this gene I think it has the potential to be a fantastic addition. :)
Wow that is kind of nifty.

Edit: now that I have played around a little with this gene I think it has the potential to be a fantastic addition. :)
tGP5upT.gifixX6pap.png
Huh, this is the sort of thing I'd have expected as a tert (like firefly) but either way I love it!!! Can't wait for constellation! I have a feeling it'll be perfect for my one arcane dragon...
Huh, this is the sort of thing I'd have expected as a tert (like firefly) but either way I love it!!! Can't wait for constellation! I have a feeling it'll be perfect for my one arcane dragon...
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
I am loving this gene, and not just because the nest I put a Boon on hatched four starmap babies. It's lovely, and I had really been wanting another nice gem primary. Can't wait for Constellation. Great job, FR art team.
I am loving this gene, and not just because the nest I put a Boon on hatched four starmap babies. It's lovely, and I had really been wanting another nice gem primary. Can't wait for Constellation. Great job, FR art team.
Accent shop
I NEED THAT OWL VISTA

HOOT HOOT

Starmap rocks too! :)
I NEED THAT OWL VISTA

HOOT HOOT

Starmap rocks too! :)
giphy.gif Sometimes being invisible isn't a superpower...
This gene is Gorgeous with a capital G. It might not always look good, like on the lighter colours, but when it works it really works. *-*
This gene is Gorgeous with a capital G. It might not always look good, like on the lighter colours, but when it works it really works. *-*
P0QFcvZ.png
I SCREAM
I SCREAM
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
PWETTY
PWETTY
frbanner2_by_ninjakt-da8czme.png
AAH SO CUTE!
AAH SO CUTE!
VVM4XuM.png
*Arcane Flight Shakes in Excitement*