Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | star's wishlist
1 2 3
@StarstruckDoodle

I've got a full set of the Blooming Wood apparel and a black tulip flowerfall I could sell you if you're interested.
@StarstruckDoodle

I've got a full set of the Blooming Wood apparel and a black tulip flowerfall I could sell you if you're interested.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@Anourou
thanks for the offer! unfortunately i cant really, considering at the moment i am... lacking in the cash department haha.
if youre ever interested in trading items for art, i could add you to my art shop pinglist! :^)
@Anourou
thanks for the offer! unfortunately i cant really, considering at the moment i am... lacking in the cash department haha.
if youre ever interested in trading items for art, i could add you to my art shop pinglist! :^)

-– art shop –-– wishlist –-– fr blog –-– carrd –-

I have a black dwarf unicorn and a waterway II vista? (Also I know they aren't listed but I also have 5 scattersight vials, even if you just wanna get em to sell/trade em I wouldn't mind)
I would like art but I'm still kind of new and I'm not sure how to price things so if you would like anything I am offering please just tell me what you'd feel is fair in return! Thank you!
I have a black dwarf unicorn and a waterway II vista? (Also I know they aren't listed but I also have 5 scattersight vials, even if you just wanna get em to sell/trade em I wouldn't mind)
I would like art but I'm still kind of new and I'm not sure how to price things so if you would like anything I am offering please just tell me what you'd feel is fair in return! Thank you!
dFnwkLI.pngP9aWhak.pngePOliyb.pngNN9NPXA.pngo7ZCFYm.pnga129Nss.pnghSzFNI7.pngOBrKa68.pngtqGkHih.pngQetF0Qf.pngoaolHwW.pngPRICTGJ.png
@skotadii
@nettlefish
@ravenstorm07
@gothicrift
@zodiacfox
@robotdragon445
@cowchop
@cactuslamb
@hungryshark
@corviel

commissions are currently open! please note that gems and treasure are preferred over wishlist items, however the following items are also highly desired:
- Nocturne breed change scrolls
- Ripple, Current and Glimmer gene scrolls

thank you!! <3
@skotadii
@nettlefish
@ravenstorm07
@gothicrift
@zodiacfox
@robotdragon445
@cowchop
@cactuslamb
@hungryshark
@corviel

commissions are currently open! please note that gems and treasure are preferred over wishlist items, however the following items are also highly desired:
- Nocturne breed change scrolls
- Ripple, Current and Glimmer gene scrolls

thank you!! <3

@gothicrift sorry for the late reply, i didnt get the notification cos u didnt ping me whoop

but yeah! comms are currently open; treasure/gems are preferred, but a black dwarf unicorn and a couple of scattersight scrolls would be cool!

the information on item price ratios are listed in my commission sheet- ill add the info here. basically, the lowest bid on the auction house = the price ratio of an item, and from there can be converted to whatever currency with the 100g = 100kt rule. im not super strict with pricing tho, if its ~20kt off i dont rlly mind
@gothicrift sorry for the late reply, i didnt get the notification cos u didnt ping me whoop

but yeah! comms are currently open; treasure/gems are preferred, but a black dwarf unicorn and a couple of scattersight scrolls would be cool!

the information on item price ratios are listed in my commission sheet- ill add the info here. basically, the lowest bid on the auction house = the price ratio of an item, and from there can be converted to whatever currency with the 100g = 100kt rule. im not super strict with pricing tho, if its ~20kt off i dont rlly mind

@starstruckdoodle AH would you accept a deeprealm hunter and a spiney whale for a fullbody icon?? 0': is that too little
@starstruckdoodle AH would you accept a deeprealm hunter and a spiney whale for a fullbody icon?? 0': is that too little
Untitled-1.png AAS.png
@StarstruckDoodle
Can I get a Shaded munchkin with a simple background of this dude!
===> https://toyhou.se/2462030.newton-nubs#8588823

I can pay for that fully in treasure! (If there is an add on for character complexity let me know, I only have 1,300,000 in treasure so I might have to cover the rest in items off your wishlist or with the small amount of gems I have).
I also have these items on your wishlist if you'd be willing to trade them for another art piece of a different character of mine!

Craze powermith
Twilight oracle quise
Cloak of the cosmos
Vista Tidelord
Vista Arcanist
Vista lovebirds
Weathered scale wingplates

Also in terms of skins/accents I can send you a list of the names of the ones I have if you would be interested, or if there is another way you would like me to approach that let me know!
@StarstruckDoodle
Can I get a Shaded munchkin with a simple background of this dude!
===> https://toyhou.se/2462030.newton-nubs#8588823

I can pay for that fully in treasure! (If there is an add on for character complexity let me know, I only have 1,300,000 in treasure so I might have to cover the rest in items off your wishlist or with the small amount of gems I have).
I also have these items on your wishlist if you'd be willing to trade them for another art piece of a different character of mine!

Craze powermith
Twilight oracle quise
Cloak of the cosmos
Vista Tidelord
Vista Arcanist
Vista lovebirds
Weathered scale wingplates

Also in terms of skins/accents I can send you a list of the names of the ones I have if you would be interested, or if there is another way you would like me to approach that let me know!
@zodiacfox thats plenty! its worth like ~200 gems more so ill make it animated rlly Extra™ to compensate.
pm me ur commission details!
@zodiacfox thats plenty! its worth like ~200 gems more so ill make it animated rlly Extra™ to compensate.
pm me ur commission details!

@ravenstorm07 ur character actually isnt super complex so just the 1300k would be totally good!! also if u dont wanna use All Your Cash ill take a Cloak of the Cosmos as well as whatever gold that u owe after that, itll save u ~150,000 gold in ur bank
@ravenstorm07 ur character actually isnt super complex so just the 1300k would be totally good!! also if u dont wanna use All Your Cash ill take a Cloak of the Cosmos as well as whatever gold that u owe after that, itll save u ~150,000 gold in ur bank

@StarstruckDoodles Yeah I can do that! The lowest in the auction house is at 144,000.
I'll send that and the remaining treasure your way!
@StarstruckDoodles Yeah I can do that! The lowest in the auction house is at 144,000.
I'll send that and the remaining treasure your way!
1 2 3